tuscl

Why is TUSCL now a homosexual site?

Monday, January 16, 2017 11:04 PM
Very unfunny

19 comments

• 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    mikeya02 and BigDickSammy, I'm not sure it has become more gay. It does, however, seem that two things have changed. First, txtittyfag. has been posting a lot. Most of it seems to be in response to the non-dot txtittyfag, who I put on ignore because I found the repetition boring and the incessant negativity non-entertaining. Second, Dougster has been starting more threads saying this or that person is gay. No disrespect to Dougster but I don't see the point. Dougster posts other material that is interesting. A lot of it is off topic relative to strip clubs, women, etc. but it is non-hostile. I am not going to tell Dougster what to post or get in the middle of a beef he has with somebody so all I'll say is that I personally don't find that entertaining. I'm going to just put txtittyfag. on ignore and have him join the non-dot. It takes a lot to bother me but boring insult threads that all say the same thing definitely become seriously non-brilliant. Those folks (and there aren't many of them) get the ignore. I generally don't like ignoring people, so I mostly just breeze past threads that seem non-brilliant and only read threads likely to be ace! :)
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    BigDickSammy, just click the microphone with a line through it to put somebody on ignore.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Am I a homosexual
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    This thread is gay.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I complained about the gay trolling in another thread; I took both txtittyfags off ignore a few weeks ago to see if they had any entertainment value, and since they don't both are back on ignore. I wasn't reading their posts anyway so it's better to unclutter the threads.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Because the whole US of A, is being over run by the homosexual element.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    RickyBoy has somehow managed to get alot of homos on his side to come out of the closet just in the last couple of month: vinceygirl michaels HughGRection little georgiemicrobrain Even the new guy LittleDickSammy
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    If you ignore all the Dougster aliases you should be OK. Of course, plumbing the depths of his sociopathy to figure out which ones those are might be a tad...alarming. Or maybe not.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Ah, yes, little georgiemicrobrain who correctly identified "JohnSmith69" as an alias of mine back to his ever so accurate speculations once again.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I must be gay then
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Well Juice, you do have Hello Kitty for an avatar. That kind of puts you on suspicion. Maybe you should change it to My Little Pony?
  • I think TUSCL has gotten so bad that it really does need to be moderated. Off topic posts that are amusing, interesting, or entertaining are one thing, but it has deteriorated to the point that the discussions are practically worthless because the forum is overrun with complete nonsense. It's like a bunch of 3rd graders.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    CHHACL: That's an insult to 3rd graders.
  • Lol. True Rockstar.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't mind a little lighthearted silliness, what bothers me are the trolls that *only* gltroll and don't add anything else even humor
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Use IGNORE? SJG TJ Street [view link] Robert Reich, total labor market instability! [view link]
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    "discussions are practically worthless because the forum is overrun with complete nonsense." I don't know makes it sound like there is abundance of these "high quality discussions" if not for the "nonsense". Mostly what I see just a bunch of Libertarians circle-jerking each other about how great Libertarianism is. OR a bunch of pathetic faggots circle-jerking each other that they are RICH STUDs because they managed to pay hookers for sex. If there are "high quality discussions" chance are it'sa topic that I started.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ what are you talking about Dougster, didn't you see the thread about favorite fast-food restaurants
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    C'mon man
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion