tuscl

Phone numbers

Sunmat
Pennsylvania
Lately I have been getting a lot of girls volunteer their phone numbers at the end of the dance sessions. I have never asked or showen any interest in any OTC activity with these dancer. most of them are upwards of 7 in all stripper qualities.I have never had any OTC sessions with any dancer yet given my short SC career.
I wonder if this a marketing strategy to get me back on the day when they are around or primarily their desire to make more money from me outside the club or both or just the first one. All if these girls are quite busy in the club and are also know to provide some level of extra care in the club.I usually spend around $300-400 during my typical visit to this club.so I don't consider myself a big fish in club where dance prices start at $30 a piece......

9 comments

• sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Yes its the stripper equivalent of a business card. It is given so that she can get you back to the club to spend more money in her. Its common practice and if she gives it out to you she's giving it out to everybody.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ this is true
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    Yes, you will be getting tons of texts soon, especially when the club is slow. Next will come the "baby" talk and the fake romance. Enjoy it for what it is. If you have multiple numbers, which we all do, you can maximize your fun as you decide which club to hit. It's always good to know when your club fave is working, so you don't waste time.
  • Sunmat
    11 years ago
    @stenton -Thanks to the forum here,I was careful not give anybody my number, so the problem of getting texts is not there at all. I haven't texted or called any of them either. If a plan to do so at anytime in future, I will be getting me a club phone. Many of these dancers have schedule which I already know , being a kind of a semi regular (if 4 visits a month count) at this particular club. I am not sure abt being semi regular either, as most of these girls who I have had dances from and tipped well don't even remember me..... Don't know what is up with that , unless they were high at the time they danced for me. Certainly did not look high to me..... as I avoid those who are high...
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Unless you have a S.O.,go ahead give out your #,thats what vm is for,live a little.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Yeah dancers are giving out their numbers pretty regularly. I've got 2 phones, 1 phone is strictly just for the dancers, I've probably got over 50 dancers numbers in that phone, most of them just text you to come visit them in the club.
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Woo hoo! There I go posting under my favorite alias to talk shit about someone! I'm so brave hiding here online!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If you're gonna get another phone, use google voice. Not only does it give you another number, but it gives you a way to turn individual numbers on and off at will.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    usually for me the dancer giving me their phone number leads in some otc action
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion