• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Coke
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I have always been a Pepsi man.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    juice, if you want to lose 200lbs say sayonara to Coke.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Stupid or stripper?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If you live in Atlanta you had better say Coke.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Farmer!I hold an interest in housing frackers in western PA.Yeah well Oscama put an end to [view link] you utilize fracking in what you do?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Meth
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    @tumblingdice, I have been using fracing for 25+ years. The industry has been using the technique since just after WWII. In all my years, the fracing crew has fucked up the formation just one single time. As an aside, the industry spells the word 'fracing' not 'fracking'. Two Montana oilmen had a horse running in the Kentucky Derby yesterday. Those guys named their horse Frac Daddy.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I stand [view link] I said ,Obama threw a spanner in the [view link] we dug a three acre pond and call it a campground.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Coke!
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    Pppppepsi...please!
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    Coke
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Dr. Pepper!!!
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Green tea with a dash of Jim Bean. AND Fracing is evil unless you donate to the DNC.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Definitely coke... Preferably with rum
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Bitch or whore?
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    Diet Coke with lemon - my standard SC order unless I'm in the mood for a Corona.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The Cola War ended years ago. Pepsi isn't even #2 in sales anymore. Coke and Diet Coke claim the top 2 spots There was a time maybe 15-20 years ago that Pepsi was a serious challenger . For a brief time, Pepsi actually overtook Coke in domestic grocery store sales. Though Coke still was dominant worldwide and in fountain sales. Coke held an incredibly large share of the fountain market over Pepsi. But now Coke has emerged as the winner. For me, it's Diet Coke though I still like the taste of a real icy cold Cold once in awhile.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Usually arnold palmar but if I do soda its Dr Pecker
  • nj_pete
    11 years ago
    1st choice Dr.Pepper, 2nd Pepsi, never really liked Coke.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Coke.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Pepsi for me; but be careful with the word 'Pepsi' in Quebec. Pepsi is also an Anglo slur for French-speakers in Canada.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I try to avoid sodas these days. But I grew up being a coke guy although now I choose Pepsi on the few occasions I have a soda. It seems to me that the taste of Coke changed in the last year or two – it just tastes different to me and thus currently will opt for Pepsi.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mexican Coke with Azucar.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    15 to 20 years ago I probably drank Pepsi. I wasn't drinking hardly any soda until a year or two ago. Now I drink Coke.
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    RC Cola...... With a moon pie Or whatever is on sale
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What about Fanta? Them Fanta chicks from years back were hot. Dr. Pepper is good but always explodes. Makes sure a sink is near by. What's up with Mr. Pibb? Didn't make it to college like his older brother and settled on a GED?
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Coke Zero
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion