tuscl

200lbs drop !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
It's time to drop some weight for all my hoes......any tips from the big fella crowd on tuscler ? I'm 400 and the goal is 200 in the next 2 to 4 years

20 comments

• duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    say goodbye to carbs
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Low carbs, and minimize alcohol intake as well. Avoid food before bed, eat legitimate breakfast to minimize cravings through the day.

I'm trying to slim down too, but not as extreme as your case.

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Dropping the weight isn't that hard - although 200 lbs is alot. It's keeping it off that's a challenge. I lost 75 pounds my senior year in high school but after 4 years of college I gained it all back.

Since then I've had two separate 100 pound losses. But couldn't keep it off. So maybe my advice would suck.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Portion control, proper food combination, and a combination of aerobic and aerobic exercises. Much respect to you.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Margaret Thatcher's recent death reminded me of the Bobby Sands Diet. (J/k, of course, a little extreme.)
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    After 6 decades of eating vast quantities of every food you're not supposed to eat, I succeeded in getting up to 160 pounds. That was too heavy for me. I cut out fast food--no more KFC!--and I was soon down to 150. Juice, stop eating KFC and you'll weigh 150 too.

@Dougster, the Bobby Sands Diet? Really?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    To drop 200 unwanted pounds all you have to do is get divorsed
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    NO fast food.....no sodas.....no booze.....no bread.....no butter....no gravy.....no pasta......no fruit juices.....no fried foods of any kind......no mayo, salad dressing, etc. Get the idea?

Do eat all the raw, steamed, roasted, broiled, or grilled fruit and vegetables that you want (boiling loses too much nutrient value). Eat as much vegetable protein as you want - beans, lentils, any other legumes. Eat lots of protein - grilled, roasted, steamed, poached, broiled. Concentrate on fresh fish, turkey, and chicken but lean cuts of pork and beef will work as well (duck, goose, and lamb are too fat). Enhance flavours using spices and herbs. All those cucumbers you stick up dancers' asses?.......eat the damn things. Drink hectolitres of water - until you slosh when you walk.

A special trick that I like - use lemon zest and juice on everything. That stuff punches up flavour like you wouldn't believe!

It would be OK to exercise as well. Start with walking.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Biggest weight loss that I have observed among dancers are the ones that go on a heroine diet but I don't recommend that.

Less calories. More exercise.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Shadow, I was just going to write that my ATF can take off 15 - 20 pounds in a week on a heroin /crack diet.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    That Jared guy might know a thing or two
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    I call it the 1890's diet. If it was in the 1890's, it's safe to eat. We do a lot more sitting though so nix the big meat meals... but people couldn't afford that back then except special occasions.

Start eating right, and your portions will shrink because you will be full. Twinkies and shit are a candy, not a food - and makers know how to make a meal with leaving ya still starving. Beware the processed stuff.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Get a big dog in addition to eating right. A Labrador or German shepherd works well. They're big enough and have enough energy that they will really fuck up your house if you don't walk/run with them to burn out their energy. Come home to see your sofa or bed shredded and you won't skip walks again
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Juice taking off weight is SIMPLE & VERY mechanical. You simply burn more calories than you take in. The main issue almost all people have with weight loss is KEEPING it off. That work is done between your ears. nd it is HARD work & a lifetime of work.

Don't get caught up in wild weight loss plans & DON'T pay money for them.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    People have mentioned vegetables, but fruits also have very low calorie density. Eat as much as those you want because there no way you'll be able to wrack up the calories before filling yourself up. OTOH, forget about fruit juice. Might as well be pop calorwise.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    I lost about 30 lbs over the last year, and it was mostly not eating as much when I eating out for lunch, and walking a lot more at lunch.

The portion sizes you get in restaurants these days are way too large, many times over twice what you should eat. For instance burgers and fries at places like Longhorn or Ted's Montana grill. The burgers are enough for two people, and the fries enough for 2 1/2. Then their is Five Guys where a small fry is often enough for three or four people.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    When I go to five Guys I pass on the fries and just eat the free peanuts.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Restaurant food is two nights of a meal!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I have the opposite problem. I've been at 145 since high school and can't gain weight. Damn wrestling and making weight might have screwed me over. Juice, best of luck. Find what works and stick to it. I know lots of people have found that spinning classes or rowing classes work wonders.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Look into the “zone diet”.

There was this dude that was the fattest guy in Mexico (600+ lbs) and opted not go get surgery and instead stuck to the zone diet and lost hundreds of pounds.

The “zone diet” is foremost about eating and being healthy w/ the added benefit of maintaining a healthy weight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion