tuscl

Paul Harvey

crazyjoe
Colorado
The rest of the story...

Juice is in one corner surrounded by hot dancers and a table full of vegetables and Mc D wrappers. He is preachin the gospel and lining up otc...

LDK is in another corner with hot dancers crawling all over him and fighting over the wet spot...

Dougster is giving his psycological commentary on the recently transpired events...

Rickdugan is greasing the bouncer...

Jestie is bitching...bitch bitch bitch bitch...

Gator is cracking off a a bunch of crazy one liners...

Farmerart is counting his stacks of money....

Shadowcat is sitting there with a big cigar and a shirt says something funny and more girls in his lap than will fit there...

Tumblingdice is walking out of the vip looking confused at first then cussing because he missed the show with altard...

Motorhead is in the back getting mo head...

Please add whatever you want to this rediculous story...

11 comments

• cky2k827
    11 years ago
    I would be sitting there wondering how you all ended up in the same strip club at the same time.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Odd couple lol
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What about Bullwinkle? He keeps us sane!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But...where is Monsieur Rocket J. Squirrel in all of this? No moose sans squirrel!!!!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Wrong! I do NOT smoke cigars... ever. :)
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    ^^^
    But d'ya smoke blunts Mr. Kat? Yo' clearly be coo-el enuf to pull off bein' a pervo blunt-smokin' SOB if yo' wanna be dat dude.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    zipman I've had a stripper sitting on my lap, filling a blunt and offering me a hit but I pass on drugs. Most of my fellow TUSCLers that frequent that club think that the weed smoking contributed to the recent raid and we don't want another raid.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    ^^^
    Fair enough Mr. Kat...keep the 420 on the DL. I can dig livin' by the motto "I just wants me some pussy!"
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Ummm.....gotta say that a SC would be about the last place I would be counting my stacks of money.

In a SC....."I just wants me some pussy!"

Who the fuck is Paul Harvey?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Paul Harvey was a radio talk show host that used to tell an interesting commentary on recent news stories, stupid criminals and other things. His show was called the rest of the story
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Art, Paul Harvey was a long-time radio commentator in the U.S. One of his features was, "The Rest of the Story," where he would tell an unusual or unknown story about someone, without giving the name of who he was talking about until the very end. Then he'd announce the name of the person and end the segment with, "now you know the rest of the story."

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_harvey
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion