tuscl

Threads on the Pink Site That I'd Like to Never See on TUSCL (All Start with the

Really? Isn't this what WebMD is for?

"Dirrhea - Just Wanted to Share Something:

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

9 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I had diarrhea one time
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    This columnist recommends cornstarch - mine is Argo - Argo fuck yourself.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Well, some people do have that trouble - especially with Crohn's disease or irritable bowel syndrome.

There is not to many places where one can have that problem and be chased off the forum for it with making fun of it or other things...
  • JayJay15
    11 years ago
    I would prefer to think that the chicks, who are wearing thongs, and who are grinding their buttocks on my lap, don't even have any legitimate use for that particular part of their body, much less that that particular part of their body is not healthy.

Please leave me to my delusions.

Or, at least, don't advertise that my delusions are erroneous.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    At least we just talk about farts around here...

Did you see Hall Pass? When that girl from that party went back to the hotel room and she is sitting on the edge of the tub and she sneezes?

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That shit is so funny
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    motor & stax- Gee, thanks for the links- I lmao, and maybe even reversed the aging process.

motorhead, you are truly the class clown, but you have some competition here. Your assignment, should you choose to accept, is to provide clickable links to the following:

1) Date Oopsie (1 of other YT vids that I saw on page- similar to yours and stax vids)

2) That infamous "hot tub ad shoot accident". I'll make this more challenging by stipulating that you must find the one where the gals jumping out of the jacuzzi are topless. You probably won't find that on YT- may have to do a google search under "diarrhea videos".

3) Any other funny links that you can think of- successful completion of #1, & #2 mandatory before moving on to this. Good luck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion