tuscl

Things about myself I have learned from SC's

Sunday, April 28, 2013 6:21 AM
First, I am really good looking and distinguished! Second, I have a great sense of humor! Third, I'm not fat, in fact I'm really in great shape! Fourth, all the dancers feel the same way about me so it must be true! There's probably more but I can't remember it now. What have you learned about yourselves?

26 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    That I don't believe strippers or blowhards.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I've learned I can live on $20 per week All the rest of my money goes to support single mothers. I figure it's a worthy cause.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I've learned that my real name is "baby".
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    That I have really big dick.
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    I am Cute, Nice, well endowed, have beautiful blue eyes, guys like me are rare to visit clubs, having a flabby stomach is better than having rock hard abs etc.... I guess that is why I am enjoying the Single life
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Title should be "lies strippers tell you about yourself"?
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    The only thing a stripper has told me during a lap dance that I actually believe: that I'm lucky to have such a cool wife who will actually go hunt down and snag a dancer I want. Then they tell me I'd better keep her happy by buying her a dance. LOL!
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I have learned the following: I am handsome I am the kinda guy girls will scope out from the room then approach I am gifted and have a really nice dick One gal thought my dick is too big "Its big and really hurts me and makes me bleed." Her excuse for not going longer than two min mish on couch in ViP. I am the only guy they do in vip I am great guy to meetup with otc - I am not "weird" They need me to pay their rent or they will be evicted I am "so cute" but she drained me for $575 that nite - $500 dances and outfit that was $75 as I was leaving (this was when I still newbie). I am best customer she ever had (or sucker....) They really need me to help them out - "I don't know what I will do if you don't help me with my electric bill..." I should come to club more often they tell me Text from an atf: "Hey handsome whats your schedule this week - I am thinking we could meet Tue at motel nooner before I go to club for work for $200 then on Sat in CR and do it for $100 - been having erotic (money) thoughts about you." Her husband not aware of what he does at club - "He just thinks I do air dances." Her mother told her husband she is a prostitute. I wonder why..... Yes I have learned a lot - how to be a whoremonger, spend money on strippers and whores, and how handsome and wonderful I am, plus their savior if they are about to be evicted....
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I guess Payer11 has also learned that he likes hookers who live in trailers. He also likes crack whores who charge $60 or even as little as $25. Payer11 has even learned that he is willing to do BBFS with said crack whores.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Payer11!LMFAO
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I learned that I have a snake in my pants and it spits when girls touch it
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I've learned that with the right amount of money even I can ride that ride
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve learned that leasing is a lot more cost-effective than buying – and a lot more fun
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I learned that I can do anything I want to do, even if it's nothing at all.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I learned last night that I must be working out. I learned never to tip a dancer and tell her that's for the drink she wanted and expect her to pay for the drink from the tip. I learned dancers don't always add using normal arithmetic. I learned that if a dancer dances for free during part of a song, she may want a tip since she did that. If other dancers don't ask for a tip, maybe they want to hook up or have you as a regular. I learned many years ago consider any loan to a dancer as money lost. I learned some dancers memory gets erased in a flash. If you say you're going to do something for her, it suddenly improves 10 million percent.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @sharkhunter - "creative accounting"
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I learned that I'm really handsome for my age. I learned that I've got the biggest dick that a 23 year old stripper has ever had in her mouth I learned that when a stripper promises not to kiss & tell chances are she's lying I learned that prepaying for OTC is a waste of money I learned that I'm very lucky to have a drug addicted whore suck my dick and fuck me regularly I learned that when my ATF's BF threatens me he doesn't really mean it I learned that when I'm broke [view link] is a great alternative
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Title should be "lies strippers tell you about yourself"?" One of the few times I'll EVER agree with something Dougster says. "I learned that I'm really handsome for my age. I learned that I've got the biggest dick that a 23 year old stripper has ever had in her mouth I learned that when a stripper promises not to kiss & tell chances are she's lying I learned that prepaying for OTC is a waste of money I learned that I'm very lucky to have a drug addicted whore suck my dick and fuck me regularly I learned that when my ATF's BF threatens me he doesn't really mean it" Hmm...
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    I was told this week that I "was loyal". That was an interesting one.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I have learned that my wallet cannot hold 50 one dollar bills.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've learned to always be suspicious if you feel a dancers hands working their way towards your pockets. Now if their hands start from under the shorts, no problemo. duo, fortunately I haven't met too many dancers with "creative accounting" After meeting one pick pocket and catching her, I'm on the lookout for any dancer whose hands move towards my pockets and not under the shorts. hmmm, if you knew a dancer was a pick pocket, that could present an interesting opportunity to let her find something if you had a hole in your pocket. I wonder what she would do?
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    I've learned that in the SC environment, sex is the default interest and that I can asked directly for anything that I want. I'm amazed at the easy scores with dancers.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Dain: " I can asked directly for anything that I want. I'm amazed at the easy scores with dancers." But RickyBoyDugan used to mock anyone who thought you could "just ask". Said it was an intricate science that it took him ten years to figure out. What gives? Did the RickyBoy just not know what the fuck he was talking about?
  • SketchinGuy
    11 years ago
    I haven't learned anything about myself that I didn't already know.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I don't look 60 and I have a big dick.
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    Yep, another one who looks much younger than he is, and has a big one. Man, we are sure over represented in this forum...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion