tuscl

Old Guys with Young Girls

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
God Bless Capitalism.

I am currently staying at a beautiful resort with my family. Twice now I have seen all too obvious p4p situations:

1. Old guy, easily 65, all over a girl who was obviously under 25 all the while with her obviously trying to maintain her dignity; and

3. On the patio during the evening hours, a 45+ year old guy, in a sports coat wit glasses, entertaining a girl who was no older than 22 if she was a day.

Good times. Thus far I have avoided these types of trips, but who knows how long it will be before I am the 40-something year old with a gal' clearly too young for me. ;)

36 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    They were probably nieces. :)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Money buys pussy.

Who's worse - the buyer or the seller?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Probably shadow. But why is he touching his nieces ass?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Why is it good, bad, or indifferent? History is full of May/December relationships. I took a 24 year old to Vegas when I was 64. Fit right in. I see nothing wrong with this so long as its not my daughter! (Guffaw)
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    I went to a sales conference recently and one of our top reps was sporting a fresh PYT on his arm in the hotel lobby during check-in and of of course we were all a) Curious and b) Jealous about his arm candy so I approached Joey aka. JBOD (his nick name which stands for Joey Bag of Doughnuts which is another story completely) and said "Hey Joey what's up my brutha and who is this lovely young lady? He looked very sheepish all of a sudden (unusual because he's a born and bread North Jersey boy) and quickly said (wait for it...) "Uh, uh, this is my niece Stephanie..." which was of course complete bull shit but what the hell ever since his "deal-of-the-century" in August ($137m from UPS) he had been "revamping" his life style to better suite his new found wealth and I guess "Stephanie" was one of the upgrades...
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    The answer is freedom. Girls should be given all the same opportunities as boys to have their own money as adults. If somebody, male or female, wants to "monetize" their sexual attractiveness, that option should not be denied them without strong evidence it's a bad choice. It's potentially a demeaning and depressing situation, but it's also a financial opportunity for the younger person. People have to be allowed to make their own choices whenever that's at all reasonable.

There are some people, more often women but some men as well, whose attraction to someone is based mostly on personality not looks. Wish I could be like that.

Personally I think anything beyond holding hands, hugging (without groping), and a quick kiss in public is kinda sleazy, but just my opinion. Age or gender of those involved not relevant to me.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @shadow: yeah, you 're right, won't surprise me none if those girls he mentions were RickyBoy's nieces. Still a little strange that should make him think "God bless capitalism" though.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm guessing yo. How old are youur not 40 yet rdg
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Think RickyBoy is 42-43. He got all melancholy about it last winter.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat,

Last two years I have taken my 'niece' to Hawaii with me for a week at New Year's. We go to isolated resorts. 'Niece' hates to wear her bikini top.

Uncle farmerart is A-OK with that!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I usually take my OTCs out to dinner before we go back to my place for our evening. So, I've had that "problem" a couple hundred times by now, of people noticing that I'm with a young, voluptous , pretty girl old enough to be her father, and then some. However, I just chalk it up to momentary uneasyness, knowing I won't see those people again.

One exception: I once did OTCs with three different girls, each two weeks apart. I was lazy, so I took each one of them to the same restaurant, near where I live. I had the same waiter all three times. I remembered him each time. I don't know if he remembered me being with a different busty stripper-type each time. If he did remember, he was classy and didn't say a thing about it!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Why is it good, bad, or indifferent? History is full of May/December relationships"

Indeed history is.

"Twice now I have seen all too obvious p4p situations:"

So what?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Believe it or not, my original reaction to this thread was the same as alutard's: what is the friggin' point of this thread. After thinking if it for a bit though the whole post is very telling of the RickyBoy's psychology. What he wants to be true. His fears. What he wants and needs the world to think of him. It's really cry from him for help, I'll get into another time though. :-)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucard!This is right up your alley.The pools in but the patio ain't dry.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    All I wanna know is "were the girls hot"

Cuz I've seen the pictures of some of the OTC girls y'all have posted and some aren't any better than a girl you could pickup at Wal-Mart for a case of beer and a Burrito Supreme
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    i love sexcations.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I have this problem when I go to dinner with my Dad, for he is a big 50-something Italian guy and I am a little brown girl that wears fake eyelashes in public.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    @motor... agree with the 'hot' question

I'm all for having a sugar-baby IF I could afford it. (OT... but was just looking at my next payroll... f***ing 40% of my gross goes to taxes & benefits, wtf?)
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I've seen it suggested that if you put some effort into it you can have a good looking SB for rather cheap.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    If anyone asks who I am with (not that I'm too old yet), I simply say "This is Maria, my business associate."

Works every time. (Well as long as "Maria" plays along anyway).
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Yes those older guys with young girls - probably gals off Seeking Arranagement or the girl is a stripper mistress.

I am an older guy and I have been getting gals off SA for as little as $100 per session. I have had stripprs itc for as little as 100 but usually they want 150-200 (I will not pay over 200 for itc sex). In Houston strippers who play will usually do otc if offered 200 but you may be able to negotiate lower pop

My current situation: atf 31 x stripper pop is 200-100-100 avg 133
    SA gal no1: 34 yo sexy office mgr, nice bod she is super fuck, pop =140
    Sa gal no2: 39 yo sexy childcare provider - pop is 100 incall at her trailer. She does everything and bareback is on the table.

There is no rush with any of them plus super GFE.

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Payer11: " pop is 100 incall at her trailer. She does everything and bareback is on the table."

Trailers? Bareback? What a complete fucked up fuckin' loser this Payer11 is!
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    The fact is with getting pussy - money talks and BS walks. No money, then probably no pussy, just a bunch of PL nonsense on these boards trashing older guys or guys who pay.

I see older guys at resorts with young gals all the time. The gals are Sugar Babies most likely off a SD site like SA. To take them on a trip like that these guys have big money and it talks big. The gals young BF probably has no idea she is a somebody's SB if she is smart. The BF will never own that pussy, as there are gays like me who will pay her money to be their mistress or whore. I have had gals for my whore who were married or had a BF. Many when their dumbass BF was in jail was good time for me to really fuck her.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ I lol'd at "gays like me". Dude, you fuck middle-aged women in trailers... of course it's going to be cheap. That's not something you should brag about.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Dougster take your BS and PL non substance posts and take a walk. Everybody knows you don't have any money......
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Right, Payer, in the thread you are the one who admits to paying 40y/o hookers who live in a trailer and offer BBFS $100. In other threads you have bragged about $60 and all the way down to $25 crack whores you have fucked. I think it should be crystal clear to anyone given that that you are one with no money and no standards! Hope that straightens you out, you faggot whack-job!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    What is even funnier is that Payer11 is actually an older, darker, and humorless version of the RickyBoyDugan. They are the only two on this site who have actually convinced themselves that paying hookers should demonstrate to others what a high status they have achieved in our "capitalist" (lol!) society and that that others are envious of them for these "accomplishments". Both very out of tune, and the only two on this site who are that "out there" in that regard.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    a trailer.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Dougster, Dougster, Dougster.........some good sex would do wonders for you.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    And two more brain cells would double your current count, HomoAntonio, and do wonders for you. You should look into it!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @pablo Dugly has a little trouble getting the ladies into the dorm room, they don't care for his futon.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "a trailer"

LOL
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    "The BF will never own that pussy, as there are gays like me who will pay her money to be their mistress or whore."

LMAO
  • DoctorDarby
    11 years ago
    I am a 55 year old professor who occasionally introduces his 23 year old companion as his "protege" in certain situations. Of course, nobody is remotely fooled by that, but its fun to mess with 'em.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Im going with the Dougster on this one, not that it matters. But good God player11, we all know you live in Houston, you pay very cheap prices for very cheap whores, and you are vip at a Houston area extras club. You remind us every time you post. Even when its not relevant at all. Thats why Duo, Dougster, and now myself find you odd.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Take a young stripper on vacation? What a waste. I'd rather grab the skis or golf clubs and go on vacation with the wife. If we need a stripper they're easy to find.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion