tuscl

Strip Clubbing on your birthday?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:18 PM
Should one really go strip clubbing on their birthday? Or should their time be better invested doing other things. I got no family to see so there's a no to that.

23 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    Yeah why not. Get some friends to go with you and you can get free lapdances and loving from strippers all night.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I have had some great times celebrating my birthdays going to the strip clubs. When I turned 62, I got 62 lap dances. On my 70th, I took two strippers to VIP. Gridget and Avalons07 have both thrown me parties ITC. I have had dozens of my TUSCL buddies join me. I still manage to spend some time with my kids and grand kids.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Perhaps a quiet trip during the day and then festivities with friends in the evening?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Do it
  • ThatOtherGuy
    11 years ago
    Go for it. The last time I went on my bday was a few years ago, it was fun. My ATF at the time had the DJ give me a birthday shout out.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Hmm well I go to school first, so that's my quiet day. After that its studying....or blow that off and club for the last time in a while. Wish my friends weren't fucking working though
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I like doing it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    2 chainz would say yes: [view link]
  • yndy
    11 years ago
    Esta- I've spent at least some of bday in my main club the majority of bdays in the last decade. The year b4 last, the dancer I was with, whom I had known about 3 months, asked why I would spend my bday there. I replied, "Are there other places where I could celebrate w/a 22-yr-old?" She flashed a great big smile, laughed, said Happy Birthday, and kissed me.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I'd say that going on your birthday with a group of friends would be fun. But going alone would seem kinda sad.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    mmm going alone is sad huh? Well I the rest of the night so I'll see what happens. As soon as I'm done with this project I just might go. I'm 22 spending time with a 22yr old stripper. weird huh?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I would say going to a SC by yourself on your bday is not necessarily sad. Bdays are supposed to be special when you are a kid b/c you get stuff (gifts; $$$; etc.) – but as an adult – it’s just another day IMO. The only sad thing w.r.t. SCing IMO is going there w/o $$$
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If I went on or around my birthday I never told anyone. I used to be nervous someone was going to make me part of the show. My younger brother actually managed to forget his birthday one year. A day or two later one of his friends asked him when his birthday was. He forgot about it that year. I guess he didn't look at a calendar. I never forgot to celebrate.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    chulo, that person is sad if he goes there no dough.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Last year I celebrated my birthday in the strip club. My ATF brought in a cake, and she and a bunch of dancers sang "Happy Birthday." Then she took me to VIP and gave me a present: free BJ and FS. I've had worse birthdays.
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    I went alone on my last birthday. My then favorite got me a card and had all the other girls sign it. I still have that card.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I dunno. A birthday is typically spent with friends and/or family. While it might be fun to get some special birthday attention from the girls, I don't think that I would want to spend a birthday there. Perhaps as part of a group it would seem more celebratory. To each their own.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Only if you have at least one fav who lets you know her schedule is only rarely ditches. To really enjoy SCs, you have to go regularly, but have the discipline to just not get dances from dancers who are just meh to you cause there are few/none who really turn you on. You roll the money you save over into your funds for the next visit. That way, the night all your favs show up, you got the $$$ to get around to all of them.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Party your ass off estavador
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I have never gone on my birthday, because my birthday falls in the week between Christmas and New Year's, so if I don't have the curse of working that day, I'm probably with family. That said, if you can go, I'd say do it, but don't go with too many friends, or the strippers will lead you around like a dog on stage. If you go by yourself, that may actually be optimal, because you can avoid being stuck on stage and they will possibly do some real fun stuff with you in the back.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Happy birthday Esta, hope you enjoyed it
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I have clubbed on my birthday, but never felt the need to disclose that it was my b'day to the dancers or anyone else in the clubs. The less attention I get from anyone other than the dancers who are earning from me, the better.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Tell us how did it go estafador?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion