tuscl

Coo-el dude hall o' fame

zipman68
the speed force!
Let's all try to be positive and talk 'bout the coolest amongst us. None o' the dipshit hall o' fame (not dissin' those who started that shizzle...just tryin' to bring some positivity!). Rules...no self nominations. Self nominatin' be douche-a-rific. Don't do that shizzle. For the coo-el dude hall o' fame I nominate:

Mr. Kat...SC keeps us up on the latest 2AMers wherever the may happen. Stays above the flame wars.
Pervo-oilman (aka Farmerart)... For groovy tales of the great white north. With hot ass strippers. O Canada dude...what a motherfucking great country you come from!
JUICE... Juice is so friggin' central to the TUSCL xxxperienc dat he can vote for hisself I he want. Bring a bucket o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay and face fuck some hot ass strippers my brother. JUICE ON MY FRIEND!!!

Other nominees b?

49 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Way to change the focus onto something positive. I nominate you just for the effort. I expect he thread to get high jacked into a flame war eventually, but lovin the effort
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Oh... LDK gets a nomination too. Any dude that is PROUD o' jizzin' in his pants is fierce! Don't let the bastards grind you down with their "I'm too studly to jizz in my pants" bullshit. You want to jizz in your pants my brother? Then you should MOTHERFUCKING JIZZ IN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING PANTS!!!!

You need to secede from the US of A and set your badass self up as king of the sovereign nation of Jizzpants. Your flag is a pair of boxers that are so jizz soaked that they motherfucking glow when you hit them with a black light. Jizz on brother, jizz on indeed! (Just don't get any of it on me...I want you to actualize your desires but I'll only go so far...)
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Second for Shadow
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    P.S. I am not being sarcastic in anything I'm saying here. All us TUSCLers should *want* to march to the beat of our own drummer. The rest of the world sees us as PLs. We need to say "we may be PLs, but we are friggin' coo-el PLs who do what we want!"

So if you see somebody as cool for being unique say it loud. If you're just being sarcastic maybe go to the dipshit thread and post there.

And goodsouthdude...right back at ya brother. You da man! Let's convince our bros to be positive, if only on this. one. Thread!
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I second Juice (because I have no idea what he's saying) and papi_chulo!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Vote for Alucard here.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I vote juice, juice and more juice
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    And thank you for all the love my crew gives unto me
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Jackslash and Shadowcat. That's it, no one else.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    But if i could not do myself I would pick shadow, Moterhead, Dougsta and zipman
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Well duomaxwell of course – I think she is the prettiest TUSCLer – although the competition is not necessarily fierce :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'll keep up the 2AMer reports.
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    Founder.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    there's many

LDK, juicebox, farmerart, samsung, motorhead, staxwell

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    ..,dice, baconator

Almost the whole inverse of alutard's "hate list"...

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Che of course...
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Farmerart, no contest.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Motorhead
  • SketchinGuy
    11 years ago
    Motorhead. The guy keeps it real & has a lightning wit. Also he doesn't seem to be as into ripping on others as some I've seen. Thus I nominate Motorhead for the Coolness Cup.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Well said dougsta altoids list in reverse is my love list as well
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @txtittyfag: Do need to worry, buds, you are cool, and covered by the inverse of alutard's hate list provision. In fact, it looks like he has a special entry for you

"37. T ^ (No need to Guess, a REAL M****)"

Not sure what the "^" he started including means, but being a "REAL M****" in his books has got to be good!
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Clubber. Anyone who rides a cycle in 2 hours of rain to club is dedicated ! :)
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Lol at Dougster talking to himself. ROFL!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL, or should I say LOW at your income, nukey.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Is that why you pay 1K for sex with a ugly girl at the Bunny Ranch? Because you've got so much money and you don't know what to do with it??
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    She was better looking than any of your "9s" or "10s", Nukey. :-)

Now, don't you have to run along to your $12/hr job already this morning?

• Lionshare
    11 years ago
    $12/hr is pretty decent money in this economy. I pay my people 11/hr after a year bump it to 12/hr. Of course I inly have 4 employees. Either way dont knock 12/hr many people would be happy to make that
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Maybe, you're right Lionshare, nukey is doing okay. In fact, if RICH STUD RickyBoyDugan ever shows up in Portland again, maybe him and nukey could rent out a limo together (nukey paying the lion's share out of the cost of course).

They could share some fine dining together, complain about all the multiple aliases that crazy Dougster/txtittyfag uses, and then hit the clubs. nukey will run his "never pay" game on the "9s" and "10s", as he calls them, but "Girls of Walmart" as others put it.

RickyBoy, OTOH, will run The System on the 8's and under in Portland. This is because as RickBoy acknowledges, even The System has a hard time cracking the 9s and 10s for OTC - that is, unless, of course, it has many months to chip away at them first.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I told you zip, it was only a matter of time before someone took your positive thoughts and actions and turned it into a bickering match
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yep. Thank nukey for that. He used to be okay, but what a disgusting little twerp he has become lately.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Now that all sounds pretty interesting, except of course that it could never happen because I generally fly solo in strip clubs. I make only one exception to this, for a very good guy who works for me, but otherwise I am a solo operator. Simply put, wingmen are anchors when it comes to sourcing OTC.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Anchors! Let's attach some.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    And my vote is for shadow as well. Until someone else posts an adventure that tops his mother/daughter stripper sexcapades, he will never be outmatched. He also has his gig so wired that he is paying less for his fun than I could possibly fathom. Shadow is the man.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    "Almost the whole inverse of alutard's "hate list"..."

^^^This.

"REAL M****"

LMAO somebody has to know what the "M****" means?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I thought "mofo" but nope four letter. "Mother" is six, so he's got me stumped.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Very entertaining except for the fact I don't make 12 bucks a hour, Dougie was just talking out of his ass. I actually make $20 a hour.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Oh, $20. Okay. Hehe. Sorry to have insulted you like that. :-)
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    C'mon bros...let's all just be excellent to each other. Like Bill and Ted. This bickering and poking our bros in the metaphorical eye is, as Bill and Ted might say, bogus.

Im down with all the nominees. And I forgot my bro Motorhead...and dude that is down with Lemmy is supah-grooooo-vey, though I bet Lemmy would hit you upside the head with his bass for saying "supah-grooooo-vey". Regardless, any name that shortens to mohead is coo-el in my book!

Plus, Lemmy did some mighty grooooo-vey shit with Hawkwind...so who the fuck knows how he would react.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    "magot"

This sounds about right.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Why is Dougster the meanest person ever?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the list, tittyfag! I'm certainly the world's worse spelled (next to the juiceman) but doesn't "magot" have to "g"'s? So I'd say it's a toss up between "madam", "mocha", and "moron".

• Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    I'm mean to everyone because I'm bitter that you all have a life and I don't. All I have is this forum where I can say stupid immature things anonymously using all of my many aliases. I'm such a loser!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    vm,

Thanks, but I think stupid would fit better than dedicated. :)
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of felines???

the Shadow do...

"Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction."

8-)
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    "but doesn't "magot" have to "g"'s?"

I was being sarcastic, but I think magot actually is used as another name for the tailless ape; which is something I can honestly see being in Alucards arsenal of insults.

"BTW sacxfell should know maggots well since his mom's pussy is infested with them..."

Lol damn it, how do you know about her pussy?! I always thought you were more of a dick guy...you know...your main source of protein...lol
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Jiuecmna
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    SC for sticking to what this board is supposed to be about and gatorfan for his wittiness (overlooking his poor choice of college.)
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Sorry, zip! One more:

"True, I am now, but your mom was the reason I switched from AC to DC, HAH"

That's weird, she seems to think she shook you all night long...in a good way. She also says you came like a fire hose. As you know, she's an honest woman (being a nun and all), which leads me to believe that you tittyfag are no fag at all! You dirty HETERO!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I think SuperDude seems like a way cool guy. His nickname fits his personality.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion