tuscl

I'm now in a possession of a stripper phone.

Sunday, April 21, 2013 1:15 AM
I know, I relapsed... and, she lost her phone in my car. I'll give it back next time I see her, however, with no pass-lock, i had to go through it. Pretty much everything you'd expect... self shot nudes, 4-5 PLs talking about how much they love her, 2-3 drug dealers who she openly buys drugs from via text, apparently, and facebook open. My favorite were the PLs.

33 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    You should totally make prank text messaging
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Yeah....text the PLs and tell them "you" are horny and to come to a motel. So 4 PLs show up at the same time. Lol.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    "Yeah....text the PLs and tell them "you" are horny and to come to a motel. So 4 PLs show up at the same time. Lol." Yeah, funny. Well, unless one of those PL's is you I suppose...
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    Wipe the phone, pull the SD card if it has one. Wait for her to complain about losing it, then sell it back to her.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Or you could do your civic duty and text the drug dealers to meet you at motorhead's motel for a buy and have the cops waiting there...
  • victor2
    11 years ago
    The best part would be reading her text message responses to the Pl's!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Dalex dude...glad to see you back my brother. You should see if she will let you fuck her in the ass for giving the phone back. I bet she has a serious Jones for it. I bet she has given up that sweet sweet asshole for less...
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Zip is on the right path you should cram that goddamn fuckin phone sideways up her.tight little ass
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    testify brother juice testify. and follow up by face fucking her. i bet she would like that.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF nodded off one night while I was at her apartment. I couldn't resist going through her phone and found pictures of guy's dicks! I selected the two biggest ones which were pictures of her sucking these enormous pricks and emailed them to my phone. A week later I met her and acted really angry. WTF? Why'd you mail me these pictures of you sucking cock? You trying to make me feel inferior? She was dumbfounded. I didn't do it! The phone did it on its own! Maybe I was fucked up but I didn't mean to. Let me make it up to you....
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Dalex!Post that shit,that is pure tuscl gold.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Gawker...lmfao Bacon...that is a great idea Dalex you should cause as much trouble with that phone as you can. Just use her phone for some good entertainment and keep us posted on the results
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You people who went thru the dancer's phones VIOLATED their privacy. YES dancer's should have their privacy respected. Would you want someone who had your phone go thru it and then say things about what they saw online? Hmm... Shame on you!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Strippers have left phones in my house or car several times. They may have been drunk. They contacted me as soon as they realized the phone was missing.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    alucard I passcode protect my phone, common sense.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    imo doing anything beyond looking through it is kinda fucked up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    "... I know, I relapsed ..." The SC habit is as hard to break as most habits are
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    Lol.Give it back to [view link] will probly get a nice reward from her.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Zipman I fuckin love you bro
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If it had been the phone of a close friend, would you still have looked through it? What are the rules for disqualifying somebody from having a right to their privacy. A stripper left her wallet in my car once. I guess there's something wrong with me, I felt no overwhelming urge to look through it.
  • Book Guy
    11 years ago
    Gawker's trick is the best, reverse-reversing it on her. Good quick thinking. :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    A dancer once asked me to hold her phone for her while she went on stage. She was anticipating a call from her babysitter. So, I took posession of the phone, but I was seated where she could see me. I did have some wild thoughts about what might be in that phone. I'd love to have access to the phones of some of the dancers I've known. However, the only thing any dancers have ever left behind in my house or car are some cosmetics and a very sexy 36DD bra from Victoria Secret. I still have the bra, which is now in my OTC "lost and found."
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Sometimes if you call you can guess their voicemail login using date of birth or a common sequence of numbers like 1234
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Next time a custie leaves his phone in the lap dance room I'm going to call his wife and tell her where I found it and then screencap relevant text message conversations and send those along as well ;)
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Phone sex and pizzas
  • canigetlaid
    11 years ago
    @duomaxwell doesn't make sense. You have guy getting lapdances lossing his phone. Punishing him would be like punishing yourself or a co-stripper.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    I kind of see duomaxwell's point in context to what has been said here... there was some prying done on the phone that was found and some of the PL's seem to think (maybe jestingly) that a stripper's phone is fair game to go through. Think a minute- its all about one word: RESPECT. The system only works if it applies equally both ways (Note: I don't mind someone going through texts etc if they are trying to find someone who can identify the owner and get word back to you, but some of what was leaked off that phone would be a serious breach of privacy if it was a forum member- just an observation)
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I hate to sound Alucard-ie, but the right thing to do is (of course) to give it back ASAP. Fortunately we had Hugh to phrase in a non-dickish way (and I *didn't* have to read any Drac-man jibber jabber). I am (of course) certain we were all just joking around...right guys? Dalex-dude gave the phone back with no expectation of anything 'cept being viewed as a reasonable human being. Of course, if some hot anal action ensued I'm sure complaints were not lodged...
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    Duo, my wife would just thank you for finding it and would probly pay for a dance when she stopped by to retrieve the phone. Not all of us on here are PL's hiding from our spouse. :-p
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't even know how to use it. I have a hard enough time with the one I have. It gets used about 3 times a year. LOL.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @Hugh - exactly.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Fortunately we had Hugh to phrase in a non-dickish way (and I *didn't* have to read any Drac-man jibber jabber). I agree with zip and hugh, and this comment made me laugh!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lmfao titty
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion