tuscl

CIM

gawker
Older than dirt
Fellatio is a universal pleasure for men. Has anyone ever met a straight male who didn't enjoy a good blowjob from a beautiful woman? Why then is it such a bonus if we can cum in her mouth. Sure you can argue the benefits of spitters vs swallowers but just dumping our seed in a woman's mouth makes it so much better. Is it domination? Is it a way to belittle the "conquest"? I really have no idea, but know that it's so much better than not. My ATF really doesn't like CIM. She's allowed me to do so on a couple of occasions but the histrionics of the gagging and spitting hardly make it worthwhile. I was with another dancer recently and in VIP she went right down on me, started stroking, and took the load right down her throat. No ifs, ands, or buts - she just did what came naturally.Any thoughts or theories on why this is such an attraction?

37 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    gawker: " Has anyone ever met a straight male who didn't enjoy a good blowjob from a beautiful woman?"

jerikson40
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    What I really hate is when that first shot hits their mouth and they immediately pull away leaving your dick spurting on your belly. The thrill is gone. A really good cock sucker stays on it sucking until the last drop has been sucked outta you.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Yes, I've met a straight male who didn't necessarily prefer a blowjob from a beautiful woman...

ME !!!

Why? Because when a girl gives you a BJ all you see is the top of her head. Yeah, if she's good it feels great. But geez, all you see is the top of a bobbing head. You don't see her face, or her body, nothing !! You don't feel her body, you don't smell her, you aren't tasting her nipples, you don't see a hot, sexy woman, she's not talking nasty stuff in your ear. All the joys of being with a woman are pretty much gone.

So why is it any different from using a fleshlight or whatever they're called, or even using your own hand? For me, it ISN'T all that different.

Now why is CIM so awesome? Personally, I think that part of it is because men are so tired of women who either don't know how to pleasure them, or have so many freakin' rules about what they will or won't do, that when a girl happily does something she wouldn't normally do just for you, it feels INCREDIBLE !!!! She's going out of her way just for you. And that is rare enough with women that when it happens, it's awesome.

Now I'm sure there are also other reasons depending on the guy. Domination for those guys who have been treated like crap by women all their lives and want to get back at them or have some other weird mental stuff going on.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    " Is it domination? Is it a way to belittle the "conquest"?."

My thoughts are you're overthinking this. Mr. Cat has it about right. It's just about the pleasure of her not stopping when you're ready to come.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    There might be a mental aspect to it especially depending on the guy but for the most part, it simply feels better if they keep up the action all the way through. Sadly a good BJ is hard to find, but when you do find them it's better than anything else.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    "when a girl happily does something she wouldn't normally do just for you, it feels INCREDIBLE !!!!"

I agree with this statement and it was true for me with one girlfriend who would not do that early on in the relationship because a prior bf degraded her during that act. When she finally did it, it was out of the blue and awesome.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Is it a way to belittle the "conquest?"

With misogynists, quite likely Sir.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    I think COF is more of a way to belittle the conquest: spewing 10 mL of glaze on her face until she looks like a Krispy Kreme.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    The act of BJ involves her tasting the true flavor of my dick. I hope it tastes clean, but the fact that she is willing to find out is a big turn on. And, when done well feels SOOOO good. CIM is just the normal completion of the act. I don't pull out and shoot on her back when I do her doggie in either orifice.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    It's like any great athlete,it's all in the follow through.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yea jeroffson only likes to suck dick
  • occurious
    11 years ago
    A lot of feminists would argue its a domination thing that men use to degrade women. Of course I wonder if those same feminists think the same thing when a man goes down on them. I'm sure it is a domination thing with some men, just like a facial can be considered that but for me it's just that it feels so good why would you want them to stop at the moment when it feels the best? Of course if a woman doesn't want to do it then I wouldn't insist but doing it to completion feels so much better.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    most women that I have dealt with don't like CIM. as soon as they feel the first squirt they will stop sucking and let it hit them on the chin or tits. did have one GF that really like BBBJCIM. she would suck it till the last drop then like my dick like a popsicle. too bad she was nuts !!!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I don't really like cumming in a girl's mouth and yes I'm straight. Its kind of gross to see me cumming in her mouth. I hate to see my own cum or even have the thought of her swallowing my own. EWWW. That's why I couldn't cum in face either. But I do LOVE the feeling of as I'm cumming, she's still sucking that dick. That's why I use the jimmyhat. No mess (in her mouth) and she sucks all the way till I become placid again. AMAZING. How can you not enjoy seeing the head of a woman, bobbing up and down on your dick, usually with a good head of hair (done up and such). FUCKING AMAZING.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Just imagine if we're really in a matrix just like the movie where our real bodies are hooked up to machines to feed us and keep us asleep but our minds are active in this matrix. Then imagine that the aliens discovered both male and female bodies worked better when the females got hooked up to suck dicks for a while. Females got extra nutrition and the guys felt better but no one knew why except the aliens running things in reality. Taking the matrix idea to a new level. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… most women that I have dealt with don't like CIM …”

In this dangerous STD day-and-age; I cannot see why any dancer would want to swallow some unknown guy’s jizz – would that not be playing russian roulette in her mouth?

I don’t see anything wrong w/ it if a man and woman are in a monogamous relationship (husband/wife; bf/gf); but swallowing some unknown guy’s jizz – crazy IMO.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Papi - They do it for the money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Papi - They do it for the money …”

sc – I know. I just think it is a huge risk to take considering what may be in some guy’s semen.

I can see and understand dancers giving full contact LDs; HJs; CBJs, & CFS, for the $$$ - but BBBJ and BBFS is playing w/ fire IMO.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I prefer a BJ in bed with her positioned so I can see and caress her lower body. So ITC BJs don't have much appeal, although I can't say I've ever gotten ITC BJ/FS. I never ask women, P4P or not, to do CIM. Only one ever did it w/o being asked. She was recently divorced and in a glum mood, so the encounter was not so great even with CIM.
  • nj_pete
    11 years ago
    What's the best thing about a Blow Job? The 5 minutes of silence!

And I agree with most posters, that BJ with completion is the best, although I would not do a BBBJ in a club. CBJ is fine.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Why would anyone ever spit it out? That said, I also don't blow random guys. CIM is awesome, spitters are crazy.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I think I just fell in lust with Duo
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Assuming she's decent at it goodsouthern, I'm in agreement.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Cum in the strippers ass and watch her spit it out.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I guess if Duo is typical, that's why guys like the big swallow. It gives the illusion at least the a P4P girl actually wants to blow you.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    It has been a long time since I've run across a girl who will swallow. That is too bad as spitters can be annoying, especially when they feel the need to spit it out before the deed is fully complete.

A month ago I met a nice little stripper who offered in car BJ service and I've enjoyed her twice now. The first time she spit it into a soda can I had in the cupholder and the second time she rolled down her window and spit it on the car parked next to us. And that was fairly responsible compared to what I have seen over the years.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Cake farts
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Two words: 'tongue action'
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… CIM is awesome …”

Duo I want to marry you :)

Or maybe Duo is just a very astute business woman and tells us exactly what we want to hear :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Or maybe she is a guy. :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Rick thanks for that. I'll have to give the birds the benefit of the doubt from now on when there are strange whitish globs on my car.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Maybe it's a Remulac chick thing.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Why is CIM so awesome? It shows they are willing to go to completion. Too bad I only met one favorite who ever liked it. She had this theory that if she let you stick it in her mouth, you were supposed to CIM. Of course, she was crazy in the end.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    And what about the other end of the scale? Ever have a girl who spit it out and washed her mouth out and hacked and shit just to make sure she got every last bit of it out? Geezus, talk about making you feel like crap !!! Hell I felt almost embarrassed that I dared to inject her pristine mouth with that god awful disgusting stuff !!! Talk about killing the mood......
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Has anyone ever gotten a BJ using a female condom? I thinking you probably couldn't even feel the difference. But I guess it could be potentially fatal if it broke, or she accidentally opened her mouth wide enough for the ring to go in.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "Ever have a girl who spit it out and washed her mouth out and hacked and shit just to make sure she got every last bit of it out?"

LOL. Never that badly with a stripper, but it did a couple of times in my younger years with regular dates who just couldn't handle it. But I have surprised a few strippers with something that they were not expecting.

Her: "Don't cum in my mouth." or "Let me know when you're close."

Me: "No problem." (*wink* - riiggghhhttt. Like I'm going to tell her so that she can ruin the orgasm by trying to finish me with a dry HJ).
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Oh Dugan, that's diiiiirty... Funny but dirty
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion