tuscl

Unorthodox stripper/customer stories

Thursday, February 2, 2006 3:30 PM
For those of you who prefer nice stories, do not continue reading. A customer came into the club with a brown grocery bag and wanted me to see the 'gift' he had for me. It had a strange presentation (no Victoria's secret bag) so I asked him what it was. He said, "It's bullwhip, I got it for you to use on me." Ehh gad! This was a new customer, kind of permissive but polite. I thought that we were going to have a nice dancer/customer relationship, but this was simply too weird. I excused myself to the dressing room and instinctively grabbed the gift that was offered, and sat, with my face in the mirror wondering what I did to inspire him to procure a bullwhip. One of the other girls saw the dejected look on my face and asked 'what was up with me." I told her about the whip and she looked in the bag with a sadistic little smile and said "hell ya, I'll whip him - where is he?" I introduced them and they got together, I guess. I didn't want the details. I suppose now that when we were talking during our dances and he was telling me about how he had a woman who was tatooed all over her body and had a head harness, so that he was always eating her, he was probably reliving his past rather than making up kinky fantasies.

24 comments

• messaround
    18 years ago
    Bump - reset
  • davids
    18 years ago
    [view link] My favorite internet troll was "Scott Nudds" of comp.language.c. How about the rest of you?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Best quote: "As much as trolls claim to fight groupthink, they may actually encourage it by solidifying opinion against them"
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Forgive me for not being clear. I should have realized the term "troll" was not widely understood. For a good in-depth explanation, go to [view link] and search for "internet troll". A troll is a person who posts intentionally inflammatory messages on internet boards in order to disrupt discussion and draw attention to himself. The content of the messages themselves is usually irrelevant to the troll. He doesn't necessarily believe in the opinions he posts. He could just as well take the opposite position if that served his purpose of antagonizing others and turning the board into a battleground of personalities with himself at the center. Therefore, it serves absolutely no purpose to refute his phony arguments or attempt to ridicule or expose him. Doing so only feeds his need for attention. Thus, the slogan commonly seen on some boards, "Please Don't Feed the Trolls" and the term "troll feeder" for those who miss the point. The ONLY way to beat a troll is to IGNORE HIM: - Don't respond the troll's arguments, no matter how tempting it seems. - Don't respond to his provocations, no matter how outrageous or personal. - Don't try to make fun of the troll, even if you have a clever zinger to share with everybody. - Don't make passing references to the troll in unrelated threads. - Don't post in topics the troll starts. - Don't start threads about him. (Duh!) - Best of all, don't even read him. You won't be missing anything. Some boards have filters, or "kill files", you can use to automatically block spam and trolls from your view. On TUSCL, you have to do it the old fashioned way.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    This might be fun to revisit.
  • tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    Okay, thanks for the explanation. I'm still learning and wouldn't want to be a pest.-T
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    T, you have till September. Hope you can be done by then. I didn't say it was coming up SOON. I was actually just looking for a witty response to bump the thread. In reality I'm surly and misanthropic. I prefer to spend my birthday as I always do, watching MTV and yelling "you call that MUSIC!" at the TV.
  • tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    HMMMM!! Birthday party for AN. When I get this paper written I'll be up for a party! When's your b-day?
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    So T, my birthday is comming up, and I'm a bachelor...
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Strip club related, non-troll and non-troll feeding thread, so BUMP!
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    the word troll is probably internet chat slang that for all of us who have ever engaged in internet chat seems as ordinary as the words friend, enemy, or annoying little brat. I think many of us tend to forget not everyone is familiar with those terms. In case someone doesn't understand some abbreviations I use on her I'll post a link. I use terms such as LOL, etc. just mean for instance I find this amusing LOL - Laughing Out Loud. I'm not familiar with all these terms below but I noticed YMMV made it to this list. [view link] They left out troll though. I define that as a wandering chat menace.
  • ArtCollege
    18 years ago
    Chandler, thanks for the explanation. It wasn't obvious to me. What the "troll" thing anyway?
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    T: AN is correct. I went through and posted the same line in about 35 threads that DID NOT bug me.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    T- Quite the opposite if I may speak for Chandler briefly. He is saying that since this is a non-troll related thread he will post at the bottom without anything to add just to bump it to the top of the list so the first 30 threads aren't all troll posts asking deep questions such as; "Why do you really go to strip clubs?" "No, I mean REALLY" "Sure they have naked women and beer, but why do you REALLY go to strip clubs" "Come on, you can't fool me I KNOW why you REALLY go so just answer the way I WANT YOU TO or I'll JUST KEEP POSTING!!!"
  • tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    Chandler, what does your above comment, "Strip club related, non-troll and non-troll feeding thread, so BUMP" actually mean? Are you saying that my thread is troll related or troll feeding? While I agree with the idea of not responding to disagreeable posts, I do not feel that this site should be 100% DICTATED and INFLEXIBLE. My recent track record of ignoring of 97% of TROLL-related posts speaks for itself. If you're unhappy with what I've written then use your words in a way that I can understand their meaning and perhaps be less offensive/inflammatory. What am I doing that bugs you?-T
  • tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    Half of you probably don't believe me and it doesn't matter, so I'll continue. Mouse from the Cheetahs website has been exchanging ideas with me for a year and he's heard some of this, right Mouse? Mouse has been a good anonymous friend to me. He's given me advice when I was going through a break up and feeling sad. The 20 year old Marine (Semper Fi!) really was too young for me. We had our fun and I got to learn about the war in Iraq, from his perspective. He's back in Iraq now on he's second deployment. Mouse doesn't know about the following experience, but will recognize the next one. I was invited to do a bachelor party for a lady who was celebrating her thirtieth birthday. The amount offered was $250 and the home was less than half a mile from where I lived. This was my first party. After concluding my night shift, I met the birthday girl, her boyfriend and another guy - just 3 people to entertain at r home. I had my dance bag with costumes, shoes and make-up. A cocktail was poured for me, and I went to the powder room to freshen up and slip into a costume. I danced a few songs, and the birthday girl asked if she could borrow a couple of costumes. Apparently she had a fantasy about dancing for her boyfriend. I showed her my collection and she chose two. She disappeared into the bedroom with the her guy. I danced for the other guy and he began pleasuring himself discreetly. I was wearing only heels and lacy anklets. He honored my request of placing hundred dollar bills in my socks. When the sun came up, he was spent. We went into the kitchen where he gave me my money for the dance. He only had 20's and 100's, so I requested $240. In my socks I had 10 $100 bills. I gathered up my costumes and went to my drive through bank, which opened at 7 AM and deposited my party money. My favorite part was the $100's in my socks.-T
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I've obviously lead a very sheltered life.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    SC: I think they were saying you're a PL/RIL.
  • tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    SC, the dancers obviously like you. In my opinion, people rarely things to make other people feel bad. My behavior is motivated more by pleasure. I see no pleasure in making someone else uncomfortable, banter and teasing aside. In announcing it to everyone in the club with flowers that you two adore one another, your dancer is also shooing away potential customers and she wouldn't risk this for just "anyone". I can picture your 62 or 64 birthday dances, nice visual.-T
  • tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    Oh, I shouldn't tell. I knew this engineer. He had a fetish. He liked the kitty to be very smooth. And so I got it lasered. He liked to take photographs of me in lingerie, stockings and heels. One time he annoyed me so much by snapping the damn pictures in the livingroom. He wasn't even enjoying the present moment and I certainly wasn't either after being posed in this position and that . . . all in lingerie outfits. . feathers, lace, fishnets, bustiers, waist cinchers, garder belts, vinyl, leather, velvet, satin and lace. Well, the next time he came over there simply was no couch or loveseat, I gave them away, donated them and have never posed on a couch or loveseat since. I replaced them with reclining chairs (they do not pose). When he asked what happened to the furniture I told him that I was tired of that game of being a "doll". Another friend asked me what happened to my furniture and I told him. Honestly, he thought it was pretty funny.
  • tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    I knew someone else, who was very sweet to me. He bought me fine coffee (Celebese Kalosi?), washed all my laundry, bought flowers for every room in my place, took me to the nicest restaurants and was teaching me to enjoy scotch. His quirk: feet. He loved my feet with red toenail polish he liked to rub lotion on my feet. The feet made him so excited that, well . . . I had a girlfriend, just a friend but very close. I thought that she had borrowed my shoes and not returned them. She swore that she didn't, she was right. I spent the night with him and he kept my shoes and socks for 2 or 3 months before telling me that he had my shoes and anklets. The entire time, I thought she had my shoes! Well I guess that he really got into my shoes.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    I should say "sometimes" above. I've never done much of a survey of strippers and their high rolling customers.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Yes, it seems like the highest of the higher rolls either don't want any physical contact or just want minimal contact. Some men pay outrageous sums just for conversation: I've heard 3 stories of =>$1000/hr, $1500 being the record. Strangely, it seems the strippers often have high opinions of these customers versus your run of the mill regular.
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    TH20....some men are just fucked up. Stripper I used to see told me once that one of her regulars paid her $1000 per night to tell him jokes for 3 hours. No laps, no drinks, no hugs, just jokes. What a weirdo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion