tuscl

Dancer discussion topics

When you are talking to a dancer before you negotiate or do a dance do you:
1] sit silently
2] talk of you past clubbing experiences, pretend to be a novice or somewhere between
3] her past club experiences
4] talk about out wife and kids, ex-wife and kids or lack there of (your family if any)
5] her family (kids etc.)
6] her or her career outside of the club (they usually have one even if is fiction)
7] your work truthfully (most ask) or do you make up your work
8] the weather
9] food, books, television, movies, broadway musicals
10] other girls working at the club, club patrons or club staff
11] her plastic surgery plans or tats
12] body attributes (hers or yours)
13] impress her with your BS
14] begin negotiations immediately

20 comments

• 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I prefer to discuss her past dancing venues, comparing notes on dancers in those places that I remember. If any.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I think that it would be easier to compile a list of things that I have never talked about with a stripper. I don't have any hang ups.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    PL's in the club. We point and laugh a lot.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I tallk about everything...wherever the conversation goes is fine with me.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    Usually:
    12] body attributes (hers or yours)

Sometimes:
    1] sit silently
    2] talk of you past clubbing experiences, pretend to be a novice or somewhere between
    3] her past club experiences
    10] other girls working at the club, club patrons or club staff
    13] impress her with your BS

Never if I can help it:
    4] talk about out wife and kids, ex-wife and kids or lack there of (your family if any)
    5] her family (kids etc.)
    6] her or her career outside of the club (they usually have one even if is fiction)
    7] your work truthfully (most ask) or do you make up your work
    8] the weather
    9] food, books, television, movies, broadway musicals

Never ever:
    14] begin negotiations immediately
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I talk about pulling strings. If I have to do that she needs to pull some fingers
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    1) ; 3); and 14)
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I like to throw them off and talk about something weird. Whats your favorite flavor of ice cream. What color are the walls in your bedroom, do you prefer dogs or cats, are you afraid of snakes, tell me about your favorite customer of all time and why then I try to one up that customer. You can learn a lot about a person with these questions.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I just like to stare at their boobs and grope them.

• Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Papi probably has the best insight on this one so far. Simple and to the point.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    8,9 and 13

I prefer to keep it vague.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I'm with 3LM. That's my usual approach. I find it strikes up the most common subject first--who and what we know in common.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Motörhead - are you sure that's not a mirror?
  • JackKash
    11 years ago
    2,3,6,9,10 but I'm gonna steal Lion's method from now on (hope you don't mind). Sometimes the chat might as well be a script. What a way to break the routine.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    These:

1] sit silently [when I want her to go away]
    2] talk of you past clubbing experiences [depending upon circumstances, but not too often]
    3] her past club experiences [often - this is good intel]
    4] talk about out wife and kids, ex-wife and kids or lack there of [only if asked]
    5] her family (kids etc.) [often - like to know if she is a single mom]
    6] her or her career outside of the club (they usually have one even if is fiction) [only when she brings it up]
    7] your work truthfully (most ask)
    8] the weather [if the weather sucks outside]
    10] other girls working at the club, club patrons or club staff [sometimes]
    14] begin negotiations immediately [rarely but does happen]
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Usually, I just make it up as I go along, but most of the time, if they are new to me, they want to know what my job is, so I tell them. Sometimes, if they seem familiar, I might ask if they've danced elsewhere.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Motörhead - are you sure that's not a mirror?"

Comethink of it, you're probably correct, sir. Many stages DO have mirrors behind them. LOL
  • JohnSmith69
    11 years ago
    Unless it's obvious or I have seen the girl on stage, my first question is always whether her boobs are real. If the answer is yes, then I am with Papi -- stare and grope. If they are fake, then I quickly start looking for another girl. I did try discussing politics with a girl one time, but I gave up when she was repeatedly unable to remember the name of the president of United States. It's best to stick with the subject of their breasts.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    Great ideas, Lionshare!
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Sometimes I break the ice with them by pointing out that my fly is unzipped, and we kind of go from there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion