tuscl

Dancer Names

Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:37 AM
The last discussion brings up a topic. When you review a club do you put names and specifics about extras in your review? I have taken to describing the club the girls and description of the girls from whom I get dances. I try only to post the names of ROB's.

20 comments

• baconator
    11 years ago
    I would not. I also asked my wife not to. Slim chance, but don't want to ruin a good thing. Loose lips sink ships and all that.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I think that I have before but only about the quality of dance and never about extras.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I never mention dancer names. I just don't see the need to do so. Now my view on this might change if one seriously ripped me off, but that hasn't happened in a very long time.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Never unless she is a ROB and then she gets my "Bitch of the month" award.
  • lotush
    11 years ago
    I never post a dancer's name in connection to extras; that's just stupid. I've posted names of the ones I've had great dances from and a few that were so lame I felt obligated. What's a "review" if you don't name names?
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I'll name a ROB, but when it comes to connecting extras, I'll describe the dancer and maybe give her first letter of her name, and list the price, service, and quality of services.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    In my first couple of rookie reviews I mentioned dancer names. PMs from trolls convinced me of the error on my ways. I no longer mention names. I am very explicit about extras in clubs because most of my reviews now are about Canadian clubs. Prostitution laws are different in Canada so there is no LE threat in my country. My visits to US clubs are now very rare but I try to restrain my exuberance when I review an American club.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I also just mention names of robs. Better that way. N if someone wants more info that is what pm's are for
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I've mentioned names in many of my reviews. I don't see what the big deal is
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I either name the great dancer or describe the great service. But not both. Don't need to attract LE or too many competing mongers to my faves. A couple years ago I talked up this awesome Latina in my local club. Before long there was a daily wait to see my baby. I don't want to live thru that again!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Bella
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Founder's "Review Submission Guide" prefers that dancers' names not be mentioned. See the fourth paragraph, last sentence of [view link] It seems that most of us who have written reviews, read that and remember it when composing a review. However, I wholeheartedly agree that the name of a ROB should be stated in a review.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Fucking ROB's!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I'll name a ROB, but when it comes to connecting extras, I'll describe the dancer and maybe give her first letter of her name, and list the price, service, and quality of services" My M.O. also.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Whats in a name anyway? Its not like they can/don't periodically change them. Its also difficult to positively identify a unique stripper by name. The "Paris" who rocked my world at Cheetah on the 1st may not be the "Paris" who tried to steal your phone on the 15th.
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    I will mention a name if I get a good dance but never if I get extras. I appreciate the reviews that do likewise so that I can look for a good dancer when I go to that club. I also appreciate it when ROBs are identified by name.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I always describe the dancer, post her club name and describe in detail any illegal activity I saw. That way I do my part to have LE put an end to it as quickly as possible. Afterall, we are supposed to help stop any crime even if it is two consenting adults just trying to have a little bit of fun. Maybe if we could put spy cameras in a neighbors house we could get the police to even raid someone's home because there could be an illegal bj taking place. Of course the rumor is that after marriage, all bj's stop. In South Carolina, It is against state law to play any game involving dice because that is like gambling. I heard some guys got arrested paying poker at their house. If I see some senior citizens paying Yathzee, I think the police should do a raid. They are breaking the law. I heard a police officer say the law is the law. Seriously, I think we'd all be better off if taxpayer money spent paying LE was used stopping thieves and dangerous criminals, not trying to enforce laws that shouldn't be laws in my opinion.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy: "I never mention dancer names. " Maybe because your reviews are often made up, but if you put down names people would be able to call you down on your BS? I, by contrast, often include names. I never connect the names with services, but I know guys like to try and keep track of which girls are working where. Yes they do change names, or new girls pop up using a name that another girl used, but apparently it's something.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    What do you guys think of this review? Should it be flagged for too explicit/dancer liability? The guy names the dancer, describes her look, describes the extras he received, and for what price. [view link]
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I just flagged it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion