tuscl

Sucking tits/kissing ass

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, April 3, 2013 1:47 PM
This is two parter. Do you guys like sucking tits during lapdances? I personally don't because I know I wouldn't be the first one to suck her tits that day. Do any of you guys kiss a stripper's ass during a lapdance? I've recently started doing this with one of my favorites, and I have to say I kind of like it. It gives her goosebumps and I am an ass man myself so double the fun.

25 comments

• occurious
    11 years ago
    Think you have your health concerns kind of flip flopped there..... Now to answer your question, I always suck their tits during an LD if they are available and yes I've done a little rimming ages ago when I was young and dumb.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I've sucked some nipples when she let me, but i have to agree wit occ, I think is rather risk being second on the tit before I'm kissing her ass... I'm an ass man too but I have my limits
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Think you have your health concerns kind of flip flopped there....." If any of you members are SO concerned about your health, WHY would you EVER touch a dancer at ALL, anywhere at any time?!?!
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    slapping ASS and sucking Nipples!!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    The Drac-man has a point. From now on I'm only going to the club if I wear a BL4 suit as protection. Maybe I can convince the club to replace the black lights with germicidal UV lamps.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Thats how you get Sickle Cell.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I love sucking titty – in fact I love using my mouth all over a woman. I have kissed the rear end area but not necessarily the a-hole if that is what you meant – I kiss the big ole buns if she has them. I kinda love women more than I love sex (I need therapy I know :)) – I love to look at and touch women all over with everything including my hands, mouth, penis, tongue, etc.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    So you guys like sucking tits even knowing you're probably like the 10th customer to suck on her tits that day? Not me. I do like sucking tits like everyone else, but the circumstances have to be right. The only time I've ever sucked a stripper's tits was one time at a bikini club. I took a girl to VIP, and she was supposed to keep her bra on, but there was mutual sexual attraction between us, so I just took her bra off and sucked her tits. She didn't mind at all. Knowing that girl and that club like I do, I was pretty sure that was very rare. At the club where I kiss the ass of one of my favorite girls, I know I'm the only customer in there with the balls to try that shit. If the bouncer caught anyone doing that, that person would be kicked out. Luckily the bouncer has never caught me. She told me out of all her years working at that club, I'm the only customer that has ever tried that. Knowing that club like I do I tend to believe her. Also I'm talking about kissing ass cheeks not asshole, if that makes a difference. Her ass looks so juicy, and I love putting my lips all over it.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    How many times have I heard "you're the only guy that I let....."? Talk about stripper shit! You're the only guy I let come in my mouth. Kiss me. You're the only guy I let fuck me in the ass! Sure. Ranukam, you don't believe that shit, do you?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "So you guys like sucking tits even knowing you're probably like the 10th customer to suck on her tits that day?" You buy her for the night. Problem solved.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @gawker- yeah I don't fall for that stripper shit, I've been strip clubbing for a few years now, but I know this club very very well, and what she said falls in line with all the knowledge I've gathered at this club. I am curious about the health risks of kissing ass cheeks?
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Ranukam, You're a sucker. If you can do it, so can I, so can dougster, so can alucard, so can staxwell, and so on and so on and so on....
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Suck ass
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I love sucking the tits of willing dancers. Of course I have to be willing too and that means having a better than good idea I'm not following some other sucker. No guarantees but sometimes those nipples are hard and hard to resist. A current favorite of mine loves me sucking on her left nipple as it is her sensitive one. Catch her as she starts her shift and alls well. And tasty. And I also have no problem kissing a dancers body as appropriate and acceptable. Ass, belly, tits, thighs..... I'm there to have fun.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @boogieknight- do you have comprehension problems? My question was if you like to suck tits and/or kiss ass during lapdances. That was it. Save your jealousy for someone who fucking cares. LMAO
  • dw.buck
    11 years ago
    i agree with ranukam, i dont suk on the tits cause dont know how many hands or mouths were on them first. however i luv to kiss their ass/rim a lil. the girls keep their ass n pussy clean cause it is has to smell right and its their money maker. even if she has it on another customer its on their pants, and after extra activities they clean up. but the main reason i do it cause no one else does and i have had favors returned for free ITC just for playing orally
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I could care less who sucked their tits earlier that day, if the girl likes having her tits sucked, she will get them sucked by me. Hell, I've had threesomes where one girl sucks the other's tit and then I suck afterward. Kissing ass, OTOH, is just plain nasty and I won't do that.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    dw. buck knows what I'm talking about @dandydan- maybe you're right, kissing ass might be nasty, but I have also sucked the toes of a stripper before. I guess I'm just a nasty guy lol.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Ew, toes... I just can't go there most dancers have genuinely nasty feet. A foot rub is as far as I go there. But if the starfish is neat and clean, I'll give it a little loving. And I can never say NO to a nice hard nipple or 2.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I repeat: If any of you members are SO concerned about your health, WHY would you EVER touch a dancer at ALL, anywhere at any time?!?! Do you make sure, by watching, that your dancer has taken a shower/bath & SCRUBBED every millimeter of her body before being with you???? Hmm...
  • berge1
    11 years ago
    One of my ATFs has the most sensitive asshole...the club has so many rules and cameras I still seem to be able to get a finger in up to the knuckle as she cum s like crazy. To experience this you ignore any health problems... just thought you'd like to know. I have had my tongue in a few...gets you lots of extras.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    with all you men, sucking these chica's tatas, I definetely will NOT be sucking tits. Every time they come too close to my mouth, my lips curl inside my mouth. And the ass? FORGET ABOUD IT. That's not happening. Its for hands to fondle only (same with da boobs).
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Jeez you guys! Our bodies do have an immune system, you know. Has HIV ever been transmitted by nibbling a nipple or licking a delectable ass cheek? I have been bitten by so many bugs in jungles, deserts, and swamps during my work travel and I have had so many parasites in my body that I surely must have immunity to anything I could possibly ingest from a stripper's nipple. I am willing to take the risk.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Drink some alcohol if you're worried about germs. I heard it can kill germs. Other than that, you can wash your hands. If you're her first dance for the night you're in luck. If she starts shooting milk out of her tits, don't suck. Duck and cover. That milk could be radioactive. You don't know where that milk has been.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I'll definitely accept a nip pushed into my mouth. It would be rude not to. It's only afterwards that I'll wonder how many mouths have been there before me, but what the hell. I've bitten a few asscheeks in my day, but I prefer to not poke around the choco starfish.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion