tuscl

If A Stripper Cuts the Crusts Off Her PBJ...

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Does that mean she is more or less likely to give you a BBBJ in the VIP?

16 comments

• 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    It means she doesn't like bread crust. How about you ask questions about stripping and leave foods and dining to Anthony Bordain?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    This is very complex question that is not easy to answer.

The obvious answer would be "less likely" because if she cuts the crusts off of the sandwich, that probably means she likes things that are nice and neat. Dainty. And BBBJ are all messy and gooey. Yuk.

But wait - the crust of the bread contains much of the vitamins and minerals. So if he she is deprived of those vital nutrients, she will have to find an alternate source.

Bingo! That means she will give a BBBJ and swallow.

Elementary Mr. Watson

• ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    By Jove Motor-Holmes, you've solved it again!
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    There is a lot of logic around this site. On the other hand...
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    You guys are on crack.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    If you lazy dancers got on the floor before 10, I'd be on my way to the club instead of blowing time here. So there.
  • JayJay15
    12 years ago
    1. Strippers are girls.
    2. Girls always eat fancy sandwiches with either chicken or turkey and lettuce and stuff on them.
    3. Fancy turkey/chicken sandwiches are more expensive than PB&J.
    4. If a stripper is eating a PB&J at all, it means she has had several bad earnings nights in a row, and is worried about rent.

Therefore....

5. A stripper who is eating PB&J, with or without crust, is MORE likely to give a BBBJ, because she needs the extra money.
  • rell
    12 years ago
    lol wow
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Have you ever had a PBJ?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Cutting the crust of bread is what you do for children that can't handle the ruffness of the crust. Therefore a dancer that needs the crust cut off is still acting like a child and her inexperince would show up as a bad BBBJ.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "It means she doesn't like bread crust. How about you ask questions about stripping and leave foods and dining to Anthony Bordain?"

A good Idea!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    KY Jelly works better than peanut butter
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Stay away from people with sharp knives named Lorena. :)
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    I need to say it again; y'all are on crack, especially the other JJ.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Didn't know this was part of the food network
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Nobody posts whackier topics than ilbby. He is definitely king of the whack.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion