tuscl

Sweating

Clackport
Washington
Saturday, March 30, 2013 12:38 PM
I got a few dances from this girl yesterday, and after the dances her back was drenched with sweat. She apologized for this, I told her I didn't mind. I kind of like that, it means she was putting some effort into the dance. Do you guys mind if a stripper is sweating during or after her dance with you?

29 comments

• Sunmat
    11 years ago
    Had dances with this small Asian dancer (M..a) at Crazy Horse SFO last month. Not only was her back sweaty but also her thighs, face, neck etc etc. She put so much of effort in the dance that I didn't mind the sweat. My trouser were wet with her sweat at the end of 3 dance set.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Not at all, as you said it indicates an effort. That's better than STONE cold indifference!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I hate it.I don't appreciate fast & furious. Soft & sensual works on me every time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I definitely appreciate it when they put effort in it – and I am not finicky at all about these sorts of things – but if had my choice – I’d rather she not be drenched in sweat – l like to touch all over and don’t want to be touching sweat instead of titties and ass.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    As long as they don't start out being sweaty, that's not much of a problem.
  • dw.buck
    11 years ago
    luv it, means she put in some work.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    profuse sweating is likely a side effect of whatever illegal drug they are taking
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Hey, Mr Kotter, I've got a note!
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    ^^ +SS1 always been my suspicion
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I'm not into it, because either: 1) She's moving around a lot. Good for stage dance, bad for lap dance. 2) The idiot floor manager needs to turn the heat down or the AC up. 3) What samsung said.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Well, if some of you weren't trying to get strippers tipsy with alcohol this shit wouldn't be happening!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Not me Jay Jay. Drunk strippers tend to say stuff that scares me like "Hey! What happened to your ball gag!"
  • Franky_spanky
    11 years ago
    Lol doesn't always mean we are on drugs if we sweet could be too much caffeine. I drink redbull and dance like a mother fucker! Most guys ask me for a dance right after i have hopped off stage from a 2-3song set and I'm hot yes depending on how many tippers maybe very sweaty. But any time i have given multiple dances the guys love to rub the sweat they will comment that I'm glistening and that its very sexy... We do not want to end up sweaty but most clubs need more fans on stage and/or girls are complaining its too cold so heaters are turned on and then the girls who really work the pole suffer. Then are asked to do a dance right after stage and you get where this is going ;) So personally I hate being sweaty and go out of my way to freshen up every chance I get so the customers do not have to deal with this but if you do not mind... I do not mind
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't care to get dances from dancers who are already sweaty before a lap dance. If they sweat like crazy during a lap dance and they just started, I will thnk she is taking something whether it is some weight loss drug or something else. I believe I know of one dancer taking something. She was always real sweaty or getting a lot sweatier than any other dancer after just a couple of minutes. I stopped getting any dances from her. I don't even see her working any more. Usually I hear dancers are cold and they hope I will warm them up. I've even been feeling a bit cool at times so we both warm up. If I drink enough beer, it will make me feel cooler, sometimes a lot cooler. Sometimes it feels like a twenty or thirty degree temperature drop. I'm usually hot compared to many of the natives.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I have heard my hands are freezing according to some dancers after I get colder. I suppose if the temperature of my hands drops into the 40's, my hands will feel very cold to anyone I touch. That is only a temporary condition due to either being outside or due to holding an icy beer bottle. My hands drop to the temperature of the environment. Well up to a point.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I had one dancer attempting to quickly warm up my hands by holding them in between her legs. She said my hands felt like ice. I thought it was funny but certainly wasn't complaining about where she wanted to put my hands. I wasn't cold. She must have either thought I was or didn't want to feel icy hands touching her during a lap dance.
  • Franky_spanky
    11 years ago
    I'm pretty sure be that line from the rap song... popped a molly and she is sweatin he is meaning something more along the lines of tripping but im not big in to rap or doing drugs nor have i ever done molly so wouldn't know if you sweat a bunch lol. but have seen a bunch of girls do molly in different clubs and all they want to do is dance so maybe thats where the sweating part coming into play ;)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    She was detoxing.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Sweat can stink
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    If she is sweaty, I likely won't ask for a dance. If she sweats a little with me, no problem. However, I do not like a "drenched" dancer. If she finishes on stage and is sweaty and I wish a dance, I'll ask her to see me after she freshens up. gf, So do gators! :)
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Clubber, not my Gators
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I normally sweat watching the dance
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    A sweaty dancer tastes better than Schweddy Balls ice cream
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    I can live with it unless it's really over the top. Any sweat produced dancing for me is cool though.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I don't mind the sweat in and of itself, but like a few others have said I'm not a fast/furious kind of guy - if shes getting sweaty cause of that I'm disinterested and the sweat just piles on.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I don't think any of us would mind if it's just a little sweat. I'm talking about the kind of sweat you get during wild rough sex.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Wow
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    One time I was doing dances with current ATF and club A/C was off/broken. She was pretty sweaty by the time we finished. It helped my massaging of her back and shoulders. I treasured any/all of her bodily fluids.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I don't mind the sweat, but I had one danced stop her dance to fan herself for a second. That really threw off the flow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion