tuscl

Show and Tell

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Sunday, March 24, 2013 7:05 AM
I was surprised by the responses in the "Kids" thread? So what IS the WORST thing a stripper can show you: • a picture of her kids • her genital warts • her eviction notice • a positive pregnancy test • a picture of her boyfriend's dick • her newest tattoo • a copy of a paternity suit against you • her used tampon • her previos customer's condom • her grade report from community college • the contents of her purse • her scars from breast augmentation • a picture of her girlfriend • her first grade class picture • a picture of her sugardaddy's red Ferrari • a text from YOUR wife • her rap sheet • her boyfriend's rap sheet • a picture of you on her phone

24 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The worst thing that they have shown me is how ugly they look when they are falling down drunk.
  • Shamrock211
    11 years ago
    A hand with no tip in it.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I once had a dancer ask me if I was familiar with female anatomy. She then asked if I'd check out her cervix and give an opinion as to whether it was " normal". It was; she wasn't. I charge less than her groinicologist.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I vote for a picture of me on her phone.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Indifference.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Yes, indifference.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Yes - clever answer Alucard
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I'll agree with indifference.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    A positive result on her AIDS test.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    All the above
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Hemorrhoids. Although most of the above are bad. Pictures of kids or girlfriend wouldn't be an issue. Picture of boyfriend/husband not so cool.
  • jaffanajafda
    11 years ago
    My vote --- "her used tampon"
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Her yeast infection. Actually had a dancer do that once in the ladies room. She was looking for a second opinion on what it was. Ugh. I didn't go back to a SC for a couple of months after that.
  • Ghostbuster360
    11 years ago
    Have you seen "The Crying Game"? Having her show me her penis would be about as bad as it could get.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Ghostbuster might have found #1 Genital warts has got to be a close #2
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    I can tell you I recently had a stripper tell me her mom died that day and the only way she could work was by getting shitty drunk. Honestly, not the best sales pitch. However, I did think to myself that if she's THAT drunk, maybe she'll let me get away with more than usual.
  • xcav8r
    11 years ago
    Her version of "The Hangover Part 2".
  • Leonard313
    11 years ago
    Open sores. Her ass if she forgot to wipe. The skin cheese in between her fat rolls. Where in the club her jealous ex-con boyfriend is sitting. But I vote for "a hand with no tip in it".
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Her with no make up in the light of day!!!EEEECK
  • newmark
    11 years ago
    Her badge
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Newmark hit the nail on the head. Once you see a police badge, I'm done (at least I don't ask for sex)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I was thinking what's worse than seeing a bit of toilet paper stuck in a girl's rear end, then I thought something brown still there, eeww. Fortunately all I've seen was the paper in a nude club.
  • lapdanceking82
    11 years ago
    The worst thing a stripper can show me is the front door of the strip clut
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion