tuscl

It's a man thing.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, March 23, 2013 3:52 PM
So today I'm in the club getting a very hands on table dance and she askes me "Don't you get tired of getting blow jobs". Note: she only does CFS. Can't handle BJs. I said "No. Never" and she says "It must be a man thing".

25 comments

• vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Yes, it is!! I don't ever recall hearing of a woman getting a blow job.
  • NotFromTX
    11 years ago
    Wish I could comment from experience but my wife won't do bj's and I'm too scared of disease to get one from a stripper. Btw, the New Yorker says that oral sex is more like to get you an STD than coital sex. So I stick to fucking.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "It must be a man thing" Yup it IS!!! LOL
  • sexualchoc
    11 years ago
    BJ's for me are MANDATORY! I better not ever here a woman tell me that she doesn't do BJ's, but wants to be in a relationship with me??? LMAO!!! GTF outta here...
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    A girl who doesn't do blowjobs shouldn't work in stripclubs or try to keep a boyfriend/husband cause it ain't gonna last. This reminds me of the story of one of my ex-co-workers. * Jim was a sexual moron. He found out from us guys at work that girls actually gave blowjobs and some would even swallow, which he couldn't believe. He was newly married at the time and was anxious for his wife to give him a blowjob. So he went home from work that day and demanded a full job, cum in mouth and everything. "I will think about it and let you know tomorrow", said Jim's wife. The next day Jim rushed home after work expecting the best sex of his life. "Did you think about it, I'm ready for you", said Jim. "Yes I did" said Jim's wife. "I talked to my mother today and she said only nasty whores gave blowjobs. My mother said she had never given a blowjob in her entire life and she said I didn't have to either. So I'm not giving you or anybody else a blowjob." Jim took it better than I could have because the ultimate PL is still married to the bitch. * This is a true story, the names were changed to protect PL's.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF has a "regular" who owns several very successful companies, a 47 foot fishing boat and generally deep pockets. He told my ATF that prior to marriage his future wife gave great head, swallowed, licked his balls, etc. on their wedding night she told him "I'm never putting that thing in my mouth again." She's been true to her word ever since so her hubby goes out and pays $750 for a 5 minute BJ where he seldom lasts that long. And my ATF wont swallow, she spits. Just another PL.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Q What's the best thing about a blow job? A 10 minutes of silence.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Girls should like to suck dick, and guys should like to eat pussy. Otherwise they are sexually repressed and probably have personality issues relating to their failure to bond with their mother. I'm OK with a girl not wanting to swallow. I didn't like straight tequila the first time I tried it, but I learned to chase it with beer, and everything was better. Girls can learn to do the same thing with jizz - chase it with beer.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Q What's the best thing about a blow job?" I thought it was cumming! :) LOL
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I've had a few girlfriends who wouldn't, and more who did it very sparingly. Dated a Catholic girl who claimed she couldn't due to her religion, I was smart enough NOT to point out that it didn't stop her from fucking me.
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    I don't know if it is a southern thing but all the girls down here do blow jobs (at least all the ones I have been with - doesn't seem to be an issue).
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I had a girlfriend who was reluctant to give a bj at first because the father of her children made bj really demeaning (she didn't tell me how, too embarrassed). After a while, when she realized I wasn't the ass her ex was, she started doing them. She gave a good one, unfortunately, she turned out to be a crazy bitch herself.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I am ambivalent about BJs. If Mr. Wood is covered with a condom he absolutely refuses to participate but he is much more eager if BBBJ is available. CFS is a different story; Mr. Wood will do his duty manfully under those circumstances.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Lmao...no its not just a "man" thing. Personally I'd never turn down getting head from a suitable female. What girl would? ;-) And vm- seriously? Did you really write that?
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    @ Lopaw: Technically you need a dick to get a blow job, which I am assuming you don't have. (Unless you would like to share new details with the guys?)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    pablo, I've seen pictures of women that have their version of a "dick" bigger than what some guys might have! :)
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Yes, lopaw, a BJ on a man is a totally different thing than pleasuring a female.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Bjs are mandatory for me, they warm me up for the main event (CFS).
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Sorry but I'm nor following the logic here. I'm equating the female version of oral sex to the original statement of "Don't you get tired of getting blow jobs" and replied accordingly. So no.....I certainly wouldn't get tired of a female blow job.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    lopaw - I just looked at 20 definitions of blow job on [view link]. None of them put females on the receiving end.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I think you guys are stuck on the phrase while lopaw is referring to the act itself, which is simply oral sex and would apply to all. Am I right lopaw?
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Comprehension is key. "Blow Job" , not "Oral Sex" was the topic.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Exactly, sclvr! You get it. I guess its semantics.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "and she askes me 'Don't you get tired of getting blow jobs'. " IMO & IME NEVER! LOL I prefer them to vaginal sex. The variety of stimulation with BBBJs is more varied than with intercourse. "I guess its semantics." Indeed it is lopaw.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I think I might refrain from getting a bj from an epileptic girl. I've heard horror stories about a guy getting his dick bit off when a girl had a seizure during a bj. Asking a guy if he gets tired of a good bj is like asking a dancer if she would prefer working for free.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion