tuscl

Best Strip Club Visit

Clackport
Washington
What has been your best strip club visit so far? My best visit is made up of 2 visits with the same girl.

1st Visit: So I'm chilling at a local strip club drinking my beer and all of a sudden I see the hottest stripper I've ever seen in my life. She's thick, unbelievable ass, great tits, beautiful face, tan, exotic looking, she looks like Carmen Electra (in her 20's). Of course she's busy giving dances to customers throughout the night, so I wait patiently. She finally was free and I get some dances with her. The dances were great, it consisted of great grinding, her putting my hands all over her body (including kitty), etc. I knew I wanted some kind of relationship with her.

I forget to ask for her number that night so I'm kicking myself, but I figure I'll just ask for her number the next time I'm back at this club. So over the next 3 weeks, I make 3 visits to that same club, but I don't see her in any of those visits. I'm starting to think that maybe I won't see her again.

2nd visit: I'm at this same club. I have been here a few times since my encounter with her, but have not seen her in any of those visits. So I'm at the bar watching girls on stage, and someone taps me on the shoulder, it was her, my heart starts beating fast. We pick up where we left off, making out, fingering her pussy, sucking her tits etc. This time I get her number, and I had some good sex with her that night at her place that night. We ended up dating for 4 or 5 months. Good times.

16 comments

• HungryGiraffe
    12 years ago
    Simply put, it was the evening I met my first ATF. At that time I did not know I'm not supposed to fall in love with strippers. She pretty much had me at hello. LOL!!

I'll spare everyone the yummy nasty details.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Tonight.
    Got tag-teamed by two honey's as I was getting ready to leave the club - one worked south of the equator, the other taking care of the boobies up north. Multiple happy endings. $100 each. In an "upscale" club. Doesn't get any better than that. Gonna be hard for me to top this one.
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    I'm so jealous of lopaw right now! Congrats! Sounds like a blast :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    There have just been too many to just pick one.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    My last visit to the now gone Hawaii Theatre in COI was probably the best time I ever had in a strip club. I really miss that place.

@lopaw- damn!
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    That is what you call epic Lopaw!

Tittyfag- Do you want me to reveal your true identity to the TUSCLers? I could do that if you want. Me and Dougster know who you are.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Thanx guys! It really was amazing and completely unexpected. The bar is set pretty high now - this might have ruined me for future clubbing if I can't repeat it again.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Hard to say, but if I could have had a chance to see Lopaw's big moment it might have qualified!

BTW Lopaw, any chance of saying where this event happened?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Like shadow, I cannot pick out one particular moment as I've had several that I would say were excellent. My best moments have actually been with dancers OTC, but that is another topic.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Ranukam, my friend, I believe Lopaw has you beat. If nothing else her experience involves three smoking hot girls.

Hope to see you soon.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    CARMEN ELEKTRA?! Such a beautiful thing.

Lopaw, *Slow Clap*

My best visit was probably my first. It was hosted by Uncle Luke, so yeah... I remember the twins. Two tall, athletic, gorgeous twins with perfect bodies. They smelled AMAZING and had this beautiful energy. The dances were phenomenal, and 2 for 1. One had her beautiful tits in my face and her erect nipples in my mouth, while the other did this thing where she grabbed Jr. with her ass cheeks and massaged him WITH HER ASS CHEEKS, no hands.

I remember being lost in the moment, and feeling like the three of us were the only ones in the club even though it was packed to capacity. I then understood what T-Pain felt when he wrote this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKcr5vkOx…

Those two girls were on my mind for the longest. But, they were unicorns, never to be seen again...

Because I never went back to the club! BOOM! $50 entry fee & $20 dances? Who the fuck?!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… Because I never went back to the club! BOOM! $50 entry fee & $20 dances? Who the fuck? …”

Might have just been that particular night b/c Luke was there (the high fees that is)?
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Good shit Stax, unfortunately I be feeling what T-Pain was feeling a little often. But yeah a 50 buck cover is a definite deal breaker.

Stax and Lopaw have it right, not only say what was your best strip club visit, but also describe it.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    I think I have 2 favorite visits that really stick in my mind. One was with an ATF, who's a tiny Filipina girl that's so small she can sit on my knees, lean forward and provide oral services to my little friend. On one such trip she did so, and later on after some great DFK with her long soft tongue, whispered in my ear "Next time you come bring a condom. I will fock you." That statement has been in my mind for over 3 years now.

My other favorite visit was in another club, the night of a nasty snowstorm. At the time of my arrival, I was the only customer, and there was one dancer, who I had been rather well acquainted with from previous visits. This snowy night she takes me to the LD area, and with no bouncers around, kneels down, extracts Mr Happy, and proceeds to suck some life into him. He was then introduced to the valley of the boobies and me, the girl, Mr Happy, and the boobies all had a great evening together, despite the wretched weather.
  • rl27
    12 years ago
    My best time ever was several years ago with one of my then favorites. Her dances up to that point had were very good, and while she pushed the limits a bit, she didn't go as far over the limits as some of my other favorites past and present.

She was having a pretty bad day that day, between some issues a few new dancers who all came in from another club with a bit of an attitude, a few unruly customers and a very slow day overall. She had also been drinking a bit more than she normally does, so that when it got time to get a dance from her, she was pretty fortified and fairly frisky. From the moment she sat down at my table her hands were all over me, and in the private room she went way beyond any extra I had gotten in that club from any dancer before or since.

Normally when I get a dance from her it would be the first for the day and a be a 3 song warmup for my other more hands on favorites, usually starting with a 2 for 1, and once I was done she would go to another customer and I would then get another 8 to 10 songs from my other two favorites. This day the warmup was a lot more intense than normal and after my first 3, she went right back to my table and started getting hands on again. About every minute or so she would feel me up and say stuff like "just checking to see if you are still hard." She kept this up for about three songs, until she asked if I wanted to try some more. My other two favorites weren't there that night, so I decided what the heck, and went back for another set. This time she was way over the top, shortly in the first song she unzips me, pulls my pants down and starts to lap dance on my undershorts. This lasts for about a song and a half and then the entire pretense ends and she just goes for it. Four songs later I am done and I tip her a very good tip. Next visit it was like nothing happened, and her dances stayed their normal style since. A year later she had quit the club.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    This is mine. It was so mind blowing that I wrote a long piece about it in the old blog section about 2 years ago.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=5…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion