tuscl

what part of hands off don't you under stand

bang69
North Carolina
Monday, February 18, 2013 1:32 PM
Hey Y'all I meet some friends at pp in Greenville SC about 9-9:30 Sunday nite. It was prety bizzy. We had a table & some of the strippers were sitn with us. I cut a deal with a hot little spiner with nice natural 32C tits. During tour 5 cd's. She & herd the stripper next to us say " hands off " to her customer. A few seconds latter " I said hands off ". there dance went on as did mine. Once again for the couch next to us " what part of hands off don't you under stand " After that we saw the stripper storm out of the room. About 2 min later she came back with the bouncer & he was kicked out. has this ever happened to you?

28 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Several years ago at Platinum Plus in Columbia, I was getting a dance from one of my favorites who just happened to be 5'11" tall. The dancer accross from us told her customer a couple of times to keep his hands off. Finally my dancer got up and told him to stop. I asked her why she did that when he wasn't doing anything worse than what I was doing and she said "No means No". On the very rare occassions that I have run accross a dancer with that attitude, I have just gotten up, threw down what I owed & walked out.
  • davejones1978
    11 years ago
    I was at skin in scottsdale,az. It was very slow. I watched this young dancer get up in the middle of a song and go get the bouncer. Before I know it the old guy was kicked out. About 20 minutes later she came by and told me the he wipped out mr happy right there on the main floor.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Mr happy made her pissed off
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Has it ever happened to me. No because I am not stupid enough to keep pushing the boundaries.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I was once at Masters in Myrtle Beach with 3 other guys. We had been drinking for several hours after golf and were pretty well soused. At Masters there are usually several dancers on stage at once. I was watching one dancer doing some great pole work when I heard a commotion, looked and saw one of my friends dancing on stage with one of the girls. Three bouncers were there in about 10 seconds. I don't think Charlie touched the ground as they threw him out the door. To this day, he swears the dancer invited him on stage.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    Maybe the guy's hands were gross but the stripper had no problem with anyone else groping her every which way. What part of YMMV don't you understand?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    NO! I have enough sense to understand a request. Apparently this person couldn't understand plain English. Was he intoxicated?
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    "I understand hands. My hands, right? The part I don't understand is off. Off what? You want me to remove my hands from my wrists. No way!"
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    b69- The day that you learn to spell just might be the day that all males realize when "no means no".
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    negotiate the rules up front
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I usually ask what is allowed so it's rare to hear this after the dance has started.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF says I always want what I can't have. When playing the sex game isn't it normal to test limits?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    No. If I encounter a NFZ I'll cut my losses and move on to someone else. Its usually a drunken dumbass who doesn't get it and winds up getting bounced.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "My ATF says I always want what I can't have. When playing the sex game isn't it normal to test limits?" There is testing and there crossing a line to assault & battery, when you hear NO and don't stop!
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    I know some of you will think this is BD or I was trying to be the white knight....but I wasn't. I have done this stuff out of the club...anyway here is my story.... I was in vegas at the Rhino one time with a few friends. We was at a table with bottle service and next to our table was another guy all by himself. We had a couple of girls who were not dancers with us and a couple of dancers. This guy had one girl. He was starting to get agressive with her when I hear....No. Keep your hands off me. Well then he did it again. And again... I hear no. So after the third no I start to take more notice. Then i see him slap her in the face and the start to put his hands around her neck. I jump up grab this asshole and punch him. I crack him one more time and throw him out of the booth. Then the bouncers show up.....they grab me....then the dancers step in and say what happened.....the ones with us and the one with the asshole. Well needless to say I stayed in the booth with the girl i helped and we drank all of his bottle....then i went back to VIP and i was rewarded....for free. Nothing too dirty happened because i was an idiot and didn't push it....but i was in VIP for 1 hour and had fun....wish i would have tried to have more fun. Oh well live and learn.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Her lips say "no, no", but her tits say "yes, yes."
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    crsm- good stuff man
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Her lips say "no, no", but her tits say "yes, yes." " That can get you arrested. BUT that's your decision to cross that line after being told NO!
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I think if they say no, then one should respect that and move on. Generally, a covered area is a NFZ unless they uncover it and offer it up to be felt. Rarely have I encountered a gal resisting me feeling her in an uncovered area. But when I encounter one using the term I am a "little handsy" well its time to move on. When a gal asks if she can sit in my lap this can mean a lot of free mileage but take it graciously not like some starving animal.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I would get the opposite question: "what part of hands ON do I not understand?"
  • Daddillac
    11 years ago
    20 years ago I was at the Oasis in Atlanta. I was walking from the bar back to the table and a girl yelled at me that I had grabbed her ass, I did not do it. the bouncer came over and talked to me, I told him I did not do it, he said he did not think I did but he had to back up his dancer. He gave me a free entry pass and showed me the door. I still have the pass.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    At my fave club the rules are very different between the different rooms. Thus, I've been told "Not in the LD room" and "You need to buy VIP for THAT". The girls pulling that crap don't get another dollar from me.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shad!She's 5'11"1/2".
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    dice - Not the same girl.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Peace be with you.
  • xxxrated
    11 years ago
    He just didn't tip enough. $50 tip inside the g-string settles that problem.$200 tip and she has a new boyfriend. LOL --Years of strip-clubbing experience.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I was told no touching by a raven haired beauty at a club in Panama City once. The only thing I did was let the back of my hands graze her thighs. Only had 1 dance from her! Now I always ask the rules before I get a lap. Last time the girl says "just don't rape me." We had a great time!!
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    I have seen this a few times. The ones I remember most have been when it's a dancer who I know lets a customer's hands roam a lot. The most recent was when I was getting a dance from one of my favorites and another of my favorites was getting a dance from this really drunk asian guy, who was with there with three of his friends. I heard her tell the guy about several times to stop with his hands, and then finally I hear this strong slapping sound and she got up real quick and yells, "I have had it with you." The entire group was kicked out of the club shortly after. I guess he had tried to finger her several times during the dance, and the final straw was when he tried to pull it out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion