tuscl

Valentines Day Feb 14th.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Will you stay home with your S/O or go strip clubbing?
Will the loser BFs of the strippers give them a day off from the club?
Will you buy your ATF a gift? If so what?

For me. No S/O and no ATF, so no gifts and I will stay home.

25 comments

• dw.buck
    12 years ago
    both spend time with S/O, wear her ass out then go to SC and party
    ATF will get the gift of my protein
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Last year my ATF got flowers and a gift & guess what. LOL And I got some FANTASTIC VIP sessions!! Nothing happening in 2013.
  • Djscudmaster
    12 years ago
    I will go to the s club to spend time with Ny S/O and as she is working there U habg out with her Exotic Sncer stripper friends who will be taking a break and will take in a bite with them and also with her on her break. I already got her and her fruebds gifts
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    My SO is out of town, and I thought about going to a SC tomorrow, but decided that it is probably not a great day to go clubbing.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    My ATF is coming to my home for a Valentine's Day celebration.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Jack and Christie, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N...
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    And MORE, much more fun jack!! LOL
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    A long-time favorite dancer told me that she usually can't work on Valentine's day. She can't go out with her b.f. or a date, either. Valentine's day and New Year's eve are the two most difficult days of the year to get a baby sitter. So, she's usually home on both those days.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Hell no! I won't be spending valentine's day in a strip club. I won't be spending thanksgiving with a stripper. I won't give my ATF a birthday present. I won't give a stripper a loan. None of that shit.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Stingy heh ranukam? LOL
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    At least ranukam has a bit of sense in his head.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    My wife gets Valenitine's Day, the SB got a Victoria's Secret gift card yesterday.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I avoid Valentines Day. I stay home and watch mindless TV (all TV is mindless) That way no one can read anything into going out that night. But actually TV Tuesday night was quite smart and enlightening, the Westminster Dog Show was on and was much smarter and informative than the lying sacks of shit and I am insulting sacks of shit by comparing it to what was on the news channels Tuesday.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Will you stay home with your S/O or go strip clubbing? Working, and if in the area with time, I might stop in a club. No different that any other day.

Will the loser BFs of the strippers give them a day off from the club? NO!

Will you buy your ATF a gift? If so what? Will not. Haven't seen her in quite some time.
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    working till midnight, might stop after work but wont be valentines day technically
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    Meeting my ATF at a hotel then taking s/o out to dinner.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I was in a strip club last Thanksgiving. Only day the manager was working that week. There were free drinks. When I left, the hostess tried to get me to stay. I was like sorry, I have food in the truck. Leftover turkey trumps titties.
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    I went yesterday, no gifts but I did have some chocolates in the car so I handed a few out to the dancers.
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    I'll be staying home with the wife, but my s/o isn't really thrilled about that. I think my next strip club will be next week. I hate this "holiday" so the wife might get a card but haven't gotten anything else yet.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    " I hate this "holiday" "

Why do you Hate this holiday?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Wasn’t planning on SCing tonight but a fellow TUSCLer PMed letting me know he happened to be in town for two days (2nite and 2morrow). So I may hit the SC tonight mainly to catch up with him.

I think the SC will be mostly business as usual tonight (2/14), but I could be wrong. Those chicks need to make their $$$ and their un/under-employed BFs will probably “encourage” them to go to work.

Dancers and their un/under-employed BFs probably have pretty flexible schedules and can do their Valentine thing early in the day and hit the SC at night to make up the $$$ they spent at Denny’s on their Valentine’s meal :)
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    "Why do you hate this holiday?"

Short answer is that I see it as an over commercialized way to make people spend money for something that should be done regardless. You love a woman, buy her flowers and cards and tell her how you feel no matter what day it is. But if its valentines day and youre In a telationship with someone you're no longer crazy about, still got to do something just to keep the peace.

I guess that wasn't quite as short as I intended but you get the point.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Stripper boyfriends were at the club last night when I stopped by
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I was thinking I skipped out of a club last weekend without even waiting to see if a couple of favorites were there. I kind of liked not spending hardly any money. I guess I was like the anti valentine. Skip out early and not spend hardly any money. I did run into a Memphis girl I recognized. I never went to a Memphis strip club though. I still can't remember her name. I wonder if she would feel insulted if I asked her what it was after she's danced for me on probably over a dozen different visits. Wouldn't that be romantic? lol
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't normally go out in the middle of the week since I'd normally be at work, but I'm off all week this week. However, I would rather just save up for the weekend. So no, I am not going out, and it's getting too late to think about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion