Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Long Con

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ever had a stripper actually turn down money to try and convince you that you were "special"? Only happened to me once.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I had a long con once. She conned me into thinking I had a long dick

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Well an escort was buying me lunches, dinners, shoes, haircuts, and then finally hit me up for a $2000 loan. She had the worst excuse ever and that ended it.

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

kinda sorta. i mean she said her customer came in and i asked for a dance before she left and she said she couldnt or shed lose the customer forever. no idea what that was all about

Profile picture for Djscudmaster
Djscudmaster
•

It has haooened to a few times. And the first one/time she got So in love with Ne I coukdn't sat no as much as u wanted to quickly end the relationshio . I hace had girls reject Ny advances or offers for cash before because i was considered so cute sexy or Hot. I also have dated quite a number of stripers from single to Married. Even got a few fighting over dating Me as we speak. But thats beside the point

Profile picture for Chemicaltoilet
Chemicaltoilet
•

Damn, you dyslexic guys get all the pussy!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Yeah, I had two dancers double team me attempting to get a double dance. When I told them no thanks, one dancer said how about a tip? I thought a tip for asking me? Oh well, I decided to give each dancer a dollar. Suddenly the dancer doing all the talking told me I needed that dollar a whole lot more than she did and gave it back. Then she had the other dancer give the dollar back to me. Here I thought I had to tip them to leave peacefully. I suddenly felt special. I felt really special after I changed seats and they asked me again not more than 10 minutes later not remembering me at all.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

It's extremely rare to meet someone who will turn down money. I did hear about someone who went to a strip club with $5000 cash and after a dancer asked for a dance, he said how about we skip the dance and head out to a motel? I heard the dancer told him he found the wrong girl for that. I bet that made him feel special.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

No but I'm skeptical any time "free" is offered by a dancer.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Yes and she is long gone now. LOL

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Special like the short bus

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

A stripper turn down money? Maybe in a parallel universe somewhere, where everything is backwards.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

At the end of the day (and the beginning, and middle), it’s always all 99.9% SS.

Profile picture for she_is_covfefe
she_is_covfefe
•

No, I don't do such thing.

Profile picture for kivioq21
kivioq21
•

I once got a free lap dance but it was because I speak Russian and had relatives in the Ukranian hinterland, where this girl was from. I tipped her the price of the dance anyway.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yes and it was true ive been dating her for a few years now

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement