tuscl

kissess

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:13 PM
How often do dancers try to kiss you on the mouth or in the mouth ?......happens to me about 1st timers is about 30% 2nd timers about 60% 3timers is about 90% And about the fourth time seeing them I'm on to a new girl or I'm kissing deepfrenchy juice likes this

28 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Give her the full juicy package bro
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Been clubbing since late 2009 and it's never happened
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    In general I would say like 20% of the time a dancer will try to kiss me in the mouth.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    About half the time I get asked if its OK to kiss. I was not aware that it was uncommon until I came here. Now I'm having second thoughts on allowing it. Coming here has opened my eyes on what goes on in SC's. I'm seeing things in a club that I've been going to for years that I never noticed before.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Just be careful where you are when this happens
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    10% only because I've foolishly let my guard down and let her give a kiss on the mouth ONCE. Brushed my teeth twice the next morning when I realized that happened. Btw, I HATE giving messages on this site from a phone.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Have you ever been kissing someone and it got really intense? It go so intense you were making out all frenchy and stuff. So intensr that you couldnt feel your feet any [view link] intense you couldnt even feel your feet touching the ground. So intense you felt like you were floating on air. Then you couldnt remember why you were in jail to begin with... Be careful where you are!!!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Be careful
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Lol crazy joe really is crazy. How the hell you go from kissing to being in jail?
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I guess that I'm not a kissable guy; it has never happened to me ITC. Much more common OTC at an hotel or at my place.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ Esta... I have no idea. Be careful bro and keep that toothbrush handy
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    30%
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I guess I'm in the minority. That's what I want more than anything from a dancer right now. GoVinkings - I feel sorry for you bro if that's never happened. I sacrifice extras for some DFK. I go to a non extras ckub. Pre-arrange with my ATF to get there early. She exclusively spends the time with me. no hygiene issues DFK and FIK works for me right now. But it's with an established long time ATF.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Motor- I club in Virginia, so I guess that's why. But I've been to clubs in about 5 or 6 other states and its never happened at those places either. Of all the things I've read on TUSCL, dancers kissing customers on the mouth is without a doubt one of the most surprising. The reason I say that is because females hold kissing in high regard and in many cases its something they only do with a spouse/SO. So to read how many patrons have gotten kissed STILL surprises me to this day, no matter how many times I read it.
  • rellysaprano
    11 years ago
    I'll you kissing these girl you should chaege them 4 that
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    It hardly ever happens to me and when it does, it's with well-established favorites. My favorite part is when you DATY and then they kiss you, but this happens with my top three dancers at my favorite club all the time.
  • drewburner69
    11 years ago
    I have revived kisses - but never in the mouth (FK) But several TY kisses. I once paid for a lap dance for a stranger (he was a paralyzed veteran) About an hour later the dancer comes up behind me and gives me a big kiss -- kindness pays!
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Girls have been kissing me since the 3rd grade. I've never stopped.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the comments fellas
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Drew, did the veteran thank you for the BBBJCIM?
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    It's about the same for me, Juice. That was one hell of a swerve, crazyjoe!
  • davejones1978
    11 years ago
    Ever herd of chronic fatigue syndrome??? More ccommonly known as the kissing disease??? Google it and you will never kiss a stripper again
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    actually the kissing disease is mono, davejones
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Tongue kissing very rare; maybe 3 or 4 times in my 12 year SCing career (including playoffs :)). Pecks on the lips – I would say about 20 to 30 times in the career. “… So to read how many patrons have gotten kissed STILL surprises me to this day …” IME, kissing has occurred in conjunction with some descent spending on the ho, I mean dancer.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I got used to dancers kissing me many years ago. I haven't had too many kiss me on the lips but it happens. I don't even bother trying to keep track of it all. That would be like tracking how many times I drink some water during the day. I think the first stripper I dfk was at a Fraternity party years before I ever visited a strip club. She did get topless at the party. She surprised me when I felt her tongue against my tongue. Thet were selling one dollar kisses and I suspect someone gave her a dollar and had her tip me because they tried to get me to join up. I believe I had more fun at a sorority party, there were a ton of girls there. They gave me a lot of beer too. I had fun at both parties.
  • chimark
    11 years ago
    maybe a 1/2 dozen over 20 plus years clubbing, have done extensive kissing. Although another 10-15 have been quick pecks. None of them would do it on the first time meeting and most of them it took several visits before that happened. On a side note, sometimes reading these discussions, I am reminded that doing an activity may not be smart, I kinda wish I could stay blissfully ignorant and not think about the ramifications of an action!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    darn iPad spell corrector, Someone probably tipped the dancer and had her kiss me is what I meant to type. It seemed like she spent an extra long time doing so. Most kisses are quick little things. I was a bit surprised last weekend when one dancer came up to me and told me I needed to kiss her cheek. I had no idea what that was about.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've probably been kissed thousands of times, never thought about keeping count. I believe I get kissed a lot less now than when I was younger. It isn't something that I look forward to. Doesn't bother me either. Well it could if a dancer I just met tried to dfk and I never met her before. I'm not interested in doing that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion