tuscl

blow jobs and forums

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So we use this bleesed site many to find clubs but for sum of us we also use the forum aka the board.....we come together under the idea of sharing stories and systems on blow jobs and bear baack full sex...and bla bla bla.....but once I've made some friends and to my suprise some enamies lol......this place has been a real blast shooting all kinds of Shit on alll kinds of topics and ideas.....wich is what I believe a forum should be all about.....a place to vent, share, cry and laugh.......thank uou all for putting up with me and for making this site what it is....fun

17 comments

• stanlee
    12 years ago
    what about the blow jobs?
  • HungryGiraffe
    12 years ago
    Juice, your spirit and humor bring a lot of light to what otherwise would be a very dark miserable virtual place. Your generous use of terms like "love" and "bless" show what's really inside of you. I would bet you lift the spirits of lots of people who visit this site who never "risk" wading into what can be a shark-infested pool. Personally, I like staying in the shadows, but I really enjoy your contributions and the fun you drive. Glad it's therapeutic for you! :-)
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    But Juice! You are the second cumming.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    My thoughts exactly, Juice!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "systems on blow jobs and bear baack full sex."

I'm with you on the blow jobs, but I'm not having sex with a bear. They're even grouchier than women.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Keep it up juice
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol...thanks
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Poop
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Kaka
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Shit
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    You know, there's blow jobs and then there are BLOWJOBS. My fav takes pride in her blow jobs. This isn't just an ice cream lick; she puts her heart and soul into orally pleasing me. I've never been with anyone who can make such good use of her tongue, lips, throat and hands. And she doesn't tire. After 1/2 hour she'll ask if I want to fuck. Now, I finally know how to define love.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    This topic sucks dick.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Word
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    But...what about BBBJCIMNQNSQWERTYUIOP with a bear? You lose a dick if you try dat shizzle!!!

Srsly tho, all I can say is...Juice on Juiceman. Juice on my brothah!!
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    still waiting for u to juice up my box, jb!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Shark infested pool? Where would someone get that idea from?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion