tuscl

Do you have what it takes to date a stripper?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
With all the talk about how strippers are so fucked up in the head and don't have regular degular lives and such, do you really think you can date that stripper let alone get her to go out with you without involving paid sex. Let's hear what makes you think you can get with a stripper.

I've dated a FINE ass hooker. And when I say fine I mean gosh darn sexy. I turned a hoe into a housewife. Yep, I think I can handle a stripper.

39 comments

• Experimental
    12 years ago
    Cool story bro.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    My big dick.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    I went out with strippers when I was younger, but I didn't meet them in a strip club. Thats pretty much how most guys date strippers.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    What besides a physical feature do you have to offer Estafador? I'm curious.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I've dated strippers and would do it again if the right one came my way. I've been successful because I know what to expect from them and I'm comfortable that they are dancers. I've never asked one to quit her job or otherwise tried to control her. Trying to control a stripper will fuck you up every time.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Marines come in my club quite a bit. Young, good looking studs. Come in for free lunch, don't tip, don't buy dances, just ask the girls out on dates. The girls don't date them and just leave them sitting by themselves. But I know a couple girls that dated marines, cause they met them at a party or a night club.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    What alutard said is sexual harassment. Just not right one dude talking about another dudes physical feature here. That is a discussion for another forum. This forum is for titties an ass and pimps and hos
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I love how people try to shoehorn strippers into one mold. Yeah they got issues of varing degree, but each one is different.

I'd say the only thing for sure is to be confident knowing you're the one she comes home to and agree on whatever sexual boundaries she does. If they're crossed, end it. But if not, be comfortable letting men spend money on her and grope her, she only has that body for a few years, let her get the most out of it.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Only for a few years? Body wise, I've known strippers who have stayed in shape for 10-15 years. Some even still look quite sexy overall, even with age. Not true of all, but still it applies to many of them.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm dating one right now....it's all good to....Probly last 3 or 5 years.....
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Yeah, with work you can extend your looks for several years, but with no effort most women pan out at 30-35 and men at 45-50. And if you work odd hours, get no sleep, drink and smoke, you can reduce this figures by 5-10 years.
  • bigman226
    12 years ago
    I dated a stripper for 18 months about 10 years ago. We met in the club, saw each other out in the mall at took it from there. My expectations were to have fun & we had lots of fun. We broke up over ss but when it was good we were damn near married
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    crazyjoe, I'm willing to step forward as one of his sexual harassment victims if anyone wants to reports him.

Esta, me dated a few when I first started clubbing. Me and strippers go together perfectly with our love for ganja, sex, freedom, and our daddy issues. Haven't been to the club in a few months, but when I go back I'll see if I still got what it takes.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I'm old, fat, ugly and I have a small dick. So, no, I *don't* have what it takes to date a stripper.

And I'm OK with that, 'cause my girl fakes it *really* well.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Heh, everyone's dated a stripper besides me. I'm mad at the world because of it lol. I need to get one NAO just to be apart of the crew. Still hoeing out my hoe girlfriend was still fun. She had money, I had money and she gave it up to me for free....someone get me a stripper asap. Staxwell, juiceman, your on the case.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Alucard, since hhoes care most about money, besides my physical attributes, I have a legit well paying job my hoe girlfriend or would be stripper girlfriend can safely say among friends. My hustling days never have to live in fear.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    c'mon Dracman. Esta has a lot to offer a stripper. She can enjoy his extensive collection of abstract impressionist works while sipping a nice Montepulciano from his wine cellar. And didn't you PM me that you regularly have Serrano over for dinner and conversation. I think Esta was behind the whole Brutus Faust thing. Plus, there are evenings at the Met. You often have Netrebko up to your penthouse as well, don't you?

Honestly, I think Esta can enrich any strippers life through his love of art and fine literature.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    I should add, right on Esta, right on! I really would like to visit to discuss our mutual interest in modern dance. Weren't you telling me about a conversation with Sappington about her next work. I found the whole Shatner piece delightful. We really need to hang...then close the city down by going off to the club and enjoy another kind of dance!
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    in the sense of a relationship? hell no, not after the xATF fallout

and... you'll feel differently when she takes 1/2 in the divorce
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Sure, I have dated strippers. But I wouldn't marry one.

The only way to turn a hoe into a housewife is if they change. As long as a girl is a stripper, she will be a hoe whether you are married or not.

Unless your definition of marriage is a simply a legal status.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    This thread reminds me of when I was in college and my roommate, who was a law student, and his buddies over for some drinking and partying. The question comes up "How many girls have you fucked?" Answers sounded a little bit "exaggerated". Next morning I ask my roommate about it and he says "I don't even remember that. What did I lie and I say?"
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I have trouble handling civilians; let alone strippers. I’m a pretty conservative guy – don’t drink much; never done drugs; don’t smoke; don’t swear much – I’m too much of a goody two shoes for a stripper to take (not counting my $$$) seriously IMO.

I can’t handle the drama; lies; and overall lack of stability that is part and parcel of most strippers’ lives.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I have dated strippers. Some of them are on drugs, some are drunks. But most of them are normal people just trying to get by
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Damn right bang....spot on......
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I've dated a few. I think the fact that me being black, young, not bad looking and having a big dick helped me out tremendously. At the end of the day dating a stripper ain't that cool because she is probably fucking a dude on the side for money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Dating strippers *can* be fun, but there is no such thing as a free lunch. Dating strippers more often than not also means dating their problems (financial; babydaddy drama; etc.).
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I've never dated a stripper, only sex and hanging out wherever they wanted to go.

I guess if you wanted to know her better, you could go out on a date. One dancer suggested this and I got confused thinking that's not the normal order. Usually it's sex first, then she starts talking about going places.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    I've done it. Never again though. I'll fuck them for free when opportuniy knocks, but no more "dating". Too much drama.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Getting back to the original question, "Do you have what it takes to date a stripper?" Even with strippers, some of the usual principles of sociology still apply. One would have to be within the normal dating age range of the stripper you're interested in. I'm so much older than strippers that I would never attempt a dating relationship. I've had a few dates with strippers, but never gone into what I would term a long term dating relationship.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I meant to add: If you're twenty or thirty years older than the strippers you see in the clubs, don't expect to date them.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "What alutard said is sexual harassment. Just not right one dude talking about another dudes physical feature here."

That is harassment - MODERATOR, WHERE IS THE MODERATOR!!!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "Trying to control a stripper will fuck you up every time. "

Women in general. Well unless they are into BDSM - but then it's only for a hour or so, then back to the same ole same old.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "Dating strippers more often than not also means dating their problems (financial; babydaddy drama; etc.)."

Again, women in general. Even the ones in professional clothes.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Do I have what it takes?
    Oh,indeed, yes I do.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I don't want to date a stripper so it's really irrelevant.

Just logistically it would be annoying, always working weekends and at night when I'm not.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Jestie: "I don't want to date a stripper so it's really irrelevant."

Well you do got the underemployment thing going, but I think strippers prefer drug-dealers to janitors, so seems you are just making a virtue out if your necessity here.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Big dick, money, and an arrest record.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Let's see:

Have job - Check
    Have home - Check
    Have decent "ride" - Check
    No drugs - Check
    No arrests - Check
    No tats - Check