tuscl

Negotiable Lap Dance Prices?

Saturday, January 26, 2013 7:32 AM
I live in Virginia so that's where the majority of my clubbing is done unfortunately :(, but I've also been to clubs in North Carolina, New Jersey, Georgia, Maryland, Nevada and Minnesota I've read on the discussion board about how many dancers have their own prices for lap dances and sometimes the prices are negotiable. I'm guessing this isn't the norm and it's just something that happens at a select few clubs, but I could be wrong. ALL the clubs I've been to they have set prices and the dancers don't set their own prices for lap dances. Now, I will admit that I've never asked about negotiating when it comes to lap dances, but that's because pretty much every place I've been to has a sign posted showing the price of each dance. So I guess my question is: Is negotiating lap dance prices/dancers setting their own price for dances common? I'm guessing it's not, but I've been wrong plenty of times before. What's your experience when it comes to this?

27 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    It's not common at all where I live, but it's happened a few times. At a club I went to, one girl wanted to charge 250 bucks for 30 min VIP, I told her maybe later, I ended up doing VIP with another girl that only charged 150 bucks for 30 min. There was a club I went to where the dances were 20 bucks, one girl offered me 3 songs for 50 bucks, it was a win win for me because her dances were so good that I was going to buy 3 songs regardless of her discount. She ended up becoming a fav of mine.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    With respect to the cost of the dance or VIP per se, I've not seen much in the way of "negotiable" prices. Obviously, many dancers want tips, especially for VIP and CR "dances". It wouldn't surprise me if that's where the notion of negotiability comes in sometimes. Certainly not always, of course.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    When I go to a club I usually try to find out the fee structure for the girls. If they have to pay the house per lapdance, they usually are not willing to negotiate at all. If they just pay a one time fee to the house and then keep what they make, some girls will almost always negotiate or if she likes you, throw one or two in for free. IME these are usually lower end clubs though.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I live in north Carolina and club in NC, SC, and TN thus fair in my travels.....I've only came into one club out of my 22 clubs that let the girls call their own prices and that is the platnuim plus outfit.......all the other clubs for the most part like you said have it printed out on a card or on a board or something.....but I love trying to get a deal and especially in places I didn't thank it could happen....now I asure you you will need to love the word "no" but yes do happen....a common one is droping a quick $5 of a lapper......but I've gotten as much ad $100 of a CR just because it was a Monday near closing.....hang in their and be a juice aproved bargin hunter its fun and makes the money that much more enjoyable....good luck and gods bless juice and his crew
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Also try buying lappers in bulk like 15 and 20 a in a row...a lot of times management will aprove.........this is part of how I'm starting to get $5 and $10 table dances with 2 way contact....I'm buying in bulk
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    JUICE CREW!
  • vegasmoon
    11 years ago
    I've noticed this a couple of times in Vegas, and it seems to be related to how good a relationship the dancer has with the bouncer of the VIP rooms. So instead of 3 dances for $X, I might get 5 dances for $X+ which ends up being significantly less than the price for 6 dances. The bouncer never comes over to check on us, and if it's good, we do another round.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I was in a club last week that usually charges $30 per dance but offers a 2 for 1 on Tuesday. I was there on a Wednesday but I talked a girl down to 2 for $45. It was in the middle of the day and the club was empty, so that might have been a factor. I probably would have kept going bc the chick was letting me grab her ass and pinch her nipples and kiss down her body, but she quit dancing before the last song was over. She quit early but the contact was good so I went ahead and gave her the $60 that she would have charged without the discount. Planning to go back and see her soon too!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    jUIce CrWe
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    In Detroit it's not hard to negotiate a package deal, like three for $50 if the regular price is $20 each. But I usually just pay the regular price unless I'm offered a deal.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    I never noticed it here in GA. Not with regular lap dances anyway. VIP: some dancers mess around with the prices. The ones that try to over charge you like you've never been to the club before and don't know how much VIP is supposed to cost, I especially love those girls. I playfully insult those ROB's until they leave after realizing I'm not buying anything from them. And I think most of the insults go over their heads.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    It depends a lot on the business model of a particular club. Most of the clubs I'm familiar with (PA), the club takes a fixed percentage, usually half, of each dance / VIP room based on a set price (with low to zero house fees). In a lot of these clubs you also have to pre-pay via a cashier. So there's really no room for negotiation. Plus, any discount would have to come out of only the dancer's share of the price. A 10% discount to the customer, costs the dancer 20% of her cut. And these clubs watch like hawks how many songs you do. If the dancer 'gives' you a song for 'free' the club still expect their cut of that 'free' song which comes out of the dancer's cut. In other clubs (outside of my area) the clubs have high house fees but the dancers keep all of their dance money. In this case, it's whatever the dancer can get. Some try to maximize their earnings with higher prices, others try to sell more dancers at lower prices.
  • blacky
    11 years ago
    At my favorite club in RI, they offer 2 for $25 dances on Sun - Tues day. Most everybody that works those days charges this fee but some girls say that they charge more (i.e. 2 for $30) and one girl that might have recently left, said she didn't like 2 for 1s but would do it if I bought her a drink (I would ahve paid a tip, so all is good in the end). However, on the other days and at night, I have gone in many times and said to the girl that I am used to do dances for the 2 for 1 price and can they do somethign for me. Some will offer 2 for $40 (house fee on Sun-Tue day is $5 for set whereas house fee rest of the time is $5 per dance - you pay the dancer and she pays the house, so dancer makes $10 a dance Sun-Tue day and $20 a dance rest of the time. So, 2 for $30 when it is not 2 for 1 also brings the dancer $10 a dance), others will do 3 for 2. Well over half of the dancers that I ask will do dances for less than the $25 per dance when it is not 2 for 1 time, so I ask. Worse that can happen is that they say No. Of course, I have an excuse, the girls in general know I come mostly on the 2 for 1 days, so I am simply be honest when I ask. Now, regarding CR, the price is $100 to dancer and $30 to house for 15 minutes. I have only seen one dancer offer a better deal although I have heard of a few dancers offering a BJ for $100 total but that is not the norm. Generally, they have a menu if you want extras and these are almost always negotiable. One girl even quoted me $100 extra for a HJ and $200 for a BJ but if I didn't have the money, she would do the BJ for an extra $100. I am not sure how that is negotiation as she offered her standard rate and then immediately reduced it but depending on how busy it is, most girls will come down in their standard rates for extras. Sorry, long winded answer that essentially says, you can always ask but you run the risk if you get too many NOs, the girls will avoid you altogether.
  • Mistoff
    11 years ago
    Don't negotiate the lap dances. Negotiate the tips. Up front. Always. You can get any thing you want at Alice's restaurant... including Alice if your tip offer is accepted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve been offered lower dance prices by dancers that seemed hard up for the $$$; but this is the exception. Also, I don’t think dancers like other dancers undercutting them – I think it is some kind of understood or unwritten rule that this is a no no. I’ve been offered lower prices like 2 for x, or 3 for x. This has happened more often when I’ve gotten a couple of dances from a dancer (2 or 3) and she is trying to convince me to get more. I also don’t try to bring down the price of the dances since I think perhaps the dancers will not be as inspired to give good dances.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Typically a club will have a posted or standard price for dances. Many dancers will give a discount if they are having a slow night. Some dancers have a minimum tip in mind, and they won't give you a dance if they think you're not going to pony up. Personally, I've never had a dancer quote me a personal price higher than the club standard price. I think it's because the bouncers won't back them up if you refuse to pay the higher price later. One trick dancers use is, if asked the price of a dance, to say "2 for $20" even though club policy is $20 a dance, no requirement to get two at a time.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    My experience has been what Experimental and mjx01 mentioned: 1. If the club has a high house fee for the dancers, but then lets the dancers keep all of their money after paying house and other tipouts, then you're likely to find negotiable dance prices. That's because the club management doesn't know or care how many dances a dancer sold during her shift. 2. One way of observing if this is the practice is that if you see a floater (usually a person with a clip board) walking around counting the dances each dancer gives, then the club likely has a low house fee for the dancers, but collects a percentage of each dance. (Some clubs have a more subtle way of counting the dances.) If that's their system, then those clubs WILL care how many dances a dancer has sold. Like Experimental said, it's best if you can discern which system the club uses before going in, or before spending a lot of money your first visit there.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I believe Shadow used to talk about negotiating being available at the Columbia PP. In my experience it's usually been package deals offered by the dancer.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    jester214 - lap dance prices at all of the Platinum Plus clubs are negotiatable. Asking prices are all over the place. I can still get 2 for $20 from a few that know me well and 2 for $30 from a few more and I refuse anything higher than that.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Even in a fixed price club there are ways to negotiate. I frequently visit with a dancer at an "upscale" club who will quote a fixed price (say, $150) and direct you to the cheap topless section, where she payouts out 1/2 of the topless rate to the house. If she knows that she can get you off in a minimum amount of songs, it's a great money maker for her since she'll only pay out the club for the time spent in the cheapo section and pocket the rest of the $150.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Most of the clubs I visit, the clubs get a cut of each lap dance sold, so there is no negotiating going on. And the few clubs which don't do that have lap dance costs low enough there isn't need to negotiate.
    11 years ago
    As Shadow said Platinum Plus is name their own price. The one in Allentown is nude so girls will typically offer a topless price and a nude price (typically $10/song more). Prices all over the map. Package deals typically available. They also do a 2 for 1 sporadically, so that can factor in (some nights pretty much once an hour). Don't care for it myself. I've found when I've been able to obtain a lower, more reasonable price the girl is either lame or tries to short change me in song length. I stick with my regular. We have a flat rate, pay for performance understanding.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Good feedback. Seems like these lap dance deals aren't all that common like I expected.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    A number of things are negotiable even in clubs where you think things are fixed. With fixed dance prices, some less than nice dancers may start half way through a song and count it. Some might expect a bigger tip. I visit platinum plus clubs and like the negotiable prices. Dancers often will come down in price to a certain extent to get dances from you. They might offer an even better deal if you buy multiple dances. If I do that, I can get the lap dance price down to ten dollars per dance after buying a few fifteen dollar lap dances. Since the club isn't counting dances, the dancer can sit and talk or do free dances if she wants. The best deal I ever had was several five dollar lap dances in platinum plus in Columbia several years ago. I hit things off well with one dancer. I know I had at least 8 or 10 dances all for five dollars each. We were both having fun without extras. Two way contact. A dancer could keep dancing and dancing with low enough prices if I didn't get tired of her dancing for me with low enough prices. I usually get tired of a dancer dancing for me after a few dances.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I believe the negotiable dance price business model has a lot going for it. Customers are happier I believe. Lots of dancers are working entertaining people in the main club. The lap dance room or rooms are busy almost all the time instead of only being busy on announced two for one lap dance specials. That is for visitors. All the locals know the dancers can do two for ones anytime in platinum plus clubs. The club even allows dancers to not dance on stage for an extra fee I believe and the club lets dancers continue with lap dances even if it was their turn on stage. The bouncers just try to get an available dancer to go up on stage. With over fifty dancers walking around, shouldn't be that hard. Although a smaller club often seems more selective with prettier dancers, platinum plus allows a lot of variety of dancers to work, some whom I do not think should be dancing at all. Way too fat IMO. I guess some guys like fat dancers.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    The other thing I don't like about clubs counting dances and fixed prices is that you often pay up front in some clubs. If you wanted more dances, you may have to pay a lot more if you were doing the announced two for one and they make you pay a lot for regular dances. In those clubs I spend a whole lot less money and seldom buy dances, unless the two for one dance is pretty good.
  • berge1
    11 years ago
    Well I have a very special lady. When I was laid off, she NEVER charged me for dances, saying she was keeping me on an IOU! After 8 weeks I asked her how much I owed. She said she wasn't really keeping track and just said "you'll do well by me!" I gave her $1000, which was a bargain..24 nights/ 20+ dances a night. She said it was too much. Now every visit we do dances to warm up to the VIP. 2 hours of LDs for $100. I usually spend 3 hours in her arms...Never any paid extras...and she has more than 3 orgasms! It is a total win - win for both of us. That is what I would expect from a REAL ATF! To top it off we always go out for a late dinner, she pays. I would consider this the ultimate negotiation on price.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion