tuscl

Best Pants to Wear to a Strip Club

Saturday, January 19, 2013 9:00 PM
I am in the NY/NJ area so you usually have to at least have pants on (no shorts, no workout pants, etc.) So what's the best type of pants and underwear (boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, commando) to wear to a strip club if u want a stripper to bring you to completion during a LD or VIP? I wore these lightweight polyester "golf" pants recently and the dancer kept commenting on how nice they felt during the LDs. It felt good to me too, but they are not very supportive. So, once you get up from your LD, you look like the first time you got a slow dance or grind in suit pants from a hot girl. What works best for you?

33 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    None.....wear shorts
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I made a thread on the product and materials I use and from what stores and brands carry them
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It’s a give and take as with most things. If you want support, this will usually be at the cost of (penile) freedom and comfort. I myself were some thin cotton pants that are like sweat pants but thinner – I got them in the baseball section at Dick’s Sporting Goods if I remember correctly. They are very soft; elastic; and black so they don’t seem to be as obviously non-dressy; and they also have an elastic waist band. I also go commando for the best effect. They *are* loose on support, but that is also why they are so comfortable and good for getting LDs. It often shows when I am pitching a tent when I wear these pants, but I don’t really give a shit – I definitely enjoy myself when I wear them. Sometimes I will pull up my junk and try to hold it against my pelvis with the elastic waist band; but it does not work every time. Just keep on experimenting and see what works for you.
  • bxbomber51
    11 years ago
    I like having something that can hold my hard dick upright under the waistband as I don't like wearing a belt. The other upside to this is that as i get harder, the tip of ym cock tends to poke out above the waistline - a nice surprise for the interested stripper.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Skirt.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I wear pants that I put on one leg at a time
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Went topics turn to pantzzzzzz I go to bed
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Oh, Lopaw...if I was a woman...if I was a woman. What's your take on undies with those skirts? Yay/Nay? crazyjoe, I put mine on both legs at a time. Like only a true Jedi Knight can.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Use the force Stax. Like only a Skywalker can!
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    The clubs I visit do not have a dresscode that says you have to wear pants. When I first started I would wear either khakis or blue jeans and look nice. I thought dressing nice would attract better looking dancers to me. I learned very quickly that in this hobby money will rule over looks any day of the week! After reading this board and from experience, I wore some Under Armor athletic pants and I enjoyed my experiences so much more! Dancers comment too because they feel better than denim or even khakis. I am ready for it to warm back up so I can pull out the athletic shorts.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @lopaw: If I could get away with wearing a kilt, I sure as hell would. I've thought of trying to justify it based on my Welsh ancestry, but my wife has so far vetoed the idea.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Ok so I've been trying out some new clubbing gear from Nike and Under Armor.....its the sports line for athlets.....this shit is so thin top and bottoms it feelslikeyour naked and its loose so you don't got to worry about it being skin tight lol.....unlessyou likeitthatway they do have this in skin tight lol......its sothin yourdancerswill cheack to seeif your dicks out ya that thin......it comesin any colorbut of courseblack is the way to go for at least your bottoms....now besides it being like a thin condom it is water proof ! Yes that means you can bust a load and it want make a wet spot ! Also some not all have zipers on the side pockets ! Stop from being robbed !......theshorts and pants r the same .....now if these brand names r way to much for ya your in luck rebok and russell have the same shit for half the price !....now if you can't handel this then walmart and targets have something close that's good but not as good.....ifitwasme I would maketheinvestmentinto the nike and under armor not only will it work it will look good not so purvy that style ! Lol....but this is for clubs that not give extras but a fuckin close second only.......if itsanairdance club fuckin leave even god can't help you ! Lol....if your in an extras club fuck all this and wip the cock out !.......their ya go juice
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    ass-less pajamas
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I find that the best pair of pants to wear to the club is the kind that come off in the VIP. How to find those really is rocket science, so I won't take the time to explain it here.
    11 years ago
    For places with a "dress code" soft, thin, black polyester pants. No belt. The "expandable" waist band type, for easy reach in. Pleated style for more comfort for my dick.
    11 years ago
    For places where anything goes attire wise I go with thin, soft, roomy black sweatpants. Best feel for both parties. Easy reach in or removal by the girl.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    Sweat pants or athletic shorts. They're softer for both me and the dancers.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I was kind of surprised on my trip last fall when I wasn't allowed into a couple of clubs because of the pervware I was wearing (i.e. basketball shorts). Strip clubs turning away PL/pervs? Don't they know which side of the bread the butter is on?
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    I love these threads that appear a few times a year. Let's you know when the seasons change. Have the 'dating a stripper' and a 'Give me a List of Extra clubs' threads appeared? If so, the groundhog won't see his shadow and spring is coming.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    So true doc.....so true ^^^^
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    @Papi, 59, & canny - as I sit in my b-boy stance, with flip flops and socks, and sweat pants, we fixin enhance your brain. check it out... [view link] (fyi it's a rap track to save you time)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    We've had a few "does the stripper really like me or is she just playing me?" threads this winter. Guess the PL's quest for true love from the whores he pays is a theme that never really goes away. Maybe just hidden below the surface for a week or so at best.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Bomber,how about your sisters.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    @ staxwell- commando all the way ;-) @ gmd- ya gotta work on the missus.....the last time I saw a guy in a kilt in a club he was quite popular!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    hmmmm.....a kilt, huh? Never thought of that.
  • Tucky70
    11 years ago
    My summertime LD outfit is running shorts (soft material - you may have to remove the mesh liner) over satin boxers. The two layers make an excellent friction break for the grind. The satin feels good to me and the soft shorts feel good to the dancer. Buy both shorts one size oversize for good access from the waist or from the pantleg -- dancer's choice. It's tricky to find the running shorts with a pocket in the back, where you need to keep your keys and your wallet. My faves are from Scherzinger in Australia. Winter is a little harder. Keep the satin boxers. My latest find for the pants is from Macy's pajama department. Found an all-black pair with the pocket in the back. They look pretty normal, once you stitch the fly closed. The dancers marvel at the soft material! Up-scale clubs like The Palace in San Antonio enforce a dress code requiring a fly and a belt. I haven't tried the jammies there yet, but they have a fly and look sufficiently normal that I think they will pass.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I tried some polyester golf pants and two separate strippers commented that they felt good on their tits during the LD. I did have some difficulty with lipstick on the crotch. What's better than roses on my piano? Tulips on my organ!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Dockers and commando or [view link] LOL
  • latinalover69
    11 years ago
    thin, tight, well washed, soft jeans commando style with quick release buttons, no belt.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    @georg, Three of my four grandparents were Swedish but the other was a Scot. I actually bought all the regalia in the family tartan on one of my trips to Scotland during my brief retirement. I like wearing the kilt and sporran. Even the knee socks and dirk are not too bad (except for those stupid bands to keep the socks from sagging. The vest is killer BUT.....that faggy shirt is a definite no-go for me. Frilly ruffs in the front, puffy sleeves!! I have never had the guts to wear all that gear to a SC. However, I would wear the proper rigging under the kilt if I ever do find the balls to wear the costume to a SC.
  • DoctorQuality
    9 years ago
    C9 by Champion Lightweight Training Pants. This is a Target house brand. In typical club lighting, these will pass for black dress trousers. They are 100% black. There is no external branding other than a small embroidered C9 logo on one side, also in black, basically unnoticeable, even in daylight. Elastic waistband with internal draw-string cord, two vertically gusseted side pockets, no zipper (of course) and the center seam is so small it is barely there. 100% washable poly. The poly material is so thin and light, when you hold it up to the light and stretch it, it's translucent. The correct color to purchase is "ebony" which is actually black. The version labeled as "black" comes with side-strips of gray. Ebony comes with side strips of matching black. The side strips can be seen to be a very fine mesh when held up to light. However, when wearing these pants, even in daylight, the side strip material is indistinguishable from the main material and the side seams are barely noticeable. Again, in club lighting, they will look just like dress black trousers sans zipper and belt. The Target SKU and hang tag item number is 041-06-0400. The hang tag simply describes the product as "Active Performance." It comes in S, M, L, XL in both 30" and 32" inseams. Everyday $16.99, but only $13.59 during a current sale. At this price, you can just trash a pair if irreparably soiled. Of course, these pants are not in any way junk-supportive … and they do of course provide ready access. [view link] Happy Motoring!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion