tuscl

Womcow

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Sunday, December 30, 2012 5:42 PM
Suppose an advanced biotech company could take the DNA of any woman and create an organism exactly like her, but with the intelligence and docility of a cow. For convenience, let's call this "being" a womcow. Would it be ethical to create womcows? Should womcows have the same status under the law as livestock? Would you want to have sex with a womcow? Would it bother you if what you did to the womcow caused it fear or discomfort? Would it bother you if you caused a womcow pain? Would it be OK to make snuff films with womcows? If you have an SO, do you think she would break up with you for having sex with a womcow? If your only reaction to this is that I am a sick fuck, you can just respond with "sf" to save typing.

25 comments

• Revo
    12 years ago
    What?????????
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    What the hell is wrong with you? Wtf are you trippin on?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    1) sf 2) Its already available as "wine and dinner... lots of wine" 3) We cannot even control bio-engineered corn from wandering around - much less taking part in reproductive actions with a womcow 4) A little to much time on [view link].mindcontrol I think!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    This does crack me up though lol
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Google Insex Milk Machine and ya will get some interesting Womcow videos heh heh heh They got something for everybody [view link]
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    sf
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Stepford Wives, Part 2.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Whole variety here man [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Wtf do some people watch
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    I'd imagine threads like this existing if internet was around pre 1860something.
  • johnbrwon001
    12 years ago
    Piers Anthony wrote a short story, "In the Barn", which dealt with exactly the situation you're describing. [view link] Personally, even the most physically beautiful and perfect woman would be a turnoff to me if i found her personality repellent or absent.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I thought about it some more and decided that "docile and intelligent as a cow" are simply not traits I look for in a sex partner.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Is a womcow similar to a wombat?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Don't make fun of a cow's intelligence. I think they are smarter than humans. Horses have to work. All cows do is eat and play in the grass. The girl cows get their tits played with and the boys get masturbated for semen. What a life.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    This is definitely the strangest discussion topic ever. Even beats the "puke"/scat threads.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Does this lead to cannibalism for steak eaters?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Where do I get me one of these womcows? Will they give me the milk for free?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I hope they give free milk. If the new Farm Bill doesn't get passed, milk might be $7 per gallon. And if milk goes to $7 a gallon, lap dances will have to go to $55 to pay for the dancer's kids milk
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Are they cheaper by the dozen?
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    sf Yes i would fuck the womcow.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    @vince like you'd need more than one if Denise provided a sample of her DNA.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    LOL, HELL NO !! The other 11 are for the other TUSCL people.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    @shadowcat no, and if anyone tries to have sex with a wombat, I'm not legally reponsible.
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    I believe human cloning and genetic altered clones have already been developed in some lab in some country where ethical and religious questions are never asked. The information will not be released to the public until (1) the clone is free of mutations and (2) there is a good chance of public acceptance.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I know it might be cause I'm high, but this thread strikes me as incredibly funny. How the hell did I miss the womcow discussion? And you are a sick fuck but so am I. I want a womcow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion