tuscl

Hottest Black Club in the US

jerikson40
New York
Monday, December 17, 2012 2:40 PM
Okay, time to nominate candidates for the hottest black club in the US. Now I may have posted something like this a long time ago, but I forget, so fucking sue me. Now, by hottest, I mean: 1. Hottest dancers, AND 2. Highest mileage And by hottest dancers, I'm talking along the lines of some of the hottest rap video girls, or even hotter. That would be a 10. So if you want to nominate a club, all you have to post is something like this: Joe's House of Hot Black Strippers, Hotness 7, Mileage 8 And if you want to elaborate, that's fine. Now I'll start the bidding with the obvious candidate in the Southern California area: King Henry VIII: Hotness 7, Mileage 10 NEXT???

21 comments

• umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    Scores in Springfield, Mass.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Oh, and BTW, before somebody posts some dickhead nomination like House o' Sluts, Hotness 9, Mileage 1 Don't fucking bother. If there ain't decent mileage, then it shouldn't be nominated. That's the rule.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Give me your REAL name and address and I'll sue you. Maybe a trip into court would be useful for you. Papi_Chulo may be a good source of information on Black Clubs.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Um...umissaspot? Where are the numbers? You need numbers to nominate. How else can we decide which is the winner?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Godivas lol
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Club Blaze, Conley[Atlanta]Ga is rated #5 on TUSCL's top 10 for value. I suppose that puts them in the running. I have been there twice. It is a prime example of why I have no faith in the TOP 10. Nothing but BIG booty shakin and rain making. Oh, did I mention the $5 table dances? I won't be back.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I was in Bogarts near Detroit one July night and the A/C seemed to be broke. It was pretty damn hot. Hotness 10, Mileage 10 But I didn't see any black dancers. So nevermind.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Vics Place, Irvington NJ Hotness 6 to 9, Mileage 9 to 10
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    So what are the minimum requirements to designate a club as a black club? >75% dancers & clientele are black? 90%? 100%? Unlike a KH8,Starz, or a Ron Barbary, I have been to some LA clubs where the vast majority (> 70%)of the dancers were black, but the clientele was mostly latino.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Hah!! Funny you should mention Vic's. I just returned from a trip to the east coast and was assembling some reviews on the clubs I visited. Vics was right up there with the best. Pretty crazy.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    There are no black clubs in Seattle, by any definition. I'll anxiously await for the responses to pour in, and then plan a trip to the club nearest Seattle.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Club Onyx - Houston, TX Hotness 8, Mileage 6 Mileage consisted of liberal two-way contact which is enough for me. Legends – Houston, TX Hotness 7, Mileage 10+
  • sexualchoc
    12 years ago
    Speakin' of Jersey.... The Dollhouse - Hotness 8, Mileage 9
  • scpatron
    12 years ago
    Ebony Inn, Fairmount Heights, MD Hotness: 8; Mileage: 7 (Based only on two visits, so numbers may not be precise.) Lust, Baltimore, MD Hotness: 7; Mileage: 8 (Though in fairness, can be hit or miss.)
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    scpatron's avatar is an example of why I like the chocolate.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    @jerikson - get those reviews in! I will be there post Xmas.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    Jerkison is right: King Henry VIII: hotness 6, milage 10. In the same area of Los Angeles, Starz: hotness 7, milage 8.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    juice says: "Godivas lol" LOL indeed. No doubt a 9 on the mileage scale, but my distant memories of the place involve pigs and other undesirables.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Arnie's, Harvey, IL Hotness: 7; Mileage: 9
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @rickdugan, May I ask why you grant Arnie's only a 9 on the mileage scale? Whatever must the dancers do to earn a 10 for mileage on your scale? On the other hand, I think that you might be a tad generous with your hotness grade.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    LOL Farmer. Things have to be really off the hook for me to ever issue a 10. It is hard to put my finger on, but I know it when I see it. As far as the quality rating, alcohol may have played a role. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion