tuscl

juicebox 69

10inches
Florida
is there anyway that we can get this crazy piece of shit banned?? he is ruining the discussion board with his wild rants.

40 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Yeah, don't have anything against you juice, but all those stupid threads you make just clog/clutter up the discussion board.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Agreed. It's beyond ridiculous. What is he trying to prove? Knock it the fuck off already juicebox. Its getting real old.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I think you are the one who is nuts.

95% of the board love the juice man. The other 5% are nuts. And faggots.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    I love Juice. But showing us what it's like being on meth, crack, and blow is tedious. Honest!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Founder is a smart man my fellow tusclers ....he.has given.each.and every one of us the power to banned or not to banned some one.....its called ignore button.....hell its getting old that all you suncha bitches keep pussyimg around....what you afraid you might miss the next funny thang I might say amungst all my misspeled bullshit.....grow some fuckin balls and ignore me for the love of god
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    For better or worse, Juice reminds me of the guy in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. "Too weird to live, too rare to die".
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Time for founder to start considering bouncing some of his clogging garbage.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Just keep that funny shit up juice. Don't listen to that nonsence
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    You guys are whiny bitches. Is what he saying bothering you? If you don't like it, don't read it. If you can't stand to see it even exist, hit the ignore button. Its just that simple.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    Estafador: I don't mind what spam ads have to say. However, after the 2nd one or so, gets to be wearisome. Agree with OP that its gotten to the "spam" point. Yes, ignore does work, but one can also pull up the roots, rather than have to keep cutting off branches............
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    JUICE is a BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Dougster, I think you're exaggerating a bit when you say 95% of the board love him (maybe you were being sarcastic?) I used to love Juice, but when he started spamming the board and clogging up the discussion threads I had to put him on ignore.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    95% like juicebox's inane drivel? Doubt it seriously.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Look I'm going to do myself a favore and put all you fags on my ignore list....go by some tampons and stop up that bleeding
  • johnydoe42
    12 years ago
    Hey i call bull shit now! Dont you guys get it this is why we have sites like this! So we can be ourself say crazy shit talk about pussy make fun of each other you know talk normal cuz this site is for men mostly with some exceptions like pussies and whiney bitches
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    If "ignore" actually completely removed all trace of a poster, like it used to before this past year's annual site redesign, from the main discussion and article comment sections, it would be much better. I've asked Founder what it would take to re institute the complete ignore, but he apparently has me on ignore. :)

Either that, or he's out in a strip club somewhere and doesn't have time for whingers.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    I've clicked the X to make Juice the one and only member of my ignore list. TUSCL looks much better now!
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    Juice and Doug for me. 100% improvement in the forum content.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    You know you can also hide the spams, given that your a VIP member (just discovered that today). You better make a pretty lenghty discussion with founder instead of complaining on a discussion board which Founder doesn't read unless its for business puproses only. And why get rid of what makes money. Ads help get money and juice's little bit of traffic makes money. So it all rounds up to speaking DIRECTLY with founder.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I think anyone who is seriously suggesting the juiceman needs to be band, just needs to go out and get laid. Lighten up and get a grip.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I don't want him banned. I want him to mellow out on the massive amount of posts, most of which are garbage. Jeezus if anyone has too much time on his hands and needs to get laid it's him.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Nobody should be banned. Juice ain't a worthless troll like steve3003 or txtittyfag. He's a good guy. The only things I didn't like were seeing 15 discussions on the front page and 12 of them are by Juice, and I didn't like when he spammed the censorship thread. I don't mind Juice's silly topics. He and I are two of the only members of this forum to admit to dating strippers in the past. I'm just showing tough love to my bro Juice, hopefully he'll understand.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I've said before I thought he was amusing and kept things interesting, but the spam posts in threads AND the 5 topics in a row were annoying. Sorry juicy, ignore list.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I love the Juice, but what the hell has come over him? Is he trying to set a record?
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Juice loves stirring up shit just to get reactions and everyone here is falling for it. If you don't like it don't react
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    My goodness, if all of you put him on ignore, eventually he will post and no one will reply and he will go away. I suppose it might take awhile, but it ought to work.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ^^^ so naive
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Crazy.Joe and dougy is correct fellas
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thank about this boys hell stew on this......how many other tuslcers have accomplished a thread about them that they did not start them selves and mange 30 comments and maybee more .....I'm a fuckin genuineness........bad or good pablisaty is still pablizaty.........most you bitches hate cause I'm so fuckin gifted........and the fact......I got the cash and youth to make your bitches cum once I get to your shitty little clubs.......juice will be a legond on and off line .......
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    That's what I.thought all you stupid mother fuckers
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    My engineering minds see pros and cons to the Juice:

Pros:
    He has a sense of humor; a big plus
    He has evidenced some knowledge of the strip club scene
    He has posted some interesting topics
    He can take shit from others without retribution

Cons:
    His posts can be maniacal and annoying in their intensity
    He has crowded out others - communications is a 2-way street, Mr. Juicebox.
    He has way overused "cut and paste" - try a link motherfucker
    He emulates the misogyny prevalent in the rap subculture

That last comment I just threw in there for grins.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Harrydave I happen to realy like you now lol....not kidding.....I realy enjoyed that........
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "My engineering minds" code words for "I'm a faggot"
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I stirred up my shit and have an erection now.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I need some help with the 10 K nuke, juice. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Goddamn you fuckers.are.funny as Fuck
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    Juice needs to go!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    40 comments all on juice Shit fellas I'm a well feed troll I tell ya.......I'm blushing now
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Before it is over I will hold all the records so tight they want be a Damn thang you could say to ruin my credibility fuckin bitches
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion