tuscl

Moscow Tour - Is Everyone Serious?

Monday, December 10, 2012 9:57 AM
Noticed the interest in the mention of a Moscow tour in a previous thread. Are you guys serious? It might be a great idea. I do speak enough Russian to get by and I know the city of Moscow like the back of my hand. I've made the trip 35 times since 1997. Winter is the best time to plan such a thing because airfares are really low. Between Jan 15th and May 1st and the hotel rates are low as well. Hotel Budapest is not a bad place to stay and is only a 100 meter walk to one of the best strip clubs in Moscow. The women are undescribably beautiful. We'll leave it at that . . . . . Are people really interested in such an opportunity or was this just tuscl-shit (not to be confused with stripper shit) :-) Я могу обещать Вам, что клубы полосы в Москве будут походить на мир фантазии для Вас. (I can promise you that strip clubs in Moscow will be like a fantasy world for you)

40 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I've never been. What do you need to travel to Russia (other than a passport)?
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    A tourist visa is required. New visa laws are in place. Best place to get one is at [view link] I'd suggest a double-entry tourist visa good for 30-days. They're the same price as single entry but give you the added assurance of being able to leave the country and re-enter. We might all decide to spend a weekend in Kiev, Ukraine - a real hotbed for sexual activity so I'm told (never been)
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Can we go to Kazakhstan and see Borat?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    No thanks. My air fare would have been free but I don't need to put up with the Russian bull shit just to see some good looking women.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I love to travel but the idea of Russia makes me nervous, heard too many stories.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @jester214 It's a normal feeling especially if you were brought up during the Cold War. I always like to take Moscow neyophites to Red Square and watch their initial reactions. If feel safer in Moscow than I do in NYC. @shadowcat Granted, here in the USA some have figured out that with their sexy accesnts they're one of the top 10% most desired girls in the club. That gives some of them ego problems. They're much different in their home country when you're holding the money. Like I said before $300 buys you 2 hours of all-orifice access with a smokin' hot 10. Hard to beat that.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    It is an intriguing thought but I will pass. Many other parts of the world that I would like to see ahead of Russia, though I have always wanted to see the site of the great tank battle at Kursk in 1943.
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    If I had the money and an alibi to slip away for a while, I'd totally be down for this. Unfortunately I'm low on funds and definitely wouldn't be able to stomach a trip to Russia, but someday I would love to experience something like this.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @farmerart Volgograd (Stalingrad) is a fantastic place to visit as well. The "Mother Russia" statue is about twice the size of our own Statue of Liberty and towers over the city. Plenty of fascinating museums and monuments dedicated to the most pivital battle of WW II (Great Patriotic War as the Russians call it). Also about 6 really great strip joins there where prices run about 1/2 of what they are in Moscow.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I love to experience SCs in other places and like to daydream about it a lot; thus the reason for me posting I was down in your other thread (although I did post it with a happy face to indicate some tongue in cheek level of seriousness :)). As others have said, my funds would probably preclude me from such an adventure at this time – I have a hard time not blowing my disposable income in the many options I have locally down here in Miami. Plus, although I am a white guy and I think Russian women *are* beautiful; I am into ebony women as one might tell from my avatar (and my other pics). Now, if it was a trip to a hot ebony destination, I might rob a bank to try and get in on that LOL. Thanks for the offer and for your Russian insight :)
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Just out of curiosity what constitutes a "low" plane ticket?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Can't afford it :)
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I would be interested in 2014. I just need to get a passport and tolerance for Vodka.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @jester214 Delta has a sale for $399 each way - nonstop from JFK and Atlanta United flies nonstop from Wash DC
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Now, if it was a trip to a hot ebony destination, I might rob a bank to try and get in on that" Papi, I'm not sure why, but I was bored yesterday and was skimming some reviews of some international clubs - and read a review of a club in Kenya. Yikes. If anyone thinks the East St Louis clubs or the Detroit (city) clubs are scary, the reviewer talked about being double padlocked inside the club. Was not free to leave until security let him out.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Atlanta to Moscow is 800 round trip?? What's the hotel like and cost?
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    And are we allowed to wear blue jeans?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Russia Back before the fall of the USSR, Americans traveling to Russia had to book through Intourist and stay at state-run hotels. Restrictions have become less and less limiting over the past two decades, but bureaucracy and red tape are still huge obstacles for a trip to Russia. You still need an "invitation" from a hotel or tour company to even apply for a visa, and it's not unheard of for travelers to be sent back home--or even stuck in Russia--because of "problems" with their paperwork. Corruption continues to be an issue, with guidebooks still warning travelers about being stopped to show "papers," a legitimate question that could be veiled as an intimidating request for a bribe. It is advised that all travelers have a local contact to navigate the confusion, and tour operators have trusted contacts with local knowledge. Read more: [view link]
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'll try Russians here.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I'm seriously thinking about going. I want to meet Kalashnikov! We'll just find the KGB and tell them Johhny Blue Jeans is here to meet the good comrade!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Da
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Maybe someday... but there are other places higher up on the bucket list to see first and no way in hell I'm going in winter no matter how much cheaper it is.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I meet enough Russian and Ukranian girls already. I suspect every time a dancer asks my name and hears it as Victor or something like that, she is not from around here in the US. Although I have seen some pretty good looking girls when I surfed some online sites in years past. I don't have very much free time.
  • likes2look
    12 years ago
    More serious than some of these jokers. And I am not afraid of the cold either. Of course I also think sick things like 'what is Siberia like in the winter' Thanks for the tip on visas. Alas, this winter is no good. I have already committed all my vacation to a trip to north Africa next month. not for clubbing, but then not everything in my life revolves around chasing after half naked women.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I'm afraid of going to Moscow. I think the Russians are still plotting their revenge for 1980 Lake Placid. Great moments are born from great opportunity. I don't wanna give 'em that opportunity
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I could do a week in Moscow. Are the girls really as beautiful as you say?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @motor: “ … Was not free to leave until security let him out …” That’s happened to me in a black SC here in the U.S. – but at least I was in the U.S. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “ … not everything in my life revolves around chasing after half naked women …” You sir have problems :)
  • Titangs
    12 years ago
    I'm with Tenisbum. I've spent a lot of time in Ukraine. I'm pretty sure the Cold War was just a front to keep the rest of the world from Russian women. Stories of people checking your papers and looking for bribes is just hype. I feel way safer walking down the street in Odessa than most big cities in the States. Never been to Moscow, but for $800 I just might take the trip.
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    tenisbum - never been to brazil ? makes russia look like a cow.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I don't know, man. Russia has always been a cold shady place and the Russian women I've known have fit that bill. I like the idea of Brazil much better. Besides I hear drug use/HIV rates are pretty astronomical amongst the sex workers there.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @ Doc Holiday Hotel Belgrad is about $150 per night for a very comfortable room with a double size bed. But it's less than 100m away from the front door to Club 911 - one of the best strip clubs in Moscow.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @shadowcat Your information is a bit dated. Back in 2000-2005 document checks were very common. When a guy is only making $200 per month on a policemans salary you have to expect him to use his authority to support his family. I always included 300 pyb (about $10) when I handed him my passport. That was the "going rate" to avoid trouble. He'd hand you back your passport minus the 300 pyb and waive you along your way. We came to expect it and just considered it another tax you had to endure while living in Moscow. However police salaries have risen dramatically in the last 5-7 years and I can't remember the last time I was stopped on the street for a document check. Just doesn't happen anymore.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @jackslash They're the most beautiful caucasian women on the planet. They dress like they're not ashamed to be women and wear clothes that flatters and displays their female assets proudly for all men to see.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @rogertex Yes but it was back in 1963 and I was 9 years old. When going to Copacabana Beach, I was more interested in the beach and water than any of the girls.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    It's nice to see some discussion of the international scene. There are many cities outside the US that have great strip club and nightclub scenes. I have not been to Moscow, and it wasn't on my bucket list, but maybe it should be. Places I have been outside the US include: - Quebec: well, it's sort of international, given the French content, and the mileage was damn good - San Juan PR: Like New Orleans, kind of an uneasy balance of rip off and sky high mileage - Tijuana and Nogales: high mileage lappers or cheap sex, what a conundrum - Buenos Aires: After hours nightclubs stocked with Latinas from all over South America, ready for takeout. - Muscat, Oman: Chinese and African ladies warming bar stools in 5 star hotel bars. - Dubai: monger mecca of the Middle East; a veritable buffet of options, all OTC. - Manama, Bahrain: smaller version of Dubai; where the Saudi men go to get laid - Johannesburg: limited options, potentially dangerous, drop dead gorgeous ladies. - Bangkok: famous, overexposed, and everything it is chalked up to be. If you are an American strip club guy who likes extras...you must go to Thailand at least once. My bucket list includes Manila, Rio, and maybe Prague.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    In a riposte to harrydave, here is a list of places to avoid if you are a monger. My international travel for work is now over. During my years of work travel I was not a monger but I always had my eyes open as I ventured around the world. I must also add that I was working in deserts, jungles, icefields, or on drilling platforms. It seems that there is no oil to be found in urban areas. Saudi Arabia - The most gawd-awful country on this planet. Anything remotely resembling fun is rigidly repressed by the authorities. The royal family does its best to keep Saudis and foreigners separated. Religious police have the right to give you a beating in the street if you have broken some ridiculous religious ukase. The weather is also devilishly hot. Algeria - Surprise! Another Muslim country. 'Nuff said. Indonesia - What's this.....a third Muslim country? The jungles of Borneo were interesting, to be sure, but basically uninhabitable by human beings. Bugs, bugs, bugs, and more bugs.....many of therm able to do very nasty things to your body. Humidity that sapped your strength. Rainfall that destroyed your soul. Interesting food, though and through second-hand stories I was told that fun could be had in Bali. North Sea drilling/production platforms - Nearest land was the Shetlands or the Orkneys, great places if you want to get comfortable with a sweet ewe. The midst of the North Sea is another of the world's weather-challenged places. the most ferocious non-stop winds of my life is the most joyful memory of the North Sea that I cherish. Beaufort Sea drill ship - This is in Canada's Arctic (about 70 degrees north latitude). No bugs here but also no sunlight for two months of the year. Unless you have experienced the sensory deprivation of total darkness you really don't know how numbing that can be. Also numbing is temperature. During my winter on the Beaufort I experienced a three-week spell of -50C temperatures. THAT, my fellow tusclers, is freakin' cold, even for farmerart. No lap dances available from any jolly Inuit ladies. Sheesh, I never even got to rub noses!
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    LOL. They say adversity builds character. Sometimes, it just sucks. But think, if you had not experienced all that, you would not know how sublime it really is to have a beautiful warm honey squirming in your lap.
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    harrydave - intrigued by your escapades. so complete - yet missing the mecca of love - brazil. every man (from 19 to 91) should make a pilgrimage to Brazil once in their lifetime. even better - if you veer off into a smaller town away from Rio or Sao Paulo. better still - if you rent a place for a week or two in a smaller town. all the sex, none of the hassle n crime of a big city.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion