tuscl

making a name ;)

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
How many of you boys love to make a name for your selves up in Da clubs ?

26 comments

• gsv
    12 years ago
    I've been using a fake name since day 1 of clubbing. It adds an extra layer of anonymity, which can be useful.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Professor Peter P. Pussyhound
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    i always use one
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Fake name and burn phone. That way you can walk away any time you wish if you end up with a stalker.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I use my real first name. Too much trouble for this tired old brain to keep track of, and respond convincingly, a fake one.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Try to keep it low key.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I am calm and collected, no need for me to be the attraction.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I always use my real first name. Is there any name more anonymous than John?
  • Digitech
    12 years ago
    I gave a fake answer the very first time a dancer asked 'What's your name?'
    But since then, I don't really care.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Don’t know if you mean “make a name for yourself” as being “the-man/popular” in the club; or making up a fake name?

If it’s the former; I tend to keep a low profile. I wouldn’t want to be known as “the man” and have all the vultures trying to grab at me/my-wallet. Plus, wouldn’t want to attract any attention from some hater customers.

If it is the latter; I tell them my first name – I don’t have a SO so it’s no big deal – keeps things simple.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    If you mean making up a fake name, then no. I just tell them my name is Rick. ;)

If you mean standing out in the crowd, then hell no. UTR is my gig and that is where it is going to stay. I have zero interest in being the center of attention, especially when I am quietly making arrangements for after hours OTC.
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    Like Digitech, I used a fake name for a little while and then gave it up because really, I don't care.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    Im with shadowcat. I use my real first name.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    ancers always tell me guys use different names when they come in. I'm not sure why? But then again I am single. i always use my real first name and the subject of a last name never comes up.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I call myself Juice
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I may start using “Gatorfan” myself – wonder how that will work out
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    I use John Terminex
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I sometimes use Long Don
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Make a name? You mean like someone known in the club? I like to stay low key. I do a lousy job of that when I tip the dancer on the main stage and she seems to put on a little extra show for me. About the only way I can be low key is to find a quiet spot and accidentally fall asleep in the club without anyone noticing.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    I believe Teddy Roosevelt gave the best advice: "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
  • Leonard313
    12 years ago
    I tell them I'm the milionaire from Gilligan's Island.

As soon as they hear "million" you can tell them you're Puff the Magic dragon and they dont give two shits.

Funny story though...in my younger years...me and two friends went to a club in Canada and my buddy told the strippers he was an accountant, my buddy was an engineer, and I was a doctor. Granted, that was completely unbelieveable given the fact that we had $70 total between us...but still.

Okay, it wasn't a funny story...it was a boring sad story...but whateves.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Leo! Get the fuck outta here before I shoot u between the eyes.
  • Leonard313
    12 years ago
    Gross. I'm not a stripper dude. And even if I was...I aint lettin you blow in my face...not for the low level bankroll you're sportin.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Mike Hunt
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Leo!At least u take the heat off Mad Fag
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    I fly under the radar
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion