tuscl

Stripper asks if I'm married

Dain
8in/21cm
Sunday, November 18, 2012 7:04 PM
Occasionally a stripper asks me if I'm married. Friday night at my favorite club, right after FS, the girl asked me. Does this happen to you? Do you find any consistency in the question? I hypothesize that it's a question about medical and psychological safety. What do you think?

26 comments

• harrydave
    12 years ago
    Happens all the time, whether you wear a ring or not. I chalk it up to idle curiosity. My policy is to be truthful, since it doesn't seem to matter to the girls, and makes me feel better.
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    I tell them I'm married. Most tell me it's better because married men are "cleaner"
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    I also tell 'em I'm married. No benefit to lying in this situation, at least from what I see (I try not to provide sufficient info to identify me and I suspect few strippers are that interested)
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Since I wear my ring the question hardly comes up. When it does I simply tell them I am married. Frankly, I think they prefer married men as they are more likely to stick around as customers, not likely to be stalkers, etc. Strippers are very understanding about a guy being married. They will ask "How long do you have (like when is the witching hour)" Singles bar gals will get up and leave when a guy says he is married. I prefer strippers.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I'm not married and I tell them I'm divorced but that I have kids which usually makes for a good conversation piece since most of them have kids too.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    This question has been asked before and although there might be a few with ulterior motives, I think that the majority of it is just making small talk. One of these days I am gonna remember this thread and ask a dancer why she wants to know. LOL.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I'll tell 'em, no I'm not married - but only because gay marriage isn't legal yet in my state. That freaks them out, esp right after FS.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Lol motorhead your a mess. I wonder what would happen if I told them I'm single?
  • latinalover69
    12 years ago
    Since I wear my ring it never comes up in convo. They know what a ring means. Hell, we are their best customers!
  • Crookd
    12 years ago
    @motorhead.... Jajaja ....sounds like the type of crazy shyt I tell them....ima steal that one from you and try it next time...psych'em out...
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I just tell them no. I don't care.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    When a dancer asks if you're married, she is trying to determine if you are marriage material. Take this opportunity to propose.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "Happens all the time, whether you wear a ring or not. I chalk it up to idle curiosity. My policy is to be truthful, since it doesn't seem to matter to the girls, and makes me feel better." This. I feel exactly the way that harrydave does on this issue. It is no big deal.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    ask her if she was pregnant
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    As sc mentioned, "asked and answered." That said, I wear my ring and if asked, I answer truthfully.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    @gator - yes, that might make for a spirited conversation; and if you survive it, it would be an excellent sign of compatibility. From there, you could ask her when she plans to lose the weight she gained.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I'm not married but I get asked if I am all the time. Pretty common strip club question.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Small talk. Sometimes asked to determine how much fun money you might have spend.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Once they ask this question you may ask them what they think about married guys going to SC to gauge their interest, preferences. You could also say "Yes, I am married - what about you?" The ones engaged or married will say "Oh, he doesn't care." or "He just I thinks I do air dances." This was from a gal who was engaged and got married and was an extras girl. I did her otc and itc both before and after she got married. He is now her third husband but I guess he does not mind the extra money she brings in from her hooking (on SA) or she has him so much under control the money goes into some secret SDB or for family expenses.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Ah yes, it's "just a job" until some relative comes in...
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    "I'll tell 'em, no I'm not married - but only because gay marriage isn't legal yet in my state. That freaks them out..... " Funny, but it barely raises an eyebrow when I say it. (you knew that was coming, right motorhead?)
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Never been asked in 14 years of clubbing.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    mrrock, u must look like a guy no woman would marry. married guys are a lot easier to handle. they don't get all starry-eyed and start stalking you. i also like to ask because if a guy is married i can tease him about it in a fun way, like "what have i got that she hasn't got?" or "what do u come in here for that ur wife won't do?"
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I tell her that I am a polygamist on the search for wife #5.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I've been asked a gazillion times. I usually say no. One time in a regular bar I lied and said yes because I was getting tired of repeating myself after 5 or 6 no's. She left me alone after that and said she knew it. If I thought some dancers would leave if I said I was married, I'd probably start lying. Usually I tell the truth.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Sharkhunter? Why do they care if your single? Are they trying to jump on your dick for a long term commitment or something?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion