When she's with her friend

So earlier this year I met and did this hottie stripper in a northern mn town. This girl was better than your average otc stripper. She is all about pleasing the man, providing a gfe that dudes with gf wish they got.

So, she is a traveler. I do a fair amount myself. I didn't expect to see this hot piece of tail again but kept her number just in case. So last week I get a text from her. She is in southern mn, wondered where I was? I was also in southern mn, about an hour away from where she was. I made a quick business decision to divert to her town that night because, well, I wanted to hit that again. Arranged to meet her at the club with good times to follow after hours.

Soooooo I showed up, the stripper I fancy wasn't there, it was like 9pm. Ahhh shizzle, thought I, she flaked. Moments later in she walks with a friend. Not just any friend, a drop dead gorgeous smoking hot almost '10 friend. They change into stripper scraps of cloth and gfe stripper joins me at the bar. We drink. Its a dive the booze is cheap. Little while later her friend comes over, introductions, and the friend suggest 3p later. whoa! Not what i was expecting. The friend started rubbin on me and getting 'friendly'. Just before the joint closes I got a couple couch dances from 'friend'. during, she asks me again if she can join the party, reaching into my pants and taking hold of my lower pilgrim. The reason I got dances from her is I wanted to test her out, see if she was a robot or touchy feely hot. With that answered...

What would you do?

20 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    Three way! Unless you're gay!
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Really? I can't believe you even asked this. Unless the cost was completely outrageous, of course you take the three way!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    My first thought it was a set-up to be robbed, but since you're posting this, I'm guessing it turned out well.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    @motor... my thoughts exactly. GFE girl needed her friend to help mug him.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I think the pilgrim paid double price, but hey from the description, it was probably worth every penny.

For me, 2 girls at a time is too money.
  • georgebailey
    12 years ago
    So? Living life dangerously?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Depends on what the extra cost is, and what exactly she means by "join the party". If it's going to be just those two playing with you as the audience, absolutely not. If at least one of them is going to be playing with you as well, might be worth it.
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    GO FOR IT. I passed up a 3 some one time . Never again.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    What motor and mjx said is true, it could (be) have been a set up, but if you trust the dancer and it is not too much money, I think I would go for it. Chances are you might not get that opportunity at any other time so take advantage of it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Can’t say I’ve done the 3-way FS thing – I usually have my hands full with just one hot chick LOL – but a 3-way w/ two hotties is something that needs to be experienced at least once – even if it’s kind of expensive (which should and probably will be most of the time IMO).

The only “3-way” I’ve done has been “3-way” LDs. I only did it once and it was 2x/dance cost. But I gotta say I really enjoyed it since the dancers were very hot, ready, willing, and able. So if the girls involved in a 3-way FS meet the same criteria – you have to take the leap and then tell us about it.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    For me it would all come down to trust and money. Money would be the biggest deciding factor.

Just being asked puts you in difficult position though. They obviously want to fuck so declining might ruin the promise of a good GFE with the first one.

I've had a few 3-way experiences in my life. None of them lived up to my imagination. Given the circumstances, I would probably pass.

• Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    So..what the did you end up doing?
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Totally 3 way!!!
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Depends entirely on the cost.
  • likes2look
    12 years ago
    In the end you will regret the things you DIDN'T do more than the things you DID do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    ^ “In the end you will regret the things you DIDN'T do more than the things you DID do”

Good motto to follow when it comes to SCing IMO
  • crsm27
    12 years ago
    I have to ask....what club? Or did u do a view? But like Justin Timberlake's rules of a 3 way.. (SNL Skit)... If you want to impress the chick do the helicopter dick!!!

But like others have stated two things needed to be on your mind.....rob and price. But if you hide most of the cash, cell, keys, etc or can lock them in a your car in some way....go for it. If you do get rob it wasn't all your cash and lesson learned.

But if i was a betting man they just knew you would be up for it and wanted some extra cash with some fun....not a rob.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    Well of course I went for it. And it was great. I don't think my lower pilgrim is the first one they've tag teamed :) I didn't feel any red flags and was pretty confident it would be good. It was. But it did break the budget since it cost me double what I had anticipated. I figured some things are worth it, and this was one. So what if I'll be eating SpaghettiO's for the rest of the month lol j/k

I was just curious what others would think about a situation like that and how they'd move forward. It wasn't my first 3some, but I have passed on some opportunities because my gut told me no or the girls just didn't seem in sync with each other.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I've done this a few times and it was a lot of fun, but I never paid full freight for both of them. I understand that each girl has to get paid, but unless I grow a second dick then they are splitting the workload in my view of things.

As a general rule of thumb, I believe that an additional 50% over the single girl price is fair. I've never paid more than $500 for two-girl OTC and each time I negotiated for a full hour. You had better believe that I squeezed all I could out of each of those hour long encounters. ;)

But when you do 2 girl OTC, you need to make it clear that the price is for full participation by both girls. I've had a couple of weird situations where her "friend" sat in the corner of my hotel room and did not join in. I was drunk enough each time that I wasn't too self conscious about being watched, but it was a pain in the ass as I felt the need to keep one eye on the non-participant to ensure that I wasn't being ripped off. I also never paid more than the single girl rate when this happened.

In any event, good show and thanks for sharing the story.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Say hello to my little friend
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion