tuscl

Beyond the norm

ShotDisc
Florida
Thursday, April 20, 2006 7:30 AM
In almost every club you can find white, black, and hispanic dancers. Has anyone ever had an exceptional experience with a dancer that was of a different race/nationality? In my travels I have gotten dances from a number of different types of women, (Asian, Indian, West Indian, Russian) but none were all that special.

20 comments

• davids
    18 years ago
    chandler: Plus, I think strip clubs allow me to live out lifelong, nearly subconscious desires to have my way with that "Girl Next Door". Too bad you never got it together well enough before you were a bitter old fuck to actually do this. Now you will just have to continue to pay, until you croak. So sad!
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    SYGSYG, I'm generally like that too. But there have been exceptions. I remember a really cute young Russian girl who treated me to one of the most enjoyable evenings I've ever had in a strip club. Only problem was that between the loud music and her broken English we pretty much had to communicate in Braille. Some hardships just have to be endured.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I think you mean poor English, not bad. Sorry, couldn't resist.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Once on an earlier thread, I said that part of my problem with bad English is how it makes strippers sound mercenary. They may actually be no more mercenary than the Americans, but their clumsy expressions come off sounding that way. In my mind, the association with women forced into servitude by the Russian mob (or Korean, etc.) is too strong to dispel. I know it's an unfair prejudice, but attraction in a strip club isn't based on fairness.
  • You raise an interesting point, chandler. I don't much care for foreign-born strippers. Be she white, black, yellow, brown or red, so long as she's been contaminated in all ways American, that's a girl I prefer. Immigrants aren't appealing to me, for some reason.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    Thanks for the great responses guys.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Chandler, funny you should bring that up. My ATF is 1/8 American Indian.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    FONDL, my likes are sort of like yours except that it really doesn't matter to me what color or ethnicity a stripper is as long as she's very Americanized. I just find it so much easier to deal with girls I can communicate with that way. I'm turned on more easily, too. Flirting, erotic talk, role playing, etc, are important for me, and those interactions can be nearly impossible across a language and cultural barrier. Plus, I think strip clubs allow me to live out lifelong, nearly subconscious desires to have my way with that "Girl Next Door". Outside of clubs, it's totally different. I have more patience for dealing with language barriers. So, anyway, I've had great experiences with a lot of different exotic looking strippers - as long as they spoke good American English. And, like Yoda points out, often a mixed ethnicity produces stunning results. I'm especially struck by the unique beauty of some girls who are part-Asian, part-European. Around Detroit, you see a lot of Middle Eastern/European girls. Another mix that is more common in the US than we realize is a bit of Native American ancestry. Many all-American looking blondes, for whom it would never occur to you until you study her features, have fraction of "Indian" blood, including quite a few celebrity examples. Britney Spears, Mandy Moore,Cameron Diaz...
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    Just met a dancer that is from Lebanon - comes to Akron (why I have no clue) to dance for a few weeks a couple times a year - pretty girl nice bolt on's but soft ones - good mileage - exectional grind talent - offers take out while here .....
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    When I first met my longtime fave, I thought she might be Brazilian or Greek or something exotic. She was blonde with blue eyes but with some vaguely latin features. It turned out she was just 1/4 Mexican.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Chandler: 1/4 is enough!
  • Little Darlin's, Vegas, November 2001. I didn't leave completely satisfied, but my perception of the limits of how hot a lap dance can be were thrown wide open by a stripper named Sina who told me she was -- get this -- half German and half Samoan. No, she wasn't petite, but she wasn't fat, and she was well-proportioned, curvy and buxom. She let me touch and munch on her ample tits. Alas, she wasn't there the next time I went in 2003. (Oh, what the hell: I'll put out an APB for her. If you see a dancer with a large tattoo of what she says is her mother on her back, let me know.)
  • GooberMan
    18 years ago
    The first dancer ever to make me climax in a club -- quite unexpectedly -- was a hot Brazilian blonde named Clarissa in the Inner Room in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Alas, she married and moved south.
  • GooberMan
    18 years ago
    I forgot to add that some of the other climax inducers have included Latinas and one Black as well as some Whites. On this last one, the most recent was a hard body from the Czech Republic. But my all time favorite, who has since quit the business, was a young White local. Wow! She could ride me like no other.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    The most beautiful dancer I have ever met is a French Canadian. However, her dances are only mid-range.
  • Doverman
    18 years ago
    Brazilians.... right Yoda???
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I only dance with Brazilian, Asian and an occasional Russian girl. ALL of my experiences are way above average with these ladies.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Some of my best dances were from a half indian half French Canadian girl in Ottowa. I don't think the dance quality was linked to her parentage, but she was good looking.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I haven't had all that much experience with different nationalities in clubs because I'm usually most attracted to young girl-next-door-type white girls, and that's mostly all there is in my favorite clubs which is probably why they're my favorite clubs. But I've never noticed any correlation between nationality and quality of dance - I've had good ones from all kinds of girls.
  • Pete22z
    18 years ago
    Gotta throw my hat in the ring for the Brazillians. This girl was "Americanized" but her genetics were all Brazillian. Absolutely the smoothest skin I've ever touched in my life. Oh and she had a smoking hot petite body.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion