tuscl

New York, New York strip clubs

johnnyb
California
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:52 AM
I am arriving in to New York this weekend for the US Open and it would not be complete unless I go to a few strip clubs. I have read the reviews but just wondering if anyone has anymore insight to the best clubs. Staying close to Time Square.

3 comments

• newmark
    12 years ago
    If you want to stay close to Times Square, you can't go wrong with Flashdancers. It has lots of reviews that are very accurate. They closed my favorite little brothel club in that area; and as of my last trip up there, nothing had taken its place. Private Eyes, which is a sister of Flashdancers, has been good for me at times. But it is hit or miss. Lace 2 was my favorite club once. But my last few trips were disappointing. A little further south, Rick's has been a fairly consistent decent spot for me. If you are out in Queens anyway, you might want to try my favorite NY spot, Gallagher's.
  • bjag625
    12 years ago
    Stay away from Cheetah's in Times Square. Girls are gross and trust me they will do all they can to rip you off. Wherever you end up don't bring a credit card! Read my reviews for more details.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    In my humble opinion you would be well served in making the trek out to Gallagher's 2000 in Queens. Many of the girls are hot and the 1/2 hour VIP is just about the best deal in town. Most of the Manhattan clubs are outright tourist traps and I am disgusted with myself every time I break down and visit one. The cab fare from Times Square should not be too bad as the club is less than 5 miles away as the birds fly and the bridge that has to be crossed is small and does not have tolls. Also, since many of the NYC cab companies keep their cars in Queens, there are also always a ton of cabs on that part of Queens Blvd. (about a block from the club) heading back into Manhattan, so flagging down a cab to take you back shouldn't be difficult either. Good luck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion