tuscl

Ocean City Maryland

Lou_Lou
Pennsylvania
Monday, August 27, 2012 7:04 AM
Any one know of any clubs in or within a hours drive of Ocean City? Checking the site and cant seem to find anything.

7 comments

• rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Hurricane East (47 miles away) 218 E Schellenger Ave Wildwood, NJ Canton Inn (36 miles away) Rt 20 W Seaford, DE
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    The Canton Inn is now called Cazy 8s - my bad. If you are willing to drive just a little over an hour, there are also a couple of clubs in Dover, which you can research on here. Everything in Jersey and DE is pastie or bikini, so if that is ok with you then you might find something decent. Otherwise you may need to gut it out and wait until you get back.
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    The area around OC is somewhat devoid of SC action. DE and NJ clubs are the closest. I have found the DE clubs to be boring and can't speak about the NJ clubs. For some non SC fun in OC, I would recommend some of the bar and swim places like Secrets. Lots of bathing suits walking around. You may have better luck there than at a nearby SC.
  • SemiCrazy
    12 years ago
    Depending on what type of club you are looking for if you've already made the drive to NJ you might as well hit the Playhouse in Burlington. The reviews are pretty much spot on. It is about 3 hours each way, though.
  • SemiCrazy
    12 years ago
    Rick Dugan - The mileages you list are from Ocean City, NJ. The OP is asking about Ocean City, MD.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    The mileage numbers I posted were from Ocean City, MD. Having said that, Mapquest puts each trip at about 10 miles longer than the site that I initially used. It is also important to note that we are talking about some local route driving, so even trips to the 2 closest clubs could be time consuming.
  • Lou_Lou
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the info. Anyone know anything about Crazy 8's
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion