tuscl

48 Hours Mystery on CBS

Hi guys. 48 Hours Mystery on CBS had a report last night on a stripper named Catherine Woods from Ohio who was tragically murdered by her boyfriend. She was a dancer at Privilege and Flashdancers in Manhattan. It was pretty interesting--I'm just wondering if anyone saw it and what they thought about it. BTW--the boyfriend should be executed by guillotine in Central Park if he is indeed guilty.

7 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    I had not heard about the murder.

I wouldn't resort to prescribing a terrible punishment until I knew more about the case.
  • foo47
    18 years ago
    "if you don't think it is then go do something else with your time and ignore this discussion"

David never ignores discussions.
  • Officer
    18 years ago
    davids---I just thought the story was interesting---if you don't think it is then go do something else with your time and ignore this discussion. You seem to have a negative attitude about posts here.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    A stripper got killed? Unless there is something particularly significant about the case, in particular if it was somehow related to her being a stripper, nobody cares: just another murder victim.

Was the fact that she was a stripper significant here officer? You need to explain the tie in.
  • Officer
    18 years ago
    cbs.com has a link to the story--go to 48 Hours for the story
  • davids
    18 years ago
    People get murdered every day. Why is this one particular instance signficant?
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    This is a strip club Web site, and the victim was a stripper. I assume that is the rationale for posting that bit of news here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion