tuscl

Dancing With Girls At A Wedding (Thinking Of Lappers With Strippers)

One of my goddaughters was married last weekend. The reception was held at a rural facility on a delicious warm summer evening and night in the shadows of Alberta's Rocky Mountains. I was the emcee of the formalities but when all that stuff was over I partied down with the young kids as best I could. My goddaughter's girl friends all seemed to be excruciatingly hot to my elderly eyes.

One girl in particular was super model quality but not the stick-thin variety. She was about 2m tall, perhaps 55kg and very shapely. Her short hair was done in a 1930s style wave - super sexy! She was wearing fuck-me stilettos and a short, diaphanous dress; more like a teddy than a dress. Whenever I was able, I would stand behind her with her body illuminated by the setting sun through that diaphanous dress. Visions of VIP sessions in a SC with this beauty danced through my brain all night. This beauty was besotted with her boyfriend. The lucky bastard was allowed to spend the night nuzzling her neck and groping her delicious ass. I wanted to throttle the lucky bastard.

Mr. Wood and I spent a very restless few hours sleeping off the booze in the back of the F-150, let me tell you!

18 comments

• hard10
    12 years ago
    Art, did you get the drool out of your tux?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I understand Art, oh I do understand! LOL
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    My daughter's wedding was July 6, 2012. It was an evening wedding, followed by a lively reception where I had to propose a toast and dance the traditional father-daughter dance with the bride. I am 66. My daughter is 25. The guests and bridesmaids were all young hotties. I was in the spotlight because my daughter wanted the invitation to be in my name only. My ex-wife, her mother, who attended, faked cordiality better than she faked orgasms. It took every ounce of self control that I could muster to let the hotties go by, even when one 20 something invited me to the after party at a local bar. "Lead us not into temptation."
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    Art,your use of words such as "diaphanous" and "besotted" raises the bar for the rest of us.I will keep a thesaurus handy when posting.And using the metric system and your use of French on occasion makes me think of the "Dos Equos" guy.Stay horny my friend.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Oh, the humanity !!
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    ....delicious warm summer evening....body illuminated by the setting sun through that diaphanous dress....

Geez, I'm getting a bone just thinking about it.
  • steve229
    12 years ago

art ... next time offer to put in a stripper pole for the reception
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Does Art have a secret life as a romance novel writer? Brilliant.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    " My ex-wife, her mother, who attended, faked cordiality better than she faked orgasms"

An instant classic. Well done SuperDude
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    FarmerArt, the hardbitten oilman with the soul of a poet. As entertaining for the style as for the content.

Nicely done.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    ...and I thought I was the only one who sleeps in a F150.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Art, 2m is VERY tall. My fav is only 1.68m tall, and she is about 61kg. (Latin girls tend to have curves).

I can only imagine how difficult it must have been.

• farmerart
    12 years ago
    @pabloantonio,

2m with the stilettos. I am estimating 15cm stilettos. I suspect her height to have been 185cm but true - she was a very tall girl and her lucky bastard boyfriend was even taller. Perhaps she was heavier than 55kg, but she was very slender though shapely.

For you non metric guys - probably close to 6' tall in bare feet. The lucky bastard boyfriend could have been a basketball centre.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    You need to write an article about the event.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I had to skip over the BIG words and ignore the metrics. Other than that nice read. :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @gmd: Perfect summation of Art's writing!

As soon as I see a post by farmerart, my next step is to reach for my dictionary. I'll probably need it.
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    Toff! :P

• steve3003
    12 years ago
    There is no upshot in them depressing stories.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion