tuscl

Dumped my ATF

Her name was Nicotine. Won't be seeing her again. We had a 35 year love/hate relationship and boy could she burn some cash. About the split; my dentist is bummed,&nbsp; my cardiologist is bummed, tobacco outlet is bummed, BIC is bummed and on and on. For me, more lapper cash and a few extra years, ain't that the bee's knees.Oh yeah, got a new ATF, her name is Klondike.&nbsp; Sweet Dreams.<br type="_moz" />

6 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    good luck! quitting is not easy...weight gain is something quitters complain about.<br />
    Here in Columbus, Ohio we are not allowed to smoke in clubs...they have &quot;smoker patios&quot; now.&nbsp; <br type="_moz" />
  • theriddler
    14 years ago
    Thanks.... Still puffin in most GA and SC clubs.<br type="_moz" />
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Don't breath too deeply, not right away anyway. That rush you'll feel in&nbsp;your head will be oxygen.<br />
    <br />
    Back in the 1970's, I was&nbsp;a volunteer firefighter. This was the era before air packs. I'd come home after a fire and cough my lungs out onto the floor. Made me wonder what thrill smokers got. &nbsp;
  • troop
    14 years ago
    congrats on quitting.<br />
    i've been smoking longer that you did, for the past several years ohio law says that you can't smoke inside any business although a couple still thumb their nose at the law in most cases i have to step outside to light up.<br />
    <br />
    not trying to quit right now but i will somewhere down the line. hopefully when i decide, i can make a post like yours.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Congratulations!&nbsp; Here's hoping you remain smoke free.<br type="_moz" />
  • theriddler
    14 years ago
    Thanks, it took a Cath Test with that dye flowing around the heart to knock some sense into me. <br type="_moz" />
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion