tuscl

How old is your ATF? Do you find yourself going after the same age group? I know last year I found myself hitting on 22 yr olds 90% of the time. Turns out, that was the exact age I hooked up with my ex. Now, I run the gamut and also realized age and life experience are not mutual.

24 comments

• K9
    12 years ago
    My current is 28 and my previous was 35. I tend to avoid the 22 yr old young stuffs....
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I don’t have a fave/ATF, but in general I tend to like older dancers (“older” in dancer terms meaning about 28 and above). I like dancers that look and act like women and not girls.

I am 42 yrs of age, but ever since puberty I have always been more attracted to older women rather than young’uns. I will often be more attracted to a good-looking 30 yr-old than a good-looking 20 yr-old.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    28. Always 28. The perfect age.

Still young enough to be hot but old enough to have some mature sensibilities.
  • sandman96
    12 years ago
    Mine just turned 29, still nice and young, but old enough to know to leave that drama shit elsewhere.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    She was 25 when I met her. She is 35 now.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Not sure exactly. 26 to 28. Somewhere in there.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Mine was 26 and engaged when I first did her in VIP. She is now 30 and been married slightly over two years to her third husband who was her HS sweetheart (go figure). I had seen her at club off and on for lap dances when she was as young as 23. I remember feeling her up real good during those. BC I have been fucking her on weekly basis or more often over 4 years we have developed good relationship. POP has come down - she no longer dances but is paralegal. I have fucked her more than any non-marital partner, about 250 sessions. I sometimes wonder how much longer this will continue....she seems very receptive to it going on indefinitely.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I like 30 and above. More pose, self-confidence, and generally more mature than the college-age girls. I even have two faves in their 40's. They both still look and dance great!
  • canny
    12 years ago
    My two current favorites are 21 and 25. They dance at different clubs. I ignore their ages unless they tell me though.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    For me, the younger, the better. My recent OTCs have both been 24. My reeent ITCs have been 22, 27, and 30.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    My rule is that an ATF should be less than half your age. (You guys under 36 will be facing some serious jail time.)
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "My rule is that an ATF should be less than half your age."

"Just like the old man in
    That book by Nabakov"
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    She was 20 when we met. Now she is nearing 31.

jack,

And for you, she is 1/3 my age. :)
  • steve229
    12 years ago

"she is 1/3 my age"

@Clubber - you're 93? Shouldn't you be in a rest home somewhere?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Current was 24 when we met, former was 29. I'm 51.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    steve,

Sorry, before I had coffee. No, just 63 and poor unthinking math. :)
  • joesparty
    12 years ago
    She's 33, almost 34. But she acts like a 22 year old.
  • scatterbrain
    12 years ago
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. The perfect age for any woman is 1/2 your age plus 7. Do the math it works every time. For a 20 yr old, it's 17, for a 40 yr old it's 27, for a 60 yr old it's 37. And if you make it to 100, it's 57.

That being said, my current favorites are around 30. Young twenties and I have nothing in common with the obvious exception that I have money and they want it.
  • MissionaryMan
    12 years ago
    I'm with scatterbrain. I've used that math for a while now. Personality means a lot. 26-27 taget, but i ill go 22-30 too.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Not me. 42 yo strippers are too hard to find. I'll just have to take my lumps with 20-25 year olds.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Current is 28 y/o. The two prior Ex-ATFs were 40 y/o and 38 y/o when I met them & they became ATFs.

"More pose, self-confidence, and generally more mature than the college-age girls"

AND

" but in general I tend to like older dancers (“older” in dancer terms meaning about 28 and above). I like dancers that look and act like women and not girls."

I tend to agree with the 2 above quotes. I find young 20 somethings or late teens to be much too immature. They're still girls in my experience & not matured women.

I'll be 58 in 13 days!

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    "The perfect age for any woman is 1/2 your age plus 7. Do the math it works every time."

This rule doesn't work for us guys over 60. I propose a range between 1/3 our age plus 7 to 1/2 our age.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    My present one is 32, although when I first met her, she had to be only about 25 or so. I tend to hit on the 30 somethings more than the 20 somethings.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    She was 32 when I meet her she is now 40....my redheaded 8 year ATF : )

I'm basicly 30 and love ladies near 40 or mid 30's
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion