tuscl

Cougar hunting.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, May 31, 2012 6:51 AM
Any of you cub scouts ever go cougar hunting? At my age, I am waiting for an "Ultimate Nursing Home List". :)

19 comments

• farmerart
    12 years ago
    When I was much younger I always wanted to have sex with a woman younger than my sister and with a woman older than my mother. My sister is now 59 - crossed that off my bucket list long ago. My mother is now 96 - removed that from my bucket list, also long ago.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yeah, I've sat on the beach at Boca Raton and watched some of the widows going by. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    *Specifically* hunting cougars? No. Ended up with one? Yeah, a couple of times. Just because I *prefer* the "touch of the younger kind" doesn't mean I'm going to pass on an older one if she meets my, admittedly shallow, criteria.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Wrong place. You should try "Mouth of the Cougar" rather than "Mouth of the Rat"!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, Sign me up! I'm not that far behind you.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Both my 2010 & 2011 Ex-ATFs were in their very late 30's. Teens & just barely 20 somethings rarely would meet my "Criteria". LOL
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    ???????????? , Clubber
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I like finding a stripper in her 30s who still looks good and isn't a burned out cynic, but they're rare.
  • bumrubber
    12 years ago
    A lot of them are younger than me now. I never really went looking but I have been caught. In my md-20s I had a group of friends who hung out at a friend's apartment. Over a couple of years I wound up with a roommate and a neighbor in their mid 30s, both hot. I was hitting the neighbor for nooners almost every day for about 2 months.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I will be a cougar one day - and you'd better believe that I'll be chasing "kittens" all over town!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Boca Raton, spanish for mouth of the rat. :)
  • Rabbit21
    12 years ago
    On wod the best nights of my life was with a 36 year old when I was 22. So yeah, I'm big on the cougar hunting, the fun to be had is usually fantastic.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    What age does cougar start? 40? Some in early to mid 30's are okay, but after that... time for a new job.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I had a cougar when i was 17. she was 43. does that count
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Ahha, Clubber. Thanks. The switch to the link to Spanish in my brain had stuck in the "OFF" position. LOL
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I do like older women, so if she's in her early 30's, I'm going after her.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, In my limited experience, your spanish link has always been "OFF", or you were telling "G" to leave me and take her for yourself!!!
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    My second OTC experience, when I was still 20-something, it was with a dancer in her 40's. This was the one with the dancer at a house she lived in, with her kid asleep upstairs. Nowadays, I still get dancers who are in their 40's and qualify as cougars, but I turn 40 this year, so that almost shouldn't count.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I love fuckin women that are older than me......they call me baby and make me suck tit : )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion