tuscl

Dancer Names

Clubber
Florida
Sunday, May 27, 2012 8:23 PM
I know this topic has been covered to some extent, car, geography, mineral, names and others. Have we done food? What made me think of this, you might ask, two dancers I saw this afternoon, Sugar and Cinnamon. There is always a Peaches, but any strange ones you've heard?

36 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Honey.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Sincere. A bit strange for a stage name since any dancer is NOT BEING "sincere" by masking themselves with a obvious fake stage name. I rather that a Dancer use her real 1st name, as my current ATF does, rather than hide behind an obvious fake name.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Candy.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Alucard, Excuse my ignorance , but what food group might that fall into?
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    Raven. Poultry food group.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Butter....she later changed it to grace......but for a good 3months she went by butter lol !
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Chocolate Spice Seems like they mostly fall into the dessert catergory. :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    a misnomer for sure but Cherry.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Buttercup, and she's a butterface!
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Peaches
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Pandora. Ya know, like that restaurant Pandora Bread
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    My current ATF is Sugar. I have seen a couple girls named Taffy.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Apologies. :)
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I had an 'encounter' with a girl who called herself - Chili. A misnomer, the 'encounter' was plain white bread bland, nothing hot and spicy about it at all.
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    Motorhead- what kind of restaurant is Pandora Bread...I am located in the southeast and we have a restaurant called Panera Bread that has a business model of food with intergrity. Its stock symbol is PNRA on Wall Street
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    Olive, Peaches (in fact 2 in the same club, how weird I thought), we told one dancer her name should be Avocado (because she was high in fat, as in an avocado, but that wasn't the reason we gave her risking a slap to the face)
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    farmerart- she probably was actually Chilly, as in cold.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Rutabaga
  • just_sean
    12 years ago
    Haven't encountered any food yet.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    23cambyman: Pandora Bread is a low budget rip off of Panera Bread. They only serve Greek food and the sandwiches are served in little boxes, not on plates. Eat at your own risk.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Gary and Crouton. They were both females
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    25, Maybe I should start a "Dancers with shoe names." topic. :) If I did, many dancers I've known should have gone by the name "Loafer".
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    LOL Clubber. Speaking of shoe names....I've known several dancers that were Mary Janes
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    lol, check these out...to me they be off the beaten path.... Addiction, Aiden, Amari, Amelia, Anise, Bailey, Blade, Blake, Bo, Braeleigh, Brooklyn, Bruna, Carmine, Cece, Cherish, Clarissa, Coco, Daisy, Daria, Darrian, Delicious, Delilah, Divine, Draya, Envy, Excitement, Extasy, Fortune, Franciel, Gemini, Georgia, Gigi, Harmony, Italia, Jalissa, Jett, Jewelz, Kai, Karma, Lark, Lexus, Loralie, Luana, Lux, Maddy, Magenta, Mahogany, Malia, Marley, Meadow, Minx, Nadal, Nadia, Navaeh, Onyx, Persia, Pixie, Platinum, Racine, Rayne, Renata, Rubia, Sage, Samara, Sativa, Sequoia, Seven, Shea, Shine, Skylar, Sole, Tanelle, Tasha, Tiara, Toya, Treasure, Unique, Vada, Vida, Vidal, Vixen, Yanna, Zenubia
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    MAD, I've seen books like "Names For Children". Is there a "Names For Strippers"?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Mad, Addiction-how appropriate Aiden-isn't that the #1 boy baby name. Don't want a stripper named that Seven-apparently she has low self esteem, or at least she's honest
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - Here is everthing you ever wanted to know. LOL. [view link]
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, I prefer the Christmas CD. :)
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    Do Peppermint (I find that one odd and she's ugly so I never asked about it), Ginger, and Sage count? There was actually a Ginger, Sage, and Rosemary at Diamond Dolls at the same time one day. I was waiting for Garlic and Basil to show up...
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    Thanks motorhead and isn't Seven what George Costanza wanted to name his son/daughter?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I guess spice count since cinnamon was one of the first, and I think even Sugar could be considered a "spice".
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    sexual positions make the best stripper names
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Watermelon ! And chicken like in fried !
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    gf, RE: sexual positions... I've sure seen dancers that could easily be "Doggie".
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    23, I don't know about George Costanza's child's name but the Bundy's had a kid named Seven for a few seasons.
  • macandbum
    12 years ago
    Met an "odie" like the dog from Garfield. She had that tattoo of the dog as well. Another called herself "mittens.". Needless to say these were not the best looking or even average looking women.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion