tuscl

Bringing a wife to a strip club

mal_hodgson
Minnesota
Tuesday, May 1, 2012 2:26 PM
Have you ever been to a strip club with your significant other? How did you bring it up, and what did you do when in the club (tip rail, couch dance, VIP?), and what happened when you got back home? At my regular club, if a guy brings a woman to the tip rail, some of the strippers on stage gets pretty aggressive with them, lifting up the girls shirt and bra, pulling there face into there pussy. Way more contact than a guy gets - very hot. I'd love to get my girl in there, but no chance in hell. I was at a club in Minneapolis Saturday afternoon. It was a raining and the Twins game must have been rained out. A man and woman came in the club together, obviously had been planning on going to the ball game a few blocks away. Also obvious they hadn't been to this club together before. Anyway, they sat at a table away from the stage and didn't interact with any of the strippers. After about an hour they went together to the couch dance area with the least attractive dancer that day ( the girl customer was very attractive actually). My theory is either the guy or the girl picked the least threatening stripper to have a dance for the other. Unfortunately I couldn't see what happened or who got the dance.

15 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Have you ever been to a strip club with your significant other?" Don't have one. And if I did I would not be going to Strip Clubs, with or without her.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ya ! Mine dances on the pole lol !
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Yes, a few times.
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    Never have. Sure couldn't bring her to my regular place now or she'd be asking me, "uh...how come everyone knows you here?". Awkward.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I took my now ex wife once because she was curious as to what goes on in them. This was way back before lap dances came on the scene. The visit only lasted 10 minutes. She was embarrassed to be the only female customer in the club. I have never seen her gulp down a drink so fast. I didn't have a good time either. Now there is a couple that comes into Follies every Saturday afternoon at 4PM. You can set your watch by them. They by the girls a lot of drinks and both get numerous table dances from the girls. Chandler was with me a month ago and was curious about them. So I got one of my favorites, that knows the couple well, to explain it to him. She said that a while back the wife caught the husband cheating on her. They worked out their problems and the wife realizing that men have a roving eye, deceided that it was good theraphy for them to go to clubs together. So they come in and play with the girls for several hours and then go home and fuck like rabbits. Not for every one.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    If I bring a wife to a club, you can bet she ain't mine.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Yes. I said, "Wanna go to a strip club?" She said, "Yes." Then we went. We tipped at the stage, sometimes together, sometimes separately. We got lapdances, some for each of us, from the dancer(s) of *her* choice. Dancers seem to have two common reactions to us when we're there. Either they don want anything to do with us, or they're all over her. Very little in between.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    My ex girlfriend and I used to go all the time...we freqented clubs so often thaqt they all knew us very well. When I met her she was living with another woman, then left her so I guess you could say I got to enjoy the best of both worlds. She knew her way around women, that is for sure. She got away with murder in the club, and she knew it. She would often tell the dancers what to do to me while she would do things to the dancers. I saw her come so many times by what a dancer was doing that if I had a dollar for each time I could buy the presidency. Some nights we would sit on the opposite sides of the bar and pretend not to know each other and the games began....we were at a place in Philly one night that is a bit of a dive, and a guy walked up to me and asked if he could take her for a lap and buy a dancer for her to watch. At this place, dances are done in the main part of the club in little cubicles...everyone could see. Well, after about one dance, I noticed a crowd forming around that area. There were more patrons watching what was going on there then on stage where there was a nude dancer! Guys started throwing money at the cubicle she was so entertaining. She came back over to the bar with $110 stuffed in her top!! We then used that to take the dancer she was with into a private room where we all came together after about 25 mins. in there. So, yes, taken a significant other to a club can and was a very good thing. Boy did we have some times!! Our splitting had nothing to do with clubbing or the occasional swinger club...she eventually moved away, and that was that. But the memories are great! Ok, gotta get to the club.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    My second wife took me to a club once, before we were married. It was her idea. We were there for a while, just looking and drinking, no dances. We never went back there or any other club. Looking back on it now, it was the beginning of my long slide into desperation and depravity.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Mal, There are also some couples who plan their trips to strip clubs. One of the couples members of TUSCL I'd recommend to you is "m00tpoint." (Be sure to spell their name with the first two "Os" as "zeros." The wife (Mrs. Moot), seems to do most of their writings. I suggest you read some of their reviews and other posts. They're very enlightening. Then you can PM them for more details.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "Have you ever been to a strip club with your significant other?" No, and I never will. The wife and kids are tucked in when I do my thing and that is how it should be. I'll never understand why any guy would want to go to a strip club with his wife.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I'm a woman and I would never take my SO to a club. I think that speaks volumes.
  • ArcadeProject
    12 years ago
    Like most interesting questions, the answer always begins with what it depends upon. Here, it depends upon you and your wife. Club_Goer's advice re checking out M00tpoint's posts is good advice. It's only going to be fun if your wife is into it. In our case, it works if she make's it happen. Of course, alcohol helps!
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Nothing good comes from taking a wife to a strip club. They think they are learning something about you, but they are subconciously gathering information to use against you in the next argument. Wives cannot handle the idea that the husband has any attraction, however innocent, to a younger tight body. They are too insecure to laugh it off as a harmless diversion, which we foolishly hope they will. It's the beginning of the road to distrust and, maybe, the disaster of an expensive divorce.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @SuperDude: There is absolutely nothing innocent about my attraction to tight young stripper bodies. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion