tuscl

Stripper Gifts?

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 1:01 PM
So what have you gone out of your way to give to your ATF? I've given candy canes & specialty baker cupcakes. Anyone ever though of giving one of these books? [view link]

30 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I do gifts......flowers, choclotes, poems and so on........
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    My life's savings!!!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Since I am paying her to extract the semen, she can buy her own damn book. :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    In what little baking I do, I prefer sweetened condensed milk to semen.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Condensed milk taste soooo fucking gooood !
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    It's so condensssssed!!!!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    She tends to like cash. So that's what I give her.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Condensed in her tits
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    "Condensed in her tits" Now that would be nice - sucking on some dancer's titties and having condensed milk come out - mmmmmm!!!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    The clap.
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    A few years ago, I was out of town on Valentine's day. About 3 PM, when I was leaving the office I had been visiting, the receptionist pulled about 10 red carnations out of a vase full of them and asked me to, "Find a good home for them." I think she thought I was catching a plane and would hand them out at the airport, or something. The flowers were in the rental car seat when I parked at a SC half an hour later and I thought, "What the hell!" I kinda felt like a PL handing them out to dancers in the club, and I was actually lucky that I had ONE more flower than there were dancers at the time I walked in. (I DIDN'T feel like a fool handing that one to the middle aged woman tending bar and I didn't pay for a drink while I was there). It actually worked out very well. I got plenty of attention from dancers, all of them kissed me, and most of them were sincerely impressed. Didn't get me any free extras though!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Flowers, Birthstone Bracelet & Necklace.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Candy, flowers, cards, clothes, cash. Women like these things, and giving them presents pays off.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Women like these things, and giving them presents pays off" It has for me with my ATF. I like giving gifts.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Condensed milk and tities hell ya son ! Drac and jack.....gifts do pay off I agree and I love 2 do so 2
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    I'm a giver, so yes. Shoes, clothing, accessories, cash, a $99 iPhone (ATF), and "Go Diva" chocolates. lol With the exception of the chocolates, I knew all gift recipients for several months to several years. Of course dancers like cash, but the gifts were appreciated WAY more. Scored 100% of the time, and made their days.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    "So what have you gone out of your way to give to your ATF?" Very few gifts other then to my ATF. To her, spa treatment, Victoria Secret's gift card, CD's, pistol, gun range times, custom jewelry (kept her from getting another tat), and of course dinners, and most of all, fatherly advice. To others, only one, my current favorite, well she received a gift card on her most recent birth day. All the others, nothing. I don't consider what I pay them for their service a gift.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Oh, forgot one for my ATF, Bandaids for new shoes. That WAS a favorite of hers! :)
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    A nice foot rub. She loved it, it cost me nothing and it paid off with some extra attention. And the look on her face was priceless.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Clubber: "pistol, gun range times" Clubber, you're braver than me. I would never put a gun in a stripper's hands.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    During a week-ender with a dancer at my farm I showed her how to drive the small tractor and cut the grass in the yard. The girl had an absolute blast tooling around the yard on the tractor pulling the mower. The next time I went to use the tractor I discovered that it needed a new clutch!
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I have instructed mann striepper's on how to shoot. They all liked the 357 mag snub nose revolver.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Well my ATF will be getting some more Flowers on the day of our next meeting, JUST because...:) :) ;)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    jack, She is not your normal dancer as indicated that she is my ATF and hasn't worked in about 8 years or so. I had no problem helping her with her gun wishes.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I have no problem with strippers and guns. [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I like to put my dick in a box then "gift" it 2 her
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I like to put my dick in a box then "gift" it 2 her" Attached or cut off Juice?!? LOL
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    John Wayne(juice)Bobbit?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I'm pretty sure I don't like the direction this conversation is going! Yes, I have given my ATF a few gifts. I think the most expensive was a $200 gold bracelet, but everything else was kinda gag or a T-shirt or such. I am pretty sure she appreciated the cash more though.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Also, it wasn't long before she broke the bracelet (or pawned it - who the fuck knows.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion