tuscl

How do you get a number?

mal_hodgson
Minnesota
Thursday, April 12, 2012 9:00 PM
I have a favorite girl at a club that I have known for years, but she works the late shift and I rarely get to see her since I normally go days or early evenings. Tonight I did get to see her for a few dances before I had to leave, so I asked her for her number so I could try and see her more often. She said she didn't want to cross a line by giving it. Any suggestions on how to go about getting her to loosen up about it? I get some good two way contact, but never any ITC extras from her.

26 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    You are SOL. Move on.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Sage advice from sc.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Do what you can to establish more trust with her. It would help if you SPENT more time with her. Change your Clubbing habits.
  • jackattack107
    12 years ago
    All the numbers I've obtained have been volunteered by the dancer. But each dancer has their own set of rules they abide by, so if you guys DID already have a repertoire but she still didn't want to give the number, I say: A) give up B) go on days she usually works and hopefully she shows up But yea, for the future, never ask for the number. Always wait for the dancer to hand it out on her own accord.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    "I don't want to cross that line" means you haven't risen high enough on her personal support fund contribution list.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "never ask for the number. Always wait for the dancer to hand it out on her own accord" I asked my current ATF for her Cell number during the second visit I made to see her. She gave me the number on my next visit.
  • jackattack107
    12 years ago
    Different philosophies, I guess, eh, Allucard? ( ^_^)
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    If you just want to see her more often in the club, give her your number and ask her to call you when she's working. Dancers want to make sure they will have paying customers. You can also exchange email addresses. Sometimes girls are more willing to contact customers by email than by phone. If you want to see her OTC, you may have to spend more money on her and get to know her better. Dancers are afraid of stalkers and so may not want to give out their numbers or other personal information.
  • BadBitchesOnly
    12 years ago
    Try again and if she says 'no' ask her why? She prob has a bf that monitors her phone and she doesn't want to get her ass beat.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    I have a fav who didn't give me her number for a long time. I asked a time or two, but she wanted to keep it private. Then one day I'm sitting there with her on my lap, having a great conversation, and boom - she just gives me her number without my asking. So, I'd say prime the pump. Go to see her, have a good time, enjoy other strippers as well (i.e., be a cool guy who has lots of stripper girl friends), and I betcha in time, her number will pop.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Different philosophies, I guess, eh, Alucard? ( ^_^)" There is a strong Chemistry between my ATF & I. Some basic trust had been built at that point. I told her when she was comfortable with it I'd like her number. The combination of her comfort, basic early trust & our strong personal Chemistry resulted in her giving me the number without my having ask for it over & over again & seem like a pest about it!
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Years? Holy Shit! Move on. Fuck her.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I asked my ATF for her numbers 4 18 15 16 23 42
  • uscue13
    12 years ago
    If you want it that badly, give her your number and tell her to let you know the next time she's in the club. Just asking out the blue like that isn't going to work most times. Because like someone else said, why do you need HER number? If it's just to know when she's working, her having yours is good enough. If it's for another reason, be upfront about your motives
  • darrenb01984
    12 years ago
    The first time i went in and got a dance from my current ATF, she asked me for my number and then texted me hers. i've never asked for any dancer's number, but have been given a few, and most on the first time i see them.
  • mal_hodgson
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the replies everyone. The reason I asked for her number is that what usually happens is I go to this club with a fixed budget available and usually about 90 minutes to 2 hours available. I spend my budget on whoever is available that I like. Often my fav will show up late in my stay, when I have either already used up my cash or don't have the time to spend with her I would like. My visits are pretty random, basically when I get a couple hours free from home obligations. That's why giving her my number isn't an option. if I could call her to see if and when she will be in that night, I could plan my visit accordingly. She would definitely get more of my cash if she did.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    The last time I asked a dancer for her # she said sure, it's 456-78910 and I said what’s the area code - she said oh - it's 123! OK. I ripped that of off a comedian, but I thought it was hilarious - at least when he told it :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    But really. Half the #’s I’ve gotten I’ve asked for (just like dancers sometimes ignore or are oblivious of willing paying customers – they may also ignore or be oblivious of potential OTCs) – no harm in asking as long as you are polite – they know the game. The rest of the #s, have been given to me by the dancers themselves. Some girls do, some girls don’t. Some girls “have to” (5’s, 6’s) – some girls don’t (9’s, 10’s). Also, a lot of girls give you their # not necessarily for OTC, but to try and coax you into the club when they are there and get you to spend your $$$ only on them.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ok bro all you have read thus far is bullshit ! I'm a 5th degree P.A.U. master ! #1 get wrist control this way she can't go no wear and you are in control #2 pull out a gun and gently shove it to her timple #3 ask like a vet for those numbers Works 100% man !
  • the mighty quinn
    12 years ago
    good luck dude. If she says no, its usually no. you invest enough time with a dancer, she might give you her number with out you asking. Rare but it happens
  • the mighty quinn
    12 years ago
    good luck dude. If she says no, its usually no. you invest enough time with a dancer, she might give you her number with out you asking. Rare but it happens
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Man fuck the numbers ! Just wip the cock out and ask her if she would like a free sample !
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I have to tell you, mal_hodgson, that in the clubs that I frequent dancers give me their numbers unsolicited, even clubs where I am a first time visitor. Granted, I usually go to well-known high mileage extras clubs but even in my notoriously lame Alberta clubs phone numbers are frequently passed to me. I think girls willingly hand out their numbers to any guy who spends serious money on them in the clubs. One dancer in Toronto even had business cards printed for potential OTC customers.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Being for real this time.....high mileage clubs numbers get tossed to custamers all the time...non extras clubs numbers can be very hard to come by.....ohio has some very good ideas to use man.....good luck bro
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Rather than throw all those numbers away, I use them to pick lottery numbers. The odds are better.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Although I have no problem asking for numbers, and frequently do so, I also tend to give out my Google Voice number (which I highly recommend). It's less threatening, and allows *her* to control when, and whether, she calls. I get enough positive responses that I usually don't have to ask for numbers. Of course, if she's willing to meet OTC in the first place, she's also likely to not be shy about sharing her number. In your case, if she's said no, then she likely means it. If you can't convince her that all you're interested in is not wasting time and money on other girls if you know she's going to be coming in, then let it be.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion