tuscl

Rate the Hottie #9

Sunday, March 18, 2012 4:25 PM
Ms. California from the Blue Flame in Atlanta [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Rating WOC can be a challenge. On the whole, I like Ms. California's skin tone. I like her hair and her body, though her ass is a bit on the big size for my taste (with all due respect to Sir Mixalot). In most of the shots she is not really smiling and in one looks positively angry to me. No tats a major plus for her. Depending on how her stage performance was, I might ask her to sit for a drink, depending one who else was there. My rating: 7

32 comments

• gsv
    12 years ago
    Not really my type, but objectively speaking I'd have to give her a 6.5-7 perhaps. Not a bad looking woman at all, and I can totally understand how some guys would probably dig her. Personally though I'd probably not spend much (if any) money/time with her depending of course on who else is available.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I can't say that I care for the big butt style, but this girl is a very solid 8. Lovely face, good skin tone, non-sagging breasts.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I like Black Dancers, BUT I strongly prefer Spinner types without big asses. This dancer would be a 6 in my eyes, with an upgrade of a .5 to 1 point if she had an ass that was smaller. Her best feature IMO is her hair.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Man, her body is on point. I LOVE her skin tone and curly black hair. Her face is OK- not bad, but not good either. Probably my favorite one so far. If she had a better face, she'd be an 8 or 9. My rating: 7
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    That ass is way too big and she's too thick in the waist. At best a 4.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    She's below average looking to you jackslash? WOW!
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    Don't like her face at all, hate that big butt. Bet there's a lot of cellulite in person. 3
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I've reevaluated, and lowered the rating to 5.
  • xedin5436
    12 years ago
    I think she's doing alright, but I would generally like to see a larger chest to go with the backside, even if it's fake. I realize this puts me in the vast majority. 8
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I have to start off at a 8 due to my complete dislike for the "black ghetto booty" type, especially with little up top. I'll take another 1.5 off for the obvious over the top airbrushing. Another .5 point for what I think is kind of a manish face. And one more point for being nothing but a chick with a huge ass. That's a 5. I'm being a bit harsh because I don't like that type at all. She could very well be a 6-7. That said I doubt I'd buy a dance.
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    Sorry I don't have Jungle Fever so I'll refrain from rating. And like Alucard, only time when I do are for those spinner types (w/o the ghetto-ness).
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The club is so ghetto that they couldn't even afford a decent model for their web site. 5.5.
  • qweasdzxc
    12 years ago
    I would give her a 5.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I love the body, not crazy about her face, wish the tits were a little bigger to go with the body, so overall I would give her a 6.5. If the face were prettier and if the tits were bigger (not by much but a little, I would move her to an 8-9.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Wish she had nice full curves upstairs to match the nice full curves downstairs. The face also comes across as a bit harsh.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    9.0; love that big, firm butt. would give her a ten if she had a little more boobage. nice skin and coloring. best of the dancers so far.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    No comment. Well, no other comment.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Not a bad looking girl, but she's just not my type, and her butt/legs are really way to thick for what I like....so, I gotta fold em with a 5
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I don't like pink bikinis. And since GMD might accuse me of being bigoted and prejudiced for expressing my preference against pink bikinis, I will refrain from voting :)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @motorhead: It's only when you ascribe the choice of a pink bikini to a moral failing that I'd defend to calling it bigotry. :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Your cool George. Just messin' with you
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    NOt my cup of tea but I can see the appeal I would give her a 5.5. Thick waste and to big a booty.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    She needs bigger tits and/or a smaller ass. I'd give her a seven without hesitation.
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    3....just saying.
  • serpentx
    12 years ago
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Her ass is too big and she's a bit thicker than I prefer. Rated as: 6
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    eh, 4.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Not my type but I can see nice skin tone and some curves. I'll give a 5.7.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I could rate her higher if she rubbed me right and the club was dark.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I've got nothing to say
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Her body is banging, but her face ain't doing it for me. I'll give her a 6.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Normally I really like the sistas, but this one is a little disappointing. It could be her Anglicized facial features. I am not a fan of the over-sized ass, either, so a deduction there. 6.5.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion