tuscl

Rate the Hottie #5

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 6:03 PM
With #5, we are half way to crowning the TUSCL Discussion Board Hottie of the Month (thanks to Clubber for the suggestion). Rate the Hottie #5 Meet Ryan from Blush in Portland, Oregon. No profile information available, but these photos appear to be from the club itself, despite the domain being a photo hosting site. [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] She's got a nice smile, but that's about all that does it for me. I can see one fairly large tat on her right forearm, which if she were more my type I could get along with; nothing going on bust-wise and her bottom is neither round nor tight enough to be consider full or cute. The hair also is not an attractor for me, though she almost makes it work. My rating: 3

40 comments

• sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I'll agree with a 3 or maybe a generous 3.4 if the club is dark so you can't see good.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Kind of difficult to rate. Can't get a good overall picture of her vital assets. Her body is height/weight proportionate. Not a great face. Hate the hair. Don't like the arm tat. I realize this should not matter - but don't like the hat. Pretty average. 5
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Ink looks to be under control, but really doesn't do anything for me. I've seen worse (much worse in fact). 3 or 4 would be appropriate IMO.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I live in Portland, and I've seen her at Blush before. From what I saw, she had a nice ass. I believe she's a B Cup. Nothing special about her face. I would say a 5.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    She looks fairly nice for what is visible. A poor subject for this kind of project, tho. I'd give her a 6.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I'm not a big fan of the hair or the outfit. It would be nice to see some skin on top to make an accurate assessment. Boobs are small but she looks proportionate. Her legs seem nice. I've seen worse in the club but I've seen much better also. I'd give a 5.5.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    The slightly exotic cast to her feature is a definite plus, but her mouth isn't quite the right size; a little too big. Nothing that really *detracts* from her looks, though. The hair is cute, though, and her body looks like it's fit and has some muscle tone, which I like. A solid 7 for me. You guys and your intolerant abhorrence of tattoos trips me out, though. Thanks for ignoring those girls. :))
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    @georg- it trips me out too. I think its a tuscl thing because I don't find it matters at all with the majority of people I meet
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I LOVE her skin tone. Anyone else agree with me on that? Her face is ok. Her ass looks great from what I can tell. She's not super hot by any means, but to me, she's the best one you've posted thus far. My rating: 6
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Not a bad package all together, but still about a 5 or maybe 5.5.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I'm down with 25 on the legs, and Vikings on the skin tone. She's not bad, I like the real pictures. Her body looks like its not quite nice and she does have a bit of exotic quality. Hair, terrible. Face average. Can't see any ass or tits so I'd go with a rating of: 6. I love tats on a girl. I hate bad tats though. I think in general, people my age and younger, maybe a little older too, are very accepting of tats. Go to the beach, half the people there will have ink and they'll be under 40. I think the anti-tat sentiment here is very non-representative of the normal club crowd..but then somebody here mentioned posters on this site don't really represent the typical SC patron and I think that is fairly accurate.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I meant her body looks quite nice up there...d'oh!
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Mostl unremarkable. She would not be in the mix at most places I go. With normal hair I'd give her a six. With a nice chest that I could see, I could go to 7. As it is, i'll go with 5.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Mostl unremarkable. She would not be in the mix at most places I go. With normal hair I'd give her a six. With a nice chest that I could see, I could go to 7. As it is, i'll go with 5.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    He'll, with two fives, I guess I just gave her a ten.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    She looks like a great child-bearer. 6
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Fuck! I hate auto-correct.
  • LeeH
    12 years ago
    Any chick with pink hair had damn well better have a degree from Crown College. Otherwise, I give her a 0 on a scale of 1 to 10.
  • serpentx
    12 years ago
    Very average, maybe 4
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    She has a nice smile which definitely counts for something. Legs look good too, but I'm suspicious of some mid-body heft. I think I'm going 5 on this one.
  • xedin5436
    12 years ago
    Yeah, pretty middle of the road. 5
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Just an average dancer. Hate the hair and tattoos. However I lobe the exotic look. I would rate her a 6.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    terrible hair, big arm tattoo, looks greasy and smelly so I'd give her a 2
  • metalhed
    12 years ago
    Haha "smelly and greasy" i guess i can see the the problem with the hair, but i think shes got a cute face and her ass seems pretty nice. I love her skin color. Figuring shes got a nice rack id say 7+
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    The Hair and Rude Mug turns my wood away....and while her body is not quite sexy as fuck, I've seen worse....Don't mind the tats....so I'll go with a 5.5 Jackson, it's been a long, dry season without squaw....You gotta do better man....lol
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Squaw! lol Been awhile since I heard someone use that lol
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    Something about the face (a little off), smile (seems fake), posture and pose really take points off. I will go with others here and rate her a 4.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Stiletto: Yeah, based on the amount of attention I see in clubs around here, it doesn't seem to be a turn off for very many. It might not be the thing that *attracts* a guy to a girl, but ink certainly doesn't appear to be keeping them away. @Che: "Better a few scars than a tattoo. :)" Hmmm. I don't know whether the smiley face means it's a joke, or that you're happy at the prospect of some girl being scarred. At any rate, I disagree, as is no doubt obvious from my many comments on the subject here. I recognize that a lot of the posters here do not like tats, and I'm OK with that, different strokes and all, but the level of vilification heaped by some here at some of the girls that have them just astounds me. It really does come across as simple bigotry sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind (even if that was possible, I wouldn't bother). I just don't understand an attitude that says that tats are automatically a detractor (after all, they're not an automatic *enhancer*, either, even for me), all the time, regardless of appearance, quality or anything else. I guess I'll just have to spend the rest of my life not understanding that. I can live with that burden. :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    George, I guess we will have to mutually respect each others opinion on the tats, though your comment, "It really does come across as simple bigotry sometimes" seems a bit harsh. I think one of the purposes of this fun experiment Jackson is guiding us thru, is to demonstrate that we all have wonderfully different tastes. I have a strong preference for blondes. Some (Alucard) do not. That does not make either of us bigoted, just as if I say I said I prefer asparagus, peas and carrots, but don't really like green beans and tomatoes. I'm not sure why you chose the word bigoted. I don't look down upon those who choose to get tattoos. For me, they are simply very physically unappealing - just as some don't like thicker women or bald women.
  • xedin5436
    12 years ago
    "I'm not sure why you chose the word bigoted. I don't look down upon those who choose to get tattoos." Not to speak for gmd or anything, and not that you were one of the people saying this, motorhead, but there were some comments in earlier RTH threads that cast aspersions upon the stripper's "life choices" that would lead her to have tats, and that struck me as a little odd, too, like a girl is automatically extra-skanky for having tattoos or white trash or something. Maybe that's an unfair projection on my part, but it seems like there's an attitude that tats are some moral failing, instead of just a trendy thing. Assuming that people get tattoos because of a personal moral failing instead of just a personal taste thing is making judgements about a person that can't really be ascertained accurately from a photo.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I don't prefer tattoos, but I don't hate them either. Like I've said before, I just don't like when girls have a large part of their body covered in tattoos. I love to see a girl's pretty skin, too many tattoos ruins that.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    OK, I apologize. Jackson's most excellent thread neither deserves, nor benefits from, me hijacking it like this. I'll start a new one.
  • qweasdzxc
    12 years ago
    i would give her a 5.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I agree with gmd and xedin. I can understand someone finding tattoos unattractive. Making statements about someone being white trash or lower class because of them isn't accurate. I grew up in an upper class household. Ill probably never be able to afford the house my parents live in. They both have tattoos .
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    This dancer IMO is a 6. With regular hair, perhaps a 6.5. If I could see a nude pic, the rating might get to 7. Personality though, changes all numbers.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Skankelicious ? I would give her a 4 from what I can see in the photos. Her body looks ok I doubt I would get a dance from her I am not into the hillbilly punker look. That may be that clientelle at that club. Seeing her in person may raise the number but I doubt it much.
  • brainiac
    12 years ago
    I don't like her hat, her hair, or her looks. The photos don't give me as much information as I'd like so I'll make an educated guess. I give her a 4.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    The hair is a complete mess and the m face (or at least the makeup) is a bit off, but the rest of her, at least what she is showing looks good.
  • fructose_father
    12 years ago
    Wig or not, the pink hair shit needs to go.. She just isn't attractive to me.. I'll give her a 3 ...tops
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I need more info to make a firm determination. Based on what I can see I will put her at a 5.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion